Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,248 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Breaking - IPOB Okayed Referendum Date Despite FG Refusal To Grant It - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking - IPOB Okayed Referendum Date Despite FG Refusal To Grant It (3311 Views)

Breaking!!! IPOB Announces Biafra REFERENDUM Date / I Didn’t Support Buhari, Fg’s Refusal To Release Dasuki, Malami Tells Court / "No Election In Biafra Until They Give Us The Referendum Date." Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking - IPOB Okayed Referendum Date Despite FG Refusal To Grant It by Throwback: 3:29pm On Oct 04, 2017
ProWalker:

You are writing as if you are talking to intelligent people.
Stop wasting time on these illiterate urchins calling themselves ipob

I already know there is no intelligence among those that need rehabilitation. I only hope some enlightened ones will have the courage to embrace the arduous task of enlightening the rest.

1 Like

Re: Breaking - IPOB Okayed Referendum Date Despite FG Refusal To Grant It by TheKingdom: 3:55pm On Oct 04, 2017
Throwback:

That you call your fellow blacks Niggers doesn't make you any whiter to the Caucasians.

Sorry oh, I was calling you just you and the likes a Nigger.

There are Africans and there are Niggers, some of whom reside in an area coined by the British as Nigger Area (NIGERIA).

1 Like

Re: Breaking - IPOB Okayed Referendum Date Despite FG Refusal To Grant It by ProWalker: 4:19pm On Oct 04, 2017
Hofbrauhaus:

[s]Hahahaha..all these insults for only me? Calm down chairman. So you want BIAFRA? Cos I don't understand what you are trying to say.
Do you or do you not want BIAFRA.[/s]..

Trash
Re: Breaking - IPOB Okayed Referendum Date Despite FG Refusal To Grant It by tsdarkside(m): 5:07pm On Oct 04, 2017
TheKingdom:

Sorry oh, I was calling you just you and the likes a Nigger.

There are Africans and there are Niggers, some of whom reside in an area coined by the British as Nigger Area (NIGERIA).

it is pronounced nijeria not nigger area...

we are not americans...
Re: Breaking - IPOB Okayed Referendum Date Despite FG Refusal To Grant It by Throwback: 9:46pm On Oct 04, 2017
Kazim88:
@Ipoblogic

Was waiting for your comment

Nigeria might be skeptical, but As long it would be free and fair. backed by UN, UK, US or EU Militarily and diplomatically they would come to terms with it.

Also IPOB must have won back the freedom of association in a respectable court..
The terrorist tag lifted.. which is very easy and posible

Like they also backed the referendum in Catalonia that was conducted by a constitutionally recognised democratic regional government that has autonomy?

Does the UN supervise referendum for every social club, pressure group and terrorist organization that wants a referendum while an active and recognised democratic government exist in that very region?

Is it so difficult to wake up from a delusion?
Re: Breaking - IPOB Okayed Referendum Date Despite FG Refusal To Grant It by tsdarkside(m): 10:06pm On Oct 04, 2017
Kazim88:
@Ipoblogic

Was waiting for your comment

Nigeria might be skeptical, but As long it would be free and fair. backed by UN, UK, US or EU Militarily and diplomatically they would come to terms with it.

Also IPOB must have won back the freedom of association in a respectable court..
The terrorist tag lifted.. which is very easy and posible

if you believe that is possible now,then you dont know nigerians...

go and beg the military to take their declaration back.....that will be very hard when they remember that members of ipob tried to snatch weapons from their soldiers....
Re: Breaking - IPOB Okayed Referendum Date Despite FG Refusal To Grant It by Presidiotbuhari: 12:30am On Oct 05, 2017
Zoogerians are cursed, arguing with them is a waste of time.......

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What An Aboki Trader Did After A Woman Misplaced Her Phone In Sokoto. Photo / Lagos They Don't Want You To See / -

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.