Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,693 members, 7,809,618 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:02 PM

Durable Imported Poultry Equipments And Machines Sales - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Durable Imported Poultry Equipments And Machines Sales (2607 Views)

120capacity Standard Premium Imported Poultry Battery Cages.instock....... / Imported Poultry Battery Cages (wholesale Price) / Imported Poultry Egg Incubator: Tested And Trusted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Durable Imported Poultry Equipments And Machines Sales by Tinkokomarket: 1:31pm On Sep 13, 2018
You can also Advertise this Products on the Fastest growing Agro ecommerce Website In Nigeria for free...Increase Your Customer reach and earn More
www.tinkoko.com
Re: Durable Imported Poultry Equipments And Machines Sales by OduntanAdegoke(m): 7:34am On Sep 14, 2018
Na Dem Dey Rush Bell Drinker Summer Rush Deals Activated!! Get Adequate Standard Water Supply With Our Jombo Automatic Bell Drinkers!! We Deliver To Your Locations At Affordable Prices!! #HungerStoppper�� Call:08029192813
Email: Magafarmer22@gmail.com

Re: Durable Imported Poultry Equipments And Machines Sales by OduntanAdegoke(m): 11:55am On Oct 14, 2018
Bumper Elimination Assurance Deals Re-Opened!!!! Process Large Quantity Of Broiler Meat Without Stress!
Save More!!! Produce More With Our Super Efficient Defeathering Machines!! Now Available At Your Fingertips!! #Startpoultry
Call: 08029192813..07011873967

Re: Durable Imported Poultry Equipments And Machines Sales by OduntanAdegoke(m): 8:38am On Oct 26, 2018
Stew Freaky Fabulous Friday Magafarmer Warehouse Deals Gets Hotter! Grab The Best Quality At Affordable/Discounted Rates! Grab Gas Brooder+ Nipple Drinkers+ Automatic Bell Drinkers And Others Now!
Call:08029192813
Email: Magafarmer22@Gmail.com

Re: Durable Imported Poultry Equipments And Machines Sales by OduntanAdegoke(m): 7:00am On Oct 29, 2018
Dear Lord, You have brought me to the beginning of a new day. As the world is renewed fresh and clean, so I ask You to renew my heart with Your strength and purpose. Forgive me the errors of yesterday and bless me to walk closer in Your way today. This is the day I begin my life anew; shine through me so that every person I meet may feel Your presence in me. Take my hand, precious Lord for I cannot make it by myself. Amen.
@magafarmerofficial #StartCrops

Re: Durable Imported Poultry Equipments And Machines Sales by OduntanAdegoke(m): 7:43am On Oct 29, 2018
Monday Market Stew Don Done Turnover Farm Deals Goes Deeper And Louder Again... Purchase All Best Quality Of Poultry Equipments And Machines Here At Affordable Prices...
Call: 08029192813

Re: Durable Imported Poultry Equipments And Machines Sales by OduntanAdegoke(m): 8:26am On Nov 02, 2018
November First Friday Poultry Farm Hottest Stew Deals Goes Deeper And Louder Again... Imported Layers Cages.... Contact Us For Purchase Of All Best Quality Of Poultry Equipments And Machines Here At Affordable Prices...
Call: 08029192813. 07011973967

Re: Durable Imported Poultry Equipments And Machines Sales by OduntanAdegoke(m): 8:02am On Nov 03, 2018
Good Morning And Remain Fruitful....

Sowing is the process of planting. An area or object that has had seeds planted in it will be described as being sowed.

Among the major field crops, oats, wheat, and rye are sown, grasses and legumes are seeded and maize and soybeans are planted. In planting, wider rows (generally 75  cm (30  in) or more) are used, and the intent is to have precise; even spacing between individual seeds in the row, various mechanisms have been devised to count out individual seeds at exact intervals. @magafarmerofficial

Re: Durable Imported Poultry Equipments And Machines Sales by OduntanAdegoke(m): 5:56am On Nov 12, 2018
Good Morning Fantastic HungerStoppers
��������
Chicken meat protein also helps support a healthy body weight and aids weight loss. 2. Good for the Heart – Eating chicken breast suppresses and controls a body's homocysteine amino acid levels which, if too high, can lead to cardiovascular disease.

Is fish healthier than chicken?

Both are considered "lean," which is defined by the USDA as foods with less than 10 grams of fat, 4.5 grams of saturated fat and 95 milligrams of cholesterol in a serving. Fishprovides a unique benefit over chicken in the form of its healthy omega-3 fatty acids.

Re: Durable Imported Poultry Equipments And Machines Sales by OduntanAdegoke(m): 8:14am On Dec 01, 2018
Happy New Month Of Fruitfulness...

Do what you can, with what you have, where you are”

“Farming is not just a job, it’s a way of life.”

“I believe in the future of agriculture, with a faith born not of words but of deeds.”

Agriculture is our wisest pursuit, because it will in the end contribute most to real wealth, good morals, and happiness. @magafarmerofficial

Re: Durable Imported Poultry Equipments And Machines Sales by OduntanAdegoke(m): 9:56am On Dec 30, 2018
Good Morning HungerStoppers����

Building the human capital of smallholder farmers can raise productivity, increase livelihoods and improve food security when appropriately leveraged. It plays a critical role in agricultural growth and development because human beings occupy the centre of production, distribution and consumption.

Agricultural biodiversity is essential to satisfy basic human needs for food and livelihood security. ... For crops and domestic animals, diversity within species is at least as important as diversity between species and has been greatly expanded through agriculture. #StartCrops
#StartPoultry #startAgriculture
@magafarmerofficial

Re: Durable Imported Poultry Equipments And Machines Sales by OduntanAdegoke(m): 10:40am On Feb 07, 2019
Aluminum Fence Wire Mesh No Farm No Food Valentine Promo Activated!! Order
Aluminum Fence Mesh + Manure Dryer + Defeathering Machines + Manure Scrapper And Many More At Affordable Discount Rate!!!
all:08029192813..07011973967

Re: Durable Imported Poultry Equipments And Machines Sales by Osinachiadinma: 11:43am On Feb 10, 2019
Hello Akeem, I want to start a poultry farm and I will really want to start small while aiming big. What are the things you think I should do/know? I also want to know how much I can get cages for about 1000 layers and cage for growing out 1000 broilers from day old to maturity? Please I will appreciate if you can coach me through. My resources for this might not be much but I want to start little and hope to improve as time goes on. My proposed farm is at udi, Enugu state.
Re: Durable Imported Poultry Equipments And Machines Sales by OduntanAdegoke(m): 11:17am On Mar 19, 2019
Hot Sales.. Get Fairly Used Hot Dipped Galvanized Imported Poultry Cages (42Units). Take Advantage.. Shop Now..

Re: Durable Imported Poultry Equipments And Machines Sales by OduntanAdegoke(m): 7:19am On Oct 26, 2019
Great Weekend Hungerstoppers Farmers!!!! I’m Proudly Hungerstopper Farmer �‍�!!!! Egg Crates Now Available At Affordable Rates......
Email:Magafarmer22@gmail.com

Re: Durable Imported Poultry Equipments And Machines Sales by OduntanAdegoke(m): 6:04am On Nov 04, 2019
Debeeker ow Available With Great Discounts!!! Grab The Slash Now!!! Limited Stocks!!!
Email:Magafarmer22@gmail.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Use Biopower Plus Organic Seaweed Fertilizer For Your Farm / I Sell Oven Dried/smoked Catfish / Registration Is Ongoing For Agribusiness Empowerment Submit.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.