Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,489 members, 7,830,464 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

The Hypocrisy Of LAWCONS That Called For Ipob's Lawyer Arrest - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Hypocrisy Of LAWCONS That Called For Ipob's Lawyer Arrest (437 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Arrives Anambra With Wife, Visits Bar. Ejiofor (IPOB Lawyer) / "The Last Thing Nnamdi Kanu Told Me" – Ejiofor, IPOB Lawyer / Nnamdi Kanu's Sureties Won't Lose N300 Million Bond - IPOB Lawyer, Ejiofor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Hypocrisy Of LAWCONS That Called For Ipob's Lawyer Arrest by perez100: 10:35pm On Oct 04, 2017
This Nigeria CANNOT move forward - not even in the next 100yrs as long as the Afonjas continues in their usual hypocritical way of pull them down so that we can take their place. The Igbos will continue to be their nightmares. Where were the so-called Lawcons that wants Ejiofor arrested when an Afonja Lawyer was paid blood money to stand for Evans the Robber, Kidnapper, Killer and Drug Dealer in the court? Why didn't they call for his arrest when he filled a suit against the IGP etc? What I see in Afonjas is superficiality, sham, pretence, deception and hypocrisy of the worst that carries negative ethical value. What a tribe!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hypocrisy Of LAWCONS That Called For Ipob's Lawyer Arrest by SpComedy: 11:28pm On Oct 04, 2017
I trust Nnamdi Kanu's lawyer, he is brave enough to ignore those charge and bail lawyers, got many ikpe to kpee

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy Of LAWCONS That Called For Ipob's Lawyer Arrest by iLoveConductor6: 11:45pm On Oct 04, 2017
SpComedy:
I trust Nnamdi Kanu's lawyer, he is brave enough to ignore those charge and bail lawyers, got many ikpe to kpee
This one funny me special. cheesy

But seriously, before nko? Why will a sane person respond to forged, fabricated clown associations that exist only on Lai Mohammed's laptop?

Have you forgotten the days of REPOB, TRIPOB and all the bardarash fucckeries of retarted names Buhari's zoo government have come up with to voice their retarded opinions against IPOB? cheesy

Buhari is mad - Lai Mohammed (2015)

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy Of LAWCONS That Called For Ipob's Lawyer Arrest by perez100: 7:18am On Oct 05, 2017
The Lawcons consist of charge and bail lawyers that wants to be relevant.

(1) (Reply)

How Mtn Is Defrauding Nigerians / Let's Hail Our President, The First President Of Northern Nigeria / Buhari Asked Us To Focus On Northern Nigeria — W/bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.