Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,034 members, 7,838,585 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

What Is Wrong With Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Wrong With Nigeria? (437 Views)

Peter Obi: It Is Wrong To Relax Lockdown For Religious Reasons / Anybody That Jokes With Nigeria's Unity Has A Problem With Us - President Buhari / Abdulmumin Jibrin: "Is This The Buhari We Know? Noooooo Something Is Wrong! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Wrong With Nigeria? by peppo4live: 4:06pm On Oct 04, 2017
WHAT IS WRONG WITH NIGERIA?

Dr Bukola Williams

People can write epistles and books on this question. But here are just three of the answers.

1. Nigerians are the problems of Nigeria. The clergy preaching hate is the problem of Nigeria. The arrogant leader who respects rules abroad but despises rules in Nigeria; he is the problem of Nigeria. The leader who mismanages public fund is the problem of Nigeria. Those men and women peddling hates are the problems of Nigeria.

2. Systemic failure is another problem of Nigeria.
Any nation that has structures but lacks systems will remain in the comity of undeveloped nations. It appears the only system that works is that in which money is instantly generated into the pockets of a few disgruntled minds. There are no systems to maximize the evolving potentials of the youthful population in the fields of creativity, science, technology etc. As long as there's less value on systems, there's only a thin foundation being laid for the future.

3. Poor choice of Leadership
Why blame leaders when you elected them or did nothing in electing them?! The problem with Nigeria is that of leadership failure. And the way to correct it is not to be sentimental about the choice of leaders but to place values above tribe or titles.

Join us on Impact Leaders Forum on Saturday as we discuss and strategize on the present and future of Nigeria. This is part of the church and kingdom contribution to good governance, politics, leadership, entrepreneurship, etc.
Date: Saturday, 21st October, 2017
Time: 10.00am
Venue: The Change Embassy, Glory Mojec Plaza, Behind Banex, Beside Berger Paints, Wuse 2, Abuja.

Speakers:
1. Senator Dr Joy Emodi (CON)
2. Felix Enwenode
3. Dr Bukola Williams
And others

Registration and participation is free.
To participate, call 08035744063.

Watch out for details
Re: What Is Wrong With Nigeria? by MaconAwire(m): 4:21pm On Oct 04, 2017
ALL CORRECT SIR!!

wire was here

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Nigeria? by temblor1(m): 4:21pm On Oct 04, 2017
Greedy people. Infact, very, very, greedy ones hiding under religion and ethnicity.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Nigeria? by temblor1(m): 12:49pm On May 28, 2020
You can add me or drop yours.
Jaika
Re: What Is Wrong With Nigeria? by Jaika(m): 12:54pm On May 28, 2020
temblor1:
08055217419 WhatsApp
You can add me or drop yours.
Jaika
Aii. Got it. Mine is on my sig
Re: What Is Wrong With Nigeria? by Jaika(m): 12:55pm On May 28, 2020
Wait. Was i supposed to not quote you? (sorry)
Re: What Is Wrong With Nigeria? by temblor1(m): 12:59pm On May 28, 2020
Jaika:

Aii. Got it. Mine is on my sig
Thanks
Re: What Is Wrong With Nigeria? by temblor1(m): 1:10pm On May 28, 2020
No wahala ..lol
Re: What Is Wrong With Nigeria? by orisa37: 2:37pm On May 28, 2020
THE IGBOS. THEY'RE FIRST CLASS ILLEGALITIES IN UNTHINKABLE VENTURES. THAT'S WHY THEY HATE AUTHORITIES.
Re: What Is Wrong With Nigeria? by orisa37: 2:46pm On May 28, 2020
orisa37:
THE IGBOS. THEY'RE FIRST CLASS ILLEGALITIES IN UNTHINKABLE VENTURES. THAT'S WHY THEY HATE AUTHORITIES.

THE FULANIS ARE WRONG WITH NIGERIA. THEY FORM MIYETTI ALLAH FULANI HERDSMEN AND BOKOHARAMS TO INVADE THE SOUTH.
Re: What Is Wrong With Nigeria? by orisa37: 2:50pm On May 28, 2020

We no go

Go now.
Re: What Is Wrong With Nigeria? by Nobody: 2:56pm On May 28, 2020
EVERYTHING!

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Orders Top Agencies To Reveal Names Of Looters / Why Do The Southern Politicians Go For Crumbs Given To Them By The North? / Maina: I’m Ready To Appear Before Senate, Says AGF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.