Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,669 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Photo Of Ubi Franklin's Handshake That Got Fans Talking - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of Ubi Franklin's Handshake That Got Fans Talking (55375 Views)

Davido Debunks Rumor Of Ubi Franklin Scamming Him And Chioma / Chioma The Chef Chi In Braless Outfit. Davido's Girlfriend Got Fans Talking / Seyi Shay's Dress To The Headies Awards 2018 Got Fans Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Ubi Franklin's Handshake That Got Fans Talking by ifyan(m): 8:54am On Oct 05, 2017
Good

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Ubi Franklin's Handshake That Got Fans Talking by rioh: 8:55am On Oct 05, 2017
Normal handshake in SA
Re: Photo Of Ubi Franklin's Handshake That Got Fans Talking by BALLOSKI: 8:55am On Oct 05, 2017
Re: Photo Of Ubi Franklin's Handshake That Got Fans Talking by Ayo4251(m): 8:56am On Oct 05, 2017
Someone cannor shake peacefully again undecided
Re: Photo Of Ubi Franklin's Handshake That Got Fans Talking by redbottles(m): 8:58am On Oct 05, 2017
Billyonaire:
This one is a peppersoup joint Viking, there is no more brotherhood, all we have these days are zero intellectual gangsterism guided by zero motto and zero mission statement.

Whoever identifies with them is a victim of a society without communal unionism as reflected in our gated living and lifestyles.

You have said it all sir. Wisdom fall on you. Respect!!
Re: Photo Of Ubi Franklin's Handshake That Got Fans Talking by Successdude(m): 8:58am On Oct 05, 2017
taylor88:
what's wrong being a V

the V u know, the V u anchor
Mk una dey der dey deceiv una sef

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Ubi Franklin's Handshake That Got Fans Talking by Shakingdbumbum: 8:59am On Oct 05, 2017
Another cult group will soon gun him down cause Nigeria cultism is about killing. he should be carefull

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Ubi Franklin's Handshake That Got Fans Talking by omooba969(m): 9:02am On Oct 05, 2017
bonnylight003:
NOBLE MEN. cool

What's noble about them? undecided

Misplaced priority... nonsense! cool

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Ubi Franklin's Handshake That Got Fans Talking by Richyicon(m): 9:03am On Oct 05, 2017
Beast u Aro! See no see tell no tale for d evil u fail to destroy today may tenana come and destroy u tomorrow!

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Ubi Franklin's Handshake That Got Fans Talking by Movicq(m): 9:11am On Oct 05, 2017
[That is the handshake of Eiye Aka Bird or airlord....don't ask me how I know just know I know and that has been confirmed.

Good night. me sef com dey wonder oh
Re: Photo Of Ubi Franklin's Handshake That Got Fans Talking by Carter4luv(m): 9:12am On Oct 05, 2017
U don't need anyone to tell you they are XY. Vmp.
Re: Photo Of Ubi Franklin's Handshake That Got Fans Talking by YungRichG1: 9:14am On Oct 05, 2017
sunnyb0b0:
That's a harmless kegites handshake.

Knack me one finger of karability.

Only karid entities entities will understand, d monkeys in the zoo will be left in confusionist bewilderment.

cc: billyonaire

You are a Karid entity may your case not be like that of dele giwa who mistook a letter bomb for a love letter

May your first born not resemble your landlord may you walk and never to stumble more olasis to your pursinga ... Indeed the Gods are wise may your karability shine and comrados would leopus the handwork of eledumare .

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Ubi Franklin's Handshake That Got Fans Talking by sunnyb0b0(m): 9:18am On Oct 05, 2017
YungRichG1:

You are a Karid entity may your case not be like that of dele giwa who mistook a letter bomb for a love letter

May your first born not resemble your landlord may you walk and never to stumble more olasis to your pursinga ... Indeed the Gods are wise may your karability shine and comrados would leopus the handwork of eledumare .

D gods are wise.

Days be long comrado. May you walk and neva stumble and even if you stumble, may it be on d agbalagbacious ikebe of a Biancaful okpeke.

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of Ubi Franklin's Handshake That Got Fans Talking by o42austino(m): 9:19am On Oct 05, 2017
It gladdens me to know that Odin prepares for a feast. Soon I shall be drinking ale from curved horns. This hero that comes into Valhalla does not lament his death! I shall not enter Odin's hall with fear. There I shall wait for my sons to join me. And when they do, I will bask in their tales of triumph. The Aesir will welcome me! My death comes without apology! And I welcome the valkyries to summon me home!

"How the little piglets would grunt if they knew how the old boar suffered.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Ubi Franklin's Handshake That Got Fans Talking by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 9:19am On Oct 05, 2017
Why are people suprised about this handshake? He won't be the first celeb to do that. Eldee and Banky W once shook hands like that in Banky W's music video, Lagos party.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Ubi Franklin's Handshake That Got Fans Talking by chicoMX(m): 9:19am On Oct 05, 2017
sunnyb0b0:

Only karid entities will understand, d monkeys in the zoo will be left in confusionist bewilderment.

No be kegite handshake bro,look closely
That handshake na for bagas (Viking confrat).

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Ubi Franklin's Handshake That Got Fans Talking by sunnyb0b0(m): 9:22am On Oct 05, 2017
chicoMX:

No be kegite handshake bro,look closely
That handshake na for bagas (Viking confrat).

Are these baggers?

Re: Photo Of Ubi Franklin's Handshake That Got Fans Talking by Nobody: 9:30am On Oct 05, 2017
Vikings men cheesy
Re: Photo Of Ubi Franklin's Handshake That Got Fans Talking by tolex29(f): 9:45am On Oct 05, 2017
Look closely...when Keggites greet, the two people involved always knot their index fingers (next finger to the thumb). You can take this to the bank anyday!!

sunnyb0b0:

Are these baggers?

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Ubi Franklin's Handshake That Got Fans Talking by Nobody: 9:46am On Oct 05, 2017
sunnyb0b0:

Only karid entities will understand, d monkeys in the zoo will be left in confusionist bewilderment.

same kegite that 99%(even 100% sef) of it's members are cultists.

All i know is that all cultists have low self-esteem and insecurity.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Ubi Franklin's Handshake That Got Fans Talking by Awoo88: 9:47am On Oct 05, 2017
Elnino4ladies:
Dodorima
Na so axemen dey clog/Olodo forming knowledge

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Ubi Franklin's Handshake That Got Fans Talking by chicoMX(m): 9:50am On Oct 05, 2017
sunnyb0b0:

Are these baggers?

Both handshakes are not the same...
Notice the forefinger of the guy by the left placed in between the forefinger and middle finger of the guy by the right
Re: Photo Of Ubi Franklin's Handshake That Got Fans Talking by sunnyb0b0(m): 9:52am On Oct 05, 2017
chicoMX:

Both handshakes are not the same...
Notice the forefinger of the guy by the left placed in between the forefinger and middle finger of the guy by the right

I see.
Re: Photo Of Ubi Franklin's Handshake That Got Fans Talking by Johntimo1(m): 10:04am On Oct 05, 2017
There is nothing wrong with that hand shake I too do it, it normal. those that grew up in PH city understand it better.

Its just a dope hand shake nothing more nothing less.
PH boiz understand!!!!
Re: Photo Of Ubi Franklin's Handshake That Got Fans Talking by Freeman59: 10:08am On Oct 05, 2017
Cultists everywhere!!! Useless post

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Ubi Franklin's Handshake That Got Fans Talking by Uniquejames(m): 10:11am On Oct 05, 2017
quiverfull:
That's the way members of the Eiye confraternity greet each other. I'm a bit disappointed if he truly is a member.

brother say what you know. that isn't eiye's clocking.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Ubi Franklin's Handshake That Got Fans Talking by Mekulz(m): 10:19am On Oct 05, 2017
Ubi na Tyt
Re: Photo Of Ubi Franklin's Handshake That Got Fans Talking by Mekulz(m): 10:20am On Oct 05, 2017
Ubi na Tyt viki na. Who no know before ?
Re: Photo Of Ubi Franklin's Handshake That Got Fans Talking by elaigwusimona(m): 10:52am On Oct 05, 2017
samakpe to all sailing V across the coast. All hands on deck, sail and hit the shores of iceland.
Re: Photo Of Ubi Franklin's Handshake That Got Fans Talking by RSVP: 12:06pm On Oct 05, 2017
Don't mistook Eiye boys for Vikings or Kegites...dey r different.

And one guy dey shout dodorima for here..

LMFAO cheesy

Secrets aiint secrets no more sad
Re: Photo Of Ubi Franklin's Handshake That Got Fans Talking by petitejolie(f): 12:13pm On Oct 05, 2017
only Lilian esoro knows why she left dis guy. unlike tonto she just refuses to be a drama queen. he looks innocent but he's not.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ebuka Obi's Daughter Feeding Him Ice Cream, Breaks The Internet With New Picture / Wizkid & Davido Hug And Celebrate Christmas Together -( Pics,videos) / Kemi Olunloyo On "Davido, Don Jazzy, Alexx, Odunlade, Who Will You Save?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.