Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,181 members, 7,845,878 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Shocking Aftermath Of Las Vegas Shooting That You Really Need To See(Photos) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Shocking Aftermath Of Las Vegas Shooting That You Really Need To See(Photos) (55602 Views)

Photos From Florida High School Shooting That Killed 17 And Injured 50 More / Shocking Aftermath Of Mogadishu Bomb Blast That Killed Over 230(Graphic Photos) / The Shocking Aftermath Of Hurricane Harvey In Texas(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shocking Aftermath Of Las Vegas Shooting That You Really Need To See(Photos) by Nobody: 10:12am On Oct 06, 2017
lovelygurl:

Oh God! I can't believe I'm doing this! So you read again and still don't understand?! Their president, Trump is an example of why common sense is not that common in America!!!! Jeeeeez!!!! I'm done!
lol.. She's running.. Bye bye
Re: Shocking Aftermath Of Las Vegas Shooting That You Really Need To See(Photos) by 6sco: 12:01pm On Oct 06, 2017
SmartyPants:

1. Read my comment in relation to the perspective of the person i was quoting, who seemed to believe the charge of terrorism is higher than mass murder or other applicable charges. Besides, the question of the relative weight of an offence is a moralistic question, and i am entitled--in entirety--to consider mass murder less weighty than terrorism, in my own opinion!

2. How you arrived at the conclusion that the absence of a known agenda equals proof of an agenda will remain a mystery for generations to come. You need a knock on your head. I said a person who has no agenda cannot be labeled a terrorist, you rightly noted that he may have had an agenda which merely remains unknown for now. The logical conclusion therefore, is that until an agenda is discovered, he must be addressed as a mass murderer.

3. This has nothing to do with anything i have said so why mentioning it in relation to my comment?

Are you well?

okay look at number 2
this man has an agenda it's as simple as that, he can't just wake up one morning and decide to carry over 40 guns into an hotel room and start firing at people. so if according to you a terrorist must have an agenda then this man is a terrorist

lastly try to refrain from abusive words, just because we have difference of opinion on a particular issue does not make us enemies.
Re: Shocking Aftermath Of Las Vegas Shooting That You Really Need To See(Photos) by SmartyPants(m): 12:11pm On Oct 06, 2017
6sco:

okay look at number 2
this man has an agenda it's as simple as that, he can't just wake up one morning and decide to carry over 40 guns into an hotel room and start firing at people. so if according to you a terrorist must have an agenda then this man is a terrorist

lastly try to refrain from abusive words, just because we have difference of opinion on a particular issue does not make us enemies.

He doesn't necessarily have to have an agenda. He could be insane.

Also by agenda, i mean an outcome, usually political, that one would trying to achieve through the means of terror.
Re: Shocking Aftermath Of Las Vegas Shooting That You Really Need To See(Photos) by 6sco: 12:58pm On Oct 06, 2017
SmartyPants:

Also by agenda, i mean an outcome, usually political, that one would trying to achieve through the means of terror.

well that's true he could be insane, so headline will read "an insane man unleashed terror or terrorized las Vegas" smiley
SmartyPants:

well that's true he could be insane, so headline will read "an insane man unleashed terror or terrorized las Vegas"
Re: Shocking Aftermath Of Las Vegas Shooting That You Really Need To See(Photos) by chngebeginwthme: 5:27pm On Oct 06, 2017
fulaniHERDSman:
god punish jubrin from sudan angry sad

LOL God is punishing you already with hatred hahhaha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ghana’s President, Nana Akufo-Addo Sleeps At Africa Financing Summit In France / Stormy Daniels: "Donald Trump Did Not Use A Condom When We Had Sex" / US Airstrike Kills ISIS-K Planner In Afghanistan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.