Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,968,499 members, 7,205,746 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 December 2022 at 06:19 AM

LMAO! When The Bride Is Tired Of Waiting For The Groom - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / LMAO! When The Bride Is Tired Of Waiting For The Groom (4883 Views)

Brethren, Even The Symbol Of Justice In Nigeria Is Tired. / See The Hot Dog I Was Served In A Calabar Restaurant LMAO / LMAO! Woman Pranks Phone Operator As She Claims "Child Of God" Rights (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LMAO! When The Bride Is Tired Of Waiting For The Groom by Eka111(m): 9:12am On Oct 05, 2017
This is what you get when a bride is tired of waiting for the groom and the party is far gone.
Abeg high joor
See similar stories

Re: LMAO! When The Bride Is Tired Of Waiting For The Groom by ibrutex(m): 9:21am On Oct 05, 2017
na warri girl?
Re: LMAO! When The Bride Is Tired Of Waiting For The Groom by taylor88(m): 9:28am On Oct 05, 2017
Lol
Re: LMAO! When The Bride Is Tired Of Waiting For The Groom by ReneeNuttall(f): 9:29am On Oct 05, 2017
Lol
Re: LMAO! When The Bride Is Tired Of Waiting For The Groom by Nobody: 9:29am On Oct 05, 2017
This Must Definitely Be L3G3ND
Re: LMAO! When The Bride Is Tired Of Waiting For The Groom by Larryfest(m): 9:45am On Oct 05, 2017
So na dis yeye drink go come solve her problems
Re: LMAO! When The Bride Is Tired Of Waiting For The Groom by Nobody: 11:32am On Oct 05, 2017
DeadRat:
This Must Definitely Be L3G3ND

Must I be the one? grin grin grin grin grin

this OP sef, I know LMAO abeg what is LAMO
Re: LMAO! When The Bride Is Tired Of Waiting For The Groom by odinga1of: 3:20pm On Oct 05, 2017
hahahhahahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaa
Re: LMAO! When The Bride Is Tired Of Waiting For The Groom by joyndidi: 6:22pm On Oct 05, 2017
the sist don provoke ;Dthe sist don provoke
Re: LMAO! When The Bride Is Tired Of Waiting For The Groom by agrovick(m): 7:49pm On Oct 05, 2017
Ogorwyne will definitely do this. Shayo mistress
Re: LMAO! When The Bride Is Tired Of Waiting For The Groom by alligatorswerve: 7:43am On Oct 06, 2017
This shit isn't funny

1 Like

Re: LMAO! When The Bride Is Tired Of Waiting For The Groom by ogorwyne(f): 9:00am On Oct 06, 2017
agrovick:
Ogorwyne will definitely do this. Shayo mistress
I wouldn't. undecided. Stop following me upandan o.

#obsessionalert grin
Re: LMAO! When The Bride Is Tired Of Waiting For The Groom by agrovick(m): 8:42am On Oct 07, 2017
ogorwyne:
I wouldn't. undecided. Stop following me upandan o.

#obsessionalert grin

Shior

(1) (Reply)

This Would Make U Smile...Books That Will Never EVER Exist By Sunnshyn / Missed Those Good Old Days / Visit To Yaba Left

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.