Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,155 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

I Was The One That Threw The Pizza At Sir Ferguson's Face - Fabregas Confesses - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Was The One That Threw The Pizza At Sir Ferguson's Face - Fabregas Confesses (694 Views)

Sir Ferguson's Man United 2007/08 Team Voted Premier League's Greatest Ever / See How Fabregas And Messi Greeted Each Other After Chelsea Vs Barcelona Game / [VIDEO] Cesc Fabregas Admits To Throwing A Pizza At Sir Alex Ferguson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was The One That Threw The Pizza At Sir Ferguson's Face - Fabregas Confesses by slimjaney: 6:00pm On Oct 04, 2017
Former Arsenal midfielder Cesc Fabregas has confessed that he was the person that threw pizza into the face of legendary Manchester United manager Alex Ferguson in October 2004, as the match was tagged a 'battle of the Buffet'.

The match which ended 2-0 win in favour of Manchester United against Arsenal, ending their historic 49-match unbeaten run after Rooney was given a angered penalty.

The players started fighting themselves before Ferguson received a pizza on his face, which came from the Arsenal's dressing room side.

After 13 years of the game, his former team-mate, Martin Keown said it was Fabregas and he finally confirmed it that he was the one who threw the pizza at Ferguson's face but it was not intentional.

When asked to confirm if he actually threw the pizza on Sky's 'A League of their Own',

Fabregas said: "Yes!

"Martin Keown is a liar because I saw him in front of me just, like, punching people so he didn't see anything.

"All of a sudden, I heard noises and I thought what's happening?

"So I go out with my slice of pizza and I saw Sol Campbell, Rio Ferdinand, Martin Keown - everyone pushing each other.

"I was like I want to get in but I don't know how to and I threw – peeew - just threw it.

"Once I saw it was hitting, like, who it was hitting, which I didn't mean… I apologise Sir Alex, I really didn't mean to do that!"

Ferguson in his autobiography on head-to-head confrontation with Arsene Wenger, he wrote; "The next thing I knew I had pizza all over me. We put food into the away dressing room after every game. Pizza, chicken. Most clubs do it. Arsenal's food was the best.

"They say it was Cesc Fabregas who threw the pizza at me but to this day, I have no idea who the culprit was."

Finally the truth has been revealed.

Be the first to get News updates via Whatsapp, Add us +2349037601079 and say Hi. Thanks

SOURCE: Former Arsenal midfielder Cesc Fabregas has confessed that he was the person that threw pizza into the face of legendary Manchester United manager Alex Ferguson in October 2004, as the match was tagged a 'battle of the Buffet'.

The match which ended 2-0 win in favour of Manchester United against Arsenal, ending their historic 49-match unbeaten run after Rooney was given a angered penalty.

The players started fighting themselves before Ferguson received a pizza on his face, which came from the Arsenal's dressing room side.

After 13 years of the game, his former team-mate, Martin Keown said it was Fabregas and he finally confirmed it that he was the one who threw the pizza at Ferguson's face but it was not intentional.

When asked to confirm if he actually threw the pizza on Sky's 'A League of their Own',

Fabregas said: "Yes!

"Martin Keown is a liar because I saw him in front of me just, like, punching people so he didn't see anything.

"All of a sudden, I heard noises and I thought what's happening?

"So I go out with my slice of pizza and I saw Sol Campbell, Rio Ferdinand, Martin Keown - everyone pushing each other.

"I was like I want to get in but I don't know how to and I threw – peeew - just threw it.

"Once I saw it was hitting, like, who it was hitting, which I didn't mean… I apologise Sir Alex, I really didn't mean to do that!"

Ferguson in his autobiography on head-to-head confrontation with Arsene Wenger, he wrote; "The next thing I knew I had pizza all over me. We put food into the away dressing room after every game. Pizza, chicken. Most clubs do it. Arsenal's food was the best.

"They say it was Cesc Fabregas who threw the pizza at me but to this day, I have no idea who the culprit was."

Finally the truth has been revealed.

Be the first to get News updates via Whatsapp, Add us +2349037601079 and say Hi. Thanks

SOURCE: http://www.kingsleyiwu.com.ng/2017/10/i-was-one-that-threw-pizza-at-sir.html

Re: I Was The One That Threw The Pizza At Sir Ferguson's Face - Fabregas Confesses by prospero5(m): 6:02pm On Oct 04, 2017
fabregas, you tried.

wehdone
Re: I Was The One That Threw The Pizza At Sir Ferguson's Face - Fabregas Confesses by Hashimyussufamao(m): 6:03pm On Oct 04, 2017
fabregas omo ale
Re: I Was The One That Threw The Pizza At Sir Ferguson's Face - Fabregas Confesses by greatmarshall(m): 6:04pm On Oct 04, 2017
Hmm

(1) (Reply)

Arsenal 2-2 Chelsea: Bellerin Nets Late Winner To Give Gunners A Point / What Will You Do If Team Nigeria Wins The 2018 World Cup? / Arsenal And Manchester Eyeing Borussia Dortmund Star

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.