Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,983 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Wanna Know How AMAZON Sellers Sell On AMAZON Without Having Inventory - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Wanna Know How AMAZON Sellers Sell On AMAZON Without Having Inventory (503 Views)

Learn How Amazon Kdp Has Changed The Status Of Over 160 Students / Which Nigerian Bankcard Works On Amazon Without Limit? / How Amazon Affiliate Program Works + Get A Verified Account On Amazon In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wanna Know How AMAZON Sellers Sell On AMAZON Without Having Inventory by Olumidekoleosho(m): 4:16pm On Oct 04, 2017
Am sure you know the giant e-commerce site "AMAZON", it worth, it sales and the traffic they have. But their is something most people don't know about AMAZON is that AMAZON have list of sellers who come to the website to post what products they have for sale. From the small, medium and large enterprises make us of AMAZON, reason that AMAZON drive about 2.7Billion traffic in total. Most sellers have trust on the site on whatever products they display would be successfully sold.

Here is the biggest secret what most buyers on AMAZON never get to realize is that most of the products listed on AMAZON by the sellers are not available at the sellers warehouse. Meaning whenever goods are ordered, AMAZON contact the seller, the seller contact the supplier for the product. Then the supplier then makes arrangement on how the goods are ship and delivered to the buyer this system is called DROPSHIPPING. There are tons of business and website that engage in this method of selling.

This system of business is going viral now as more e-commerce site are launched every hour, dropshipping have not been EASY in 9ja for some years back. Fortunately, the world is putting some business ideas together to develop NEW IDEAS. If you think you would like to sell anything online having an e-commerce site(online store). I want to give out 500 Gold supplier of any product to 200 people for FREE. Anyone who is interested in selling and making money online. Am not only giving the suppliers out alone but also walking you through the following:

* How to dialogue with supplier about your intention of doing business with them.
* How to design your e-commerce site (online store) where you receive payment online. Your customer can purchase with debit card, bank, Bitcoin. To design this e-commerce website, you don't need any expertise. Basic computer Knowledge needed
* How you can market your store online with low or No budget
* How you place order from your supplier when your customer order from your online store
* How to get the goods delivered to Nigeria and then to your customer more issues that might arise

Giving out of the Gold Supplier ends on the 20th of the October 2017... At the end of this workshop, all participant should have their store running online and making sales. You can learn more here http://eepurl.com/c5TzJL
Re: Wanna Know How AMAZON Sellers Sell On AMAZON Without Having Inventory by Olumidekoleosho(m): 5:05pm On Oct 24, 2017
�HOT PHYSICAL PRODUCTS YOU CAN SELL ONLINE�

A lot of people dream of making money on the internet, some of them try and make a few dollars, but ultimately give up. Only a few are able to make a sizeable income from home spending just a few hours a day. Do you want to know how? Right mentorship is the key to success.

If you want to make a few bucks, you can join a PPC sites or try your luck in freelancing. However, if you really want to run a successful business that makes you money, grows and ultimately becomes a brand that people blindly trust, then you need to get into Dropshipping!

��Few years ago i was stuck with the unemployment palava of the country, with many years i roam about the street doing NOTHING not that am lazy or don't want to work but NO JOB OUT TO DO. Fortunately a friend of mine introduce me to seminar. It was a great achievement that i took the opportunity ti attend the training. The training was about importation of new products into Nigeria. The knowledge was bomb and profitable to run in Nigeria but after the training i was stuck for months because i have no idea of what to import, what will sell fast in Nigeria and capital.But my dear their is always a way to go around things��
�� After few understanding of the business and much more research��:
� I was able to test different products and know what will sell FAST in Nigeria.
�I sell products in Nigeria without having to invest in keeping inventory or worrying about warehouse.
�I was able to sell to all 36 states in Nigeria without any hassle.
�I have assess to new / hot / unique products in Nigeria.
�Free samples of products from suppliers and many more...

���I know alot of people are out there who are willing to change their situation for better, why not use this tactics too that makes me 6 figures monthly without seeing or touching the products i sell.���

I have created an ebook that will help you achieve these with steps by steps process. check my signature, to see where to get the ebook NOW!!!

(1) (Reply)

Price List Of Clean U.s.a Used Laptops... / Entertainment Blog Business Plan Template 2018 / Please Give Me Professional Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.