Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,660 members, 7,823,872 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Photos/video: Meet Nigeria's Newest Maheeda... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos/video: Meet Nigeria's Newest Maheeda... (1726 Views)

Maheeda Laments Her Vagina Is Getting Pinker Despite Her Skin Getting Darker(Pic / Maheeda: My Butt Looks Like Yoruba Women's Own / Cute Photo Of Maheeda’s 16-year-old Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photos/video: Meet Nigeria's Newest Maheeda... by Benbeezy: 9:50am On Oct 05, 2017
Her IG name is dimple_nipple, but her real names are Rachel Oluwabukola Martins. Rachel claims she is 14, but from her looks, the way she acts and writes, that age might not be true,
and might just be something she wrote just for fun! Anyway, she is ready to overtake Maheeda and it's clearly 'written' all over her IG! She has really really raunchy photos and videos on her page and hardly puts on clothes. The two photos you see above are very decent photos of her. She has extreme ones, and we don't want to splash them here, so some people at work won't be questioned. Did you just open a p*rn site? Lol, we don't want anybody queried.

You can see links to two of her videos from the source link below... We know Maheeda has no family, she already told us her story, she's an orphan, she had no one to cater for her bla bla, so we understand there was no one to caution her when she started. But what of Oluwabukola, oh sorry I mean dimple? Well, till the day she tells us her story too, lol.

Source : http://www.exclusiveonlinenews.com/2017/10/see-this-tweet-by-ruggedman.html

Re: Photos/video: Meet Nigeria's Newest Maheeda... by ceezarhh(m): 10:37am On Oct 05, 2017
her real age right now...

(1) (Reply)

At Last!!! Popular Nigerian Singer,dija Fainally Shows Her Husband After 2 Years / Wizkid Signed A Young Boy, Ahmed To Starboy Records See His Performances(video) / "I Have Fear For Dogs, That Is Why I Bought A Goat As My Pet" - Wizkid (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.