Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

Nigerian Drug Dealer To Be Sentenced To Jail In Australia - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Drug Dealer To Be Sentenced To Jail In Australia (25242 Views)

Hushpuppi To Be Sentenced On September 21 / Nigerian Man Sentenced To Jail In U.K For Possession Of Drugs And Guns. Photos / Nigerian 'Yahoo' Boy Sentenced To Jail In UK Over Credit Card Fraud. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer To Be Sentenced To Jail In Australia by enemyofprogress: 1:01pm On Oct 05, 2017
lekjons:
SAY YES TO TRIBALISM!
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer To Be Sentenced To Jail In Australia by free2ryhme: 1:01pm On Oct 05, 2017

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer To Be Sentenced To Jail In Australia by IgboticGirl(f): 1:01pm On Oct 05, 2017
grin
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer To Be Sentenced To Jail In Australia by olashas(f): 1:01pm On Oct 05, 2017
Pells:
But he is into business na
If Nigerian government didn't fail him... He would have been working here in Nigeria
Buhari you are failing each day
#BuharyOut

Lol @ business grin. What happened to doing legitimate business abroad?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer To Be Sentenced To Jail In Australia by Nobody: 1:01pm On Oct 05, 2017
seunny4lif:
grin grin grin grin grin
You seem very pleased with this development grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer To Be Sentenced To Jail In Australia by Nobody: 1:02pm On Oct 05, 2017
Na Canadian
enemyofprogress:
that sounds like a Chinese name
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer To Be Sentenced To Jail In Australia by castrol180(m): 1:02pm On Oct 05, 2017
Na still dem dem. OMG!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer To Be Sentenced To Jail In Australia by Phemoo10(m): 1:02pm On Oct 05, 2017
taoheedoriloye:
My niggaaa!
die this way is far better than rest in pieces on nigeria high ways, boko haram bombing, herdsmen menace, ritualist atrocities, government negligence, and others shameful death.
I think drug business might just be next big thing for me to consider.

I can start with igbo first! !!!
That is not the way about it. If it were to be Asia, Death sentence straight! When there is life, there is hope.
A living dog is better than a dead lion...
Double your LEGITIMATE hustle and the sky will be the beginning...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer To Be Sentenced To Jail In Australia by LexngtonSteele: 1:03pm On Oct 05, 2017
I missed FPsad

Aba Jews are born criminals. It's in the genes

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer To Be Sentenced To Jail In Australia by twentyk(m): 1:03pm On Oct 05, 2017
sha won ni....

SAY NO TO TRYBALISM....but na still dem as usuall

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer To Be Sentenced To Jail In Australia by Elnino4ladies: 1:07pm On Oct 05, 2017
grin Hilarious comments

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer To Be Sentenced To Jail In Australia by Jacktheripper: 1:07pm On Oct 05, 2017
Last Season Man Utd 1-1 Westham Swansea 1-1 Man Utd Man Utd 1-1 Everton Man Utd 1-1 Liverpool . This Season Man Utd 4-0 Westham Man Utd 4-0 Swansea Man utd 4-0 Everton Man Utd vs Liverpool
Ladies and Gentlemen please pray for liverpool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer To Be Sentenced To Jail In Australia by Nobody: 1:08pm On Oct 05, 2017
neoOduduwa:

http://sunnewsonline.com/australia-to-jail-nigerian-student-igwebuike-oct-25/amp/

I knew this guy in my first year at the university in 2004. I think I bumped into him once after he had graduated. Wonders

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer To Be Sentenced To Jail In Australia by xreal: 1:10pm On Oct 05, 2017
EmmyBusko:
Jackson Igwebuike

What do you mean?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer To Be Sentenced To Jail In Australia by ipobarecriminals: 1:13pm On Oct 05, 2017
wink cheesy cool wink grin happy my trap catch one PIGLET

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer To Be Sentenced To Jail In Australia by jayAjoku(m): 1:14pm On Oct 05, 2017
i only came to confirm my suspicions and it paid off. its definitely my brother from one region like that like crying wolf . people bearing jackson sha grin grin NCAN undercover unit reporting

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer To Be Sentenced To Jail In Australia by Nobody: 1:16pm On Oct 05, 2017
IgboticGirl:
grin

Spill b*tch, spill!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer To Be Sentenced To Jail In Australia by YelloweWest: 1:16pm On Oct 05, 2017
Yeah..... igbos as usual.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer To Be Sentenced To Jail In Australia by ba7man(m): 1:16pm On Oct 05, 2017

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer To Be Sentenced To Jail In Australia by seunny4lif(m): 1:18pm On Oct 05, 2017
GoroTango:
You seem very pleased with this development grin
grin grin grin grin grin
Android or web Developer?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer To Be Sentenced To Jail In Australia by aleeyus(m): 1:18pm On Oct 05, 2017
cristianisraeli:

you get luck say na australia and not saudi arabia

Im tellin u grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer To Be Sentenced To Jail In Australia by Nobody: 1:21pm On Oct 05, 2017
realestworld:
As usual!

any drug related crime must be from the east,

any internet fraud must be from the west,

kidnapping is now trending in the south,
north and bomb na 5&6.

Make this world end self
You can decide to end your life while we try our best to make the life better. Not through the method of hard working Jews from east.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer To Be Sentenced To Jail In Australia by coolhamid(m): 1:30pm On Oct 05, 2017
princechurchill:
Igwebuike graduated from uniben and still applied for bsc program in Australia guy ur brain over charge
So you can't differentiate between a post graduate program and undergraduate program ? Read the report again and come back to thank me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer To Be Sentenced To Jail In Australia by diegwu01: 1:35pm On Oct 05, 2017
Igwebuike is Ibo but not Core ibo, the "webu" in-between sounds Kogi-ish, somehow. maybe Kogi North Central
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer To Be Sentenced To Jail In Australia by coolhamid(m): 1:35pm On Oct 05, 2017
From the report, dude May just be acting as a courier ... He may be innocent anyway.
Like trying to help a friend to receive the package without knowing the real content of the package.
God knows the truth though
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer To Be Sentenced To Jail In Australia by Ezigbonmadu: 1:36pm On Oct 05, 2017
Lesudafricaine and other south african apes out there, these are the people selling used jeans to you motherfuckers and turning y'all to junkies. We call them developers because they "develop" everywhere they go. Some people call them Flatinòs, others call them Igbos or Biafrans. But I prefer to call them Pigs and Idiots - a name given to them by their messiah Nnamdi Kanu (aka Dilector).
I can tell you how your lazy asses can identify them in your streets.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer To Be Sentenced To Jail In Australia by Oloripelebe: 1:39pm On Oct 05, 2017
Na biafla flatinooo again

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer To Be Sentenced To Jail In Australia by Abbeybailey(m): 1:40pm On Oct 05, 2017
9jvirgin:
Who do these people this thing? Who swear for these people?

I hope they don't blame Buhari for these generational curse?
Gbam.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer To Be Sentenced To Jail In Australia by KOKOwonder(m): 1:41pm On Oct 05, 2017
lordsteve18:
See my account balance is working for all mtn sim
pity yourself
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer To Be Sentenced To Jail In Australia by Obi1kenobi(m): 1:51pm On Oct 05, 2017
grin grin grin
On a serious note though, something is wrong with our value system in Igbo society where so many young men drag the country's name in the mud with drug peddling antics. It's embarrassing.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Beat Lotto Operator To Death / Zimbabwean Student Steals Women's Panties, Arrested (Photos) / 3 Arrested Over Rape Of Mentally Ill Woman, Defilement Of Minors In Adamawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.