Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,975 members, 7,863,476 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:28 PM

Yvonne Jegede Slams Miscarriage Reports - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Jegede Slams Miscarriage Reports (398 Views)

Yvonne Jegede Slams Men Who Report Their Wives To Family Members / Fans Slam Yvonne Jegede For Dropping Racy Pictures / Yvonne Jegede Slams Miscarriage Reports (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yvonne Jegede Slams Miscarriage Reports by NaijaCelebrity: 4:51pm On Oct 04, 2017
Nollywood actress, Yvonne Jegede Fawole has slammed the online report posted earlier claiming she had a miscarriage in late August.

The actress took to her Instagram page to debunk the rumors with caption saying....
If you want any information about me, my phone number isn't that difficult to get.. It will be appreciated if you referred to it as rumors and not claiming you called any bloody "Sources close to nobody". Miscarriage means the death of a child and should not be joked with. You don't have to wish me bad because you are looking for news. Miscarriage is not what you joke about. I reject miscarriage (It will never happen to me, because I am God's own)

http://news.nollyzone.com/nollywood-actress-yvonne-jegede-debunks-miscarriage-report/

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6059267_capture_jpeg6d0ce43c2e6495dc5ba7597dd3872afd

(1) (Reply)

Ghanaian Lawyer: Moaning During Sex Is A Crime / See Hollywood Actress Who Has Saved Several Women From Sexual Harassment By Dire / Top Five Hot New Nigerian Music You Need Right Now [fast Download Get In]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.