Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,932 members, 7,817,722 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

$26bn Contract: Funds For Buhari 2019 Campaign – Fani-kayode - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / $26bn Contract: Funds For Buhari 2019 Campaign – Fani-kayode (15435 Views)

'I Will Not Fund Buhari's 2019 Campaign' - Fashola / Sule Lamido For President 2019 Campaign Vehicles (Photos) / President Buhari's 2019 Campaign Posters In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: $26bn Contract: Funds For Buhari 2019 Campaign – Fani-kayode by sinistermind(m): 8:38am On Oct 05, 2017
20billion for GEJ campaign, 26billion of Buhari's campaign.... Nigeria, we hail thee
Re: $26bn Contract: Funds For Buhari 2019 Campaign – Fani-kayode by felixomor: 11:17am On Oct 05, 2017
Nnpc contract for one year is even more than Nigeria's budget.....

God deliver this nation.
Re: $26bn Contract: Funds For Buhari 2019 Campaign – Fani-kayode by AreaFada2: 11:19am On Oct 05, 2017
bedspread:
MY FATHER!! MY FATHER ....
IBE KACHUKWU SEEMS TO HAVE LOOKED INTO THE FUTURE.....and He Smartly wants to Retain the integrity He has with the Outside world....

I wrote something similar last night. He probably knows they are scheming to remove him from that position via reshuffling. Better to be on record in case these inflated contracts probably awarded to newly created companies of cronies/fronts without any history of contracts done are uncovered in the future.

Smart move, though it will infuriate Buhari & his goons that it has been leaked, purposely in my opinion. grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: $26bn Contract: Funds For Buhari 2019 Campaign – Fani-kayode by maxiuc(m): 11:20am On Oct 05, 2017
[quote author=DonVikings post=61112280]Confused Potor alobam. I thought you Ps said Buhari is dead and Jubrin ti take over? grin

Come here let me flog that your flat Medula so that you can have some sense. grin[/quote ]
Zombie on IT

1 Like

Re: $26bn Contract: Funds For Buhari 2019 Campaign – Fani-kayode by rman: 11:20am On Oct 05, 2017
FKK think Igbo's are fools. Always trying to incite them against the present government.

He has played the religious card severally and it seems not to be working. Since IPOB agitation now gathered momentum, he has become Igbo's best friend and spokes person.

He must think everyone lacks critical thinking.

I see through people like him..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: $26bn Contract: Funds For Buhari 2019 Campaign – Fani-kayode by emmie14: 11:21am On Oct 05, 2017
MalcoImX:
Sey dis man no get work but Buhari? e be like say na Buhari name hin dey take chop!
Is this truth or in line with due process?
Re: $26bn Contract: Funds For Buhari 2019 Campaign – Fani-kayode by newnigerian: 11:24am On Oct 05, 2017
Re: $26bn Contract: Funds For Buhari 2019 Campaign – Fani-kayode by talk2percy(m): 11:25am On Oct 05, 2017
Are u kidding me, the incorruptible president mismanaged or diverted this money to god knows where and Nigerians are dying of hunger, starvation, frustration and diseases? Please thunder where are you?
Re: $26bn Contract: Funds For Buhari 2019 Campaign – Fani-kayode by suavetony(m): 11:25am On Oct 05, 2017
History keeps repeating itself. Sorry for those that voted in this administration or still supporting them is either that they don't value historical records or they are "indomie generation'. If a dollar was less than 200NGN doing Jona administration compared with current administration then, we really miss you GEJ.

1 Like

Re: $26bn Contract: Funds For Buhari 2019 Campaign – Fani-kayode by Jerrypolo(m): 11:25am On Oct 05, 2017
Daviddson:
Buhari's greatest albatross is inability to take definite and critical decisions on time. He's too slow. This was exactly the same way he handled Kanu, allowing him to do much harm before finally taking action. This alone is enough to cost him reelection, if he chooses to run again.

Pathological liars and twisters of facts like FFK and others will harp on this to wreak havoc, unfortunately. But the truth is that Kachikwu didn't say the $26bn is missing. He only said he wasn't consulted before the various contracts were approved.

You need wisdom. But in all, Understanding.

1 Like

Re: $26bn Contract: Funds For Buhari 2019 Campaign – Fani-kayode by freshboi88: 11:28am On Oct 05, 2017
Nigerians must unite and get the president to take action on this accusation
Re: $26bn Contract: Funds For Buhari 2019 Campaign – Fani-kayode by seangy4konji: 11:28am On Oct 05, 2017
in dollars mehn..

dollars
Re: $26bn Contract: Funds For Buhari 2019 Campaign – Fani-kayode by victorazyvictor(m): 11:29am On Oct 05, 2017
MalcoImX:
Sey dis man no get work but Buhari? e be like say na Buhari name hin dey take chop!

same way they never allowed GEJ to rest
Re: $26bn Contract: Funds For Buhari 2019 Campaign – Fani-kayode by BigIyanga: 11:31am On Oct 05, 2017
The fact that Dr Kachukwu had to reassure the president that “HE’S PRO NORTH” in that letter confirms how northern agenda has been prioritized in Naija-Oil public sector.
It makes u wonder how many times he avoided speaking up and taking charge in order not to be seen as anti-north??
Re: $26bn Contract: Funds For Buhari 2019 Campaign – Fani-kayode by dheilaw1(m): 11:37am On Oct 05, 2017
but the useless FFK said the current Buhari is a cloned one, so why does it such money for 2019? moreover, wouldn't he have perfected it in such a way that Kachiku wouldn't have raised d alarm if Buhari was as useless as Jonathan. FFK is just a foolish politician who seeks nothing but irrelevant relevance. FFk will just die becos of Buhari
Re: $26bn Contract: Funds For Buhari 2019 Campaign – Fani-kayode by talk2emma: 11:39am On Oct 05, 2017
Daviddson:
Buhari's greatest albatross is inability to take definite and critical decisions on time. He's too slow. This was exactly the same way he handled Kanu, allowing him to do much harm before finally taking action. This alone is enough to cost him reelection, if he chooses to run again.

Pathological liars and twisters of facts like FFK and others will harp on this to wreak havoc, unfortunately. But the truth is that Kachikwu didn't say the $26bn is missing. He only said he wasn't consulted before the various contracts were approved.

You called that only,

do you know what $26bn is ?
do you know how many state allocation that is ?

Make sure you take this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: $26bn Contract: Funds For Buhari 2019 Campaign – Fani-kayode by hamzo66: 11:43am On Oct 05, 2017
Chief of wailers, looking for excuses as usual..
Re: $26bn Contract: Funds For Buhari 2019 Campaign – Fani-kayode by poseidon12: 11:44am On Oct 05, 2017
Dr Ibe Kachikwu should resign from this useless government and go back to his job at Exxon-Mobil. This cesspit of a country is not worth the sacrifice of a hard working, successful gentleman like Ibe Kachikwu. No decent Igbo man or woman should be anywhere near tribalist Buhari's administration.
Re: $26bn Contract: Funds For Buhari 2019 Campaign – Fani-kayode by Goke7: 11:46am On Oct 05, 2017
which buahri is ffk talking about cos the last time I checked ffk said we no longer have buhari we have in aso rock but another person
Re: $26bn Contract: Funds For Buhari 2019 Campaign – Fani-kayode by marv1: 11:51am On Oct 05, 2017
Jobless FFK , has only revealed the way PDP normally do things. PBM never used NNPC funds to win in 2015 neither will he need it to contest and win in 2019 if he is interested to contest. If PMB wants to contest in 2019, it will not be through that way.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: $26bn Contract: Funds For Buhari 2019 Campaign – Fani-kayode by Nobody: 11:57am On Oct 05, 2017
Nigeria president, Muhammadu Buhari led APC political party is a thief.

1 Like

Re: $26bn Contract: Funds For Buhari 2019 Campaign – Fani-kayode by Nobody: 12:00pm On Oct 05, 2017
Buhari taqiyyed Nigerians, he is the biggest thief of them all
Re: $26bn Contract: Funds For Buhari 2019 Campaign – Fani-kayode by buchilino(m): 12:08pm On Oct 05, 2017
I WONDER Y U DON'T C SARRKI N HIS OTHER BMC MEMBERS IN THREADS LIKE DIS.
Re: $26bn Contract: Funds For Buhari 2019 Campaign – Fani-kayode by Nobody: 12:15pm On Oct 05, 2017
Daviddson:

Is it OK for him not to have been contacted, when he ought to have been? How can just an agency of a ministry spend more than the country's entire budget and it doesn't sound scandalous to you, have you paused for a minute to think, what could it be that this money was appropriated for? Or is it because it's under sai baba? Had it been this revelation happened under clueless GEJ would your reaction have been same? Think and ponder o, it's our future as a people that's in the balance, I'm sure you didn't benefit from that money but you seem satisfied and cam because your overlords are, one day everybody eye go clear!
Re: $26bn Contract: Funds For Buhari 2019 Campaign – Fani-kayode by samdeto(m): 12:19pm On Oct 05, 2017
edo3:
The country should just break abeg,,a whole $26billion fa.
I just converted it to naira and it's about 9 trillion naira. later they will say they are borrowing money to fund budget while some group of bastards will just sit down and embezzle d money.
the suicide bombers should start using their bombs wisely
Re: $26bn Contract: Funds For Buhari 2019 Campaign – Fani-kayode by Nathdoug(m): 12:26pm On Oct 05, 2017
Daviddson:

unrepented zombie spotted.....zombie when are you going to learn
Re: $26bn Contract: Funds For Buhari 2019 Campaign – Fani-kayode by edo3(m): 12:27pm On Oct 05, 2017
samdeto:

I just converted it to naira and it's about 9 trillion naira. later they will say they are borrowing money to fund budget while some group of bastards will just sit down and embezzle d money.
the suicide bombers should start using their bombs wisely
My brother the thing tire me o, which kain wahala be this ehhhn?
Re: $26bn Contract: Funds For Buhari 2019 Campaign – Fani-kayode by ebbo(m): 12:31pm On Oct 05, 2017
SnowJay92:

Is it OK for him not to have been contacted, when he ought to have been? How can just an agency of a ministry spend more than the country's entire budget and it doesn't sound scandalous to you, have you paused for a minute to think, what could it be that this money was appropriated for? Or is it because it's under sai baba? Had it been this revelation happened under clueless GEJ would your reaction have been same? Think and ponder o, it's our future as a people that's in the balance, I'm sure you didn't benefit from that money but you seem satisfied and cam because your overlords are, one day everybody eye go clear!

Go back and read the report again, if #26billion worth of contract is awarded does not mean that the amount as been spent already or paid out to contractors already, it might even take 10 years b4 the money will be release.

1 Like

Re: $26bn Contract: Funds For Buhari 2019 Campaign – Fani-kayode by RoyalUc(m): 12:34pm On Oct 05, 2017
freshboi88:
Nigerians must unite and get the president to take action on this accusation

This is how a reasonable Nigerian should think and talk.
Re: $26bn Contract: Funds For Buhari 2019 Campaign – Fani-kayode by Daviddson(m): 12:34pm On Oct 05, 2017
SnowJay92:

Is it OK for him not to have been contacted, when he ought to have been?
Of course it was wrong of the GMD, if the allegations are true. It's clear they're having rifts, which was responsible for that. But the blame squarely rests on Buhari for even bringing a Hausa-Fulani man to head such a volatile establishment as the NNPC.
Re: $26bn Contract: Funds For Buhari 2019 Campaign – Fani-kayode by Nobody: 12:54pm On Oct 05, 2017
bedspread:
MY FATHER!! MY FATHER ....
IBE KACHUKWU SEEMS TO HAVE LOOKED INTO THE FUTURE.....and He Smartly wants to Retain the integrity He has with the Outside world....

He wants to be the president.
Re: $26bn Contract: Funds For Buhari 2019 Campaign – Fani-kayode by michoim(m): 1:04pm On Oct 05, 2017
The hater is at it again. At what he only knows how to do best.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Doctors, Afenifere Express Mixed Feelings Over Buhari's Pro-longed Stay / APC: We Will Never Allow Ex-convict Joshua Dariye To Contest Election / Femi Adesina Insists Security Has Improved Despite Sultan’s Claim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.