Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,901 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

My Experience As A Graduate Of Fed. Polytechnic Bida - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Experience As A Graduate Of Fed. Polytechnic Bida (1531 Views)

The Cake Made For An English Graduate Of Ambrose Alli University / Meet Maryam Muhammed, A First Class Law Graduate Of Queen Mary University London / Meet Zainab Bashir, First Class Graduate Of Usmanu Danfodiyo University Sokoto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience As A Graduate Of Fed. Polytechnic Bida by youngvc1: 8:51am On Oct 05, 2017
Before I proceed, I want you all to pardon me for my ERRORS , as I am still a
learner. Writing is not my thing.
I graduated last year 2016 from Federal Polytechnic Bida Niger state (Bida
Standard). It was hell in the first place. I go through a lot, but glory be to
Almighty God, for sparing my life and scaling through. Here I am today, I
graduated from the department of Architectural Technology.
Below are the things I experienced:
1. Cramming : Did I just say cramming. YES! Before I gained admission into the
school, my reading style was to just read and understand. But guys the reverse
was the case in that school. Those who used to take tutor will surpass me in test
grades that is when I joined the cramming crew. Right now I’m addicted to
cramming. Anything I read never escape my memory any longer. Kudos to fed
poly Bida.
2. Tribalism: obviously almost every 9ja institutions are found of tribalism, but fed
poly Bida own is the worst. The school is located in Bida Niger state. So most of
their states are Nupes. If any problem should arise, they would attend to their
people first before any other person. Luckily for me, I understand Nupe small.
3. Frustration: damn this should have been the first on the list. Anyways, Since I
was the lazy type. But this was the one that gave me headache a lot. And maybe
it’s because of the department I graduated from. I would have presentation and
at that very same day, we are to submit assignment and some test to write.
Sometimes I will just go to the school without even bathing. Just to not miss a
single thing. And lastly
4. Discipline: Though I am from the Religious family where shit is not allowed, till
date my parents still tell me what to wear and what not to. The school is more of
an advance secondary school, you can dress anyhow (cool with that). Sometimes
Director of sport will come into our studio and ask all of us to go outside and
play in the field. Unlike others school. Where cultist, rape and killing is their
culture or traditional. Fed poly is an exception, I have not heard of any single
crimes mentioned above.
I guess we have some Fed. Polytechnic Bida graduates and students here too. Share
yours too
LONG LIVE BIDA
LONG LIVE FED POLY BIDA
LONG LIVE ARCHITECTURE
LONG LIVE NIGER STATE
LONG LIVE NAIRALAND
LONG LIVE NIGERIA
SOURCE: https://schoolgossip.com.ng/my-experience-as-a-graduate-of-federal-polytechnic-bida/
Re: My Experience As A Graduate Of Fed. Polytechnic Bida by ndat(m): 10:53am On Oct 05, 2017
u failed to acknowledge the beautiful culture of Nupes ....
Re: My Experience As A Graduate Of Fed. Polytechnic Bida by sammyscholar(m): 10:58am On Oct 05, 2017
Thanks for sharing.
Re: My Experience As A Graduate Of Fed. Polytechnic Bida by youngvc1: 11:19am On Oct 05, 2017
ndat:
u failed to acknowledge the beautiful culture of Nupes ....

appreciate my effort at least

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience As A Graduate Of Fed. Polytechnic Bida by HONemmaEke: 1:34pm On Oct 05, 2017
guy you tried kudos to you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Fupre 1st batch list is out 2017/2018 / New Educative Quiz Question With 10,000 Naira Prize Money / Ui Pg English Proficiency Test Sample Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.