Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,291 members, 7,811,870 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:47 PM

Shoe Maker Buried With A Shoe Coffin (Photos) - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Shoe Maker Buried With A Shoe Coffin (Photos) (45400 Views)

Tshekedi Pitso Buried With His Car In South Africa (Pictures) / Ginimbi Buried In A Versace Coffin (Photos) / Malaysian Man Buries His Father With N2.7m Cash Filled Inside Coffin (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shoe Maker Buried With A Shoe Coffin (Photos) by ebunoluwawa: 3:14pm On Oct 06, 2017
Na Toto or banana/cucumba shape it ill be
grin grin grin
longerthroat:
Imagine if Na Olosho die, which kind coffin den go make for am??
Re: Shoe Maker Buried With A Shoe Coffin (Photos) by Adebash01(m): 3:34pm On Oct 06, 2017
Rubbish
Re: Shoe Maker Buried With A Shoe Coffin (Photos) by ollydee: 3:34pm On Oct 06, 2017
longerthroat:
pussy coffin grin
longerthroat:
pussy coffin
Re: Shoe Maker Buried With A Shoe Coffin (Photos) by magaji700(m): 3:49pm On Oct 06, 2017
Radarada ati iranu.
Re: Shoe Maker Buried With A Shoe Coffin (Photos) by marooh: 3:51pm On Oct 06, 2017
If bubu come kpai nko!?
Thunder go fire ur mouth if I hear say una go use nigeria map coffin grin
Re: Shoe Maker Buried With A Shoe Coffin (Photos) by bazymedia(m): 4:18pm On Oct 06, 2017
[quote author=bazymedia post=61100386]A man (shoe maker) buried with a shoe coffin (PHOTOS)

https://bazymedia..com.ng/2017/10/a-man-shoe-maker-buried-with-shoe.html[/qu

For your promotions/enquiries call: +2340892487292 or +2348120361360
bazymedia..com
Re: Shoe Maker Buried With A Shoe Coffin (Photos) by drunkpunk(m): 5:16pm On Oct 06, 2017
longerthroat:

Good question...
Re: Shoe Maker Buried With A Shoe Coffin (Photos) by xpool(m): 6:11pm On Oct 06, 2017
blackbeau1:
Innovative . Creative. Fantastic
I know you will love to be inside it; it;s all yours.
Re: Shoe Maker Buried With A Shoe Coffin (Photos) by blackbeau1(f): 6:15pm On Oct 06, 2017
xpool:

I know you will love to be inside it; it;s all yours.
and urs too.
Re: Shoe Maker Buried With A Shoe Coffin (Photos) by MaziEDOZIE(m): 6:36pm On Oct 06, 2017
bazymedia:
A man (shoe maker) buried with a shoe coffin (PHOTOS)

https://bazymedia..com.ng/2017/10/a-man-shoe-maker-buried-with-shoe.html
...9ja get talent I swear!!!
Re: Shoe Maker Buried With A Shoe Coffin (Photos) by xpool(m): 6:48pm On Oct 06, 2017
blackbeau1:
and urs too.
I did not admire it, you did.
Why you dey fear?
Re: Shoe Maker Buried With A Shoe Coffin (Photos) by blackbeau1(f): 8:29pm On Oct 06, 2017
xpool:

I did not admire it, you did.
Why you dey fear?
I no dey fear. I'm just wishing u what you wished me. And admiring the level of someone else's creativity is called being Supportive. Now, pls let me be
Re: Shoe Maker Buried With A Shoe Coffin (Photos) by CaptainFM1: 9:06pm On Oct 06, 2017
longerthroat:

Stop imagining!
Re: Shoe Maker Buried With A Shoe Coffin (Photos) by xpool(m): 8:41am On Oct 07, 2017
blackbeau1:
I no dey fear. I'm just wishing u what you wished me. And admiring the level of someone else's creativity is called being Supportive. Now, pls let me be
Ok, I will let you be.
I was only being supportive too; it;s like fashion and you admired the creativity, then I said waoh it would fit your shape.
I thought I was in order.
Sorry oo!
Re: Shoe Maker Buried With A Shoe Coffin (Photos) by Palmchatstar(m): 8:52am On Oct 07, 2017
longerthroat:
na condom coffe now

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Buries His Wife And 3 Children The Same Day - Pictures / Ademi Events wedding Decor from Early 20s / Lady Who Sells 'Weed' In Sapele Celebrates Her Birthday With Friends. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.