Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,699 members, 7,809,644 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:26 PM

LMAO! When The Bride Is Tired Of Waiting For The Groom - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / LMAO! When The Bride Is Tired Of Waiting For The Groom (5163 Views)

Brethren, Even The Symbol Of Justice In Nigeria Is Tired. / See The Hot Dog I Was Served In A Calabar Restaurant LMAO / LMAO!! Nigeria English Graduate Grateful After Collecting His NCE Result [pic] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LMAO! When The Bride Is Tired Of Waiting For The Groom by Eka111(m): 9:12am On Oct 05, 2017
This is what you get when a bride is tired of waiting for the groom and the party is far gone.
Abeg high joor
See similar stories

Re: LMAO! When The Bride Is Tired Of Waiting For The Groom by ibrutex(m): 9:21am On Oct 05, 2017
na warri girl?
Re: LMAO! When The Bride Is Tired Of Waiting For The Groom by taylor88(m): 9:28am On Oct 05, 2017
Lol
Re: LMAO! When The Bride Is Tired Of Waiting For The Groom by ReneeNuttall(f): 9:29am On Oct 05, 2017
Lol
Re: LMAO! When The Bride Is Tired Of Waiting For The Groom by Nobody: 9:29am On Oct 05, 2017
This Must Definitely Be L3G3ND
Re: LMAO! When The Bride Is Tired Of Waiting For The Groom by Larryfest(m): 9:45am On Oct 05, 2017
So na dis yeye drink go come solve her problems
Re: LMAO! When The Bride Is Tired Of Waiting For The Groom by Nobody: 11:32am On Oct 05, 2017
DeadRat:
This Must Definitely Be L3G3ND

Must I be the one? grin grin grin grin grin

this OP sef, I know LMAO abeg what is LAMO
Re: LMAO! When The Bride Is Tired Of Waiting For The Groom by odinga1of: 3:20pm On Oct 05, 2017
hahahhahahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaa
Re: LMAO! When The Bride Is Tired Of Waiting For The Groom by joyndidi: 6:22pm On Oct 05, 2017
the sist don provoke ;Dthe sist don provoke
Re: LMAO! When The Bride Is Tired Of Waiting For The Groom by agrovick(m): 7:49pm On Oct 05, 2017
Ogorwyne will definitely do this. Shayo mistress
Re: LMAO! When The Bride Is Tired Of Waiting For The Groom by alligatorswerve: 7:43am On Oct 06, 2017
This shit isn't funny

1 Like

Re: LMAO! When The Bride Is Tired Of Waiting For The Groom by ogorwyne(f): 9:00am On Oct 06, 2017
agrovick:
Ogorwyne will definitely do this. Shayo mistress
I wouldn't. undecided. Stop following me upandan o.

#obsessionalert grin
Re: LMAO! When The Bride Is Tired Of Waiting For The Groom by agrovick(m): 8:42am On Oct 07, 2017
ogorwyne:
I wouldn't. undecided. Stop following me upandan o.

#obsessionalert grin

Shior

(1) (Reply)

Most FUNNY: AKPOS & His PRINCIPAL / Best Picture For The Morning / "Why We Banned Shoki" – NBC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.