Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Affordable Plumbing And Building Services - Lebrown Limited - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Affordable Plumbing And Building Services - Lebrown Limited (564 Views)

Strategies For Avoiding Debt And Building Wealth In 2023​​ / Architecture And Building Constructional Works / Wholesale Plumbing Materials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Affordable Plumbing And Building Services - Lebrown Limited by zomolo: 4:20pm On Oct 04, 2017
We deal in the installations of jacuzzi, fabricated bathroom shower glass, installation of kitchen hoods and appliances, sanitary wares e.t.c

Our engineers stay at the forefront of technology and design by providing you only the newest and most stylish products on the market in an array of finishes. Our experts know that only the best designs and highest quality materials can meet the way you live your life.

contact us now for that stylish home and office modelling

visit www.lebrownlimited.com

Re: Affordable Plumbing And Building Services - Lebrown Limited by zomolo: 4:49pm On Oct 04, 2017
We are affordable and reliable

www.lebrownlimited.com

1 Like

Re: Affordable Plumbing And Building Services - Lebrown Limited by zomolo: 5:00pm On Oct 10, 2017
We installed customized fabricated shower glass at affordable prices.

Visit www.lebrownlimited.com
Re: Affordable Plumbing And Building Services - Lebrown Limited by nwaorlu: 6:42pm On Nov 01, 2017
Hi, I am considering frameless shower glass. How much per sqm? Would you install in Imo? I have six bathrooms to fix so if price is right I will consider it. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

How To Get A Loan With No Interest / Legit Online Business 2019 / Search

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.