Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,439 members, 7,836,762 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Nnamdi Kanu's Disappearance Is Troubling. Julian Asange. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu's Disappearance Is Troubling. Julian Asange. (8636 Views)

Kanu’s Disappearance, Resurfacing Prearranged By DSS – Uwazuruike / IPOB Angry With Nigerians For Keeping Quiet Over Kanu’s Disappearance / Abaribe Seeks N10m From Army Over Kanu’s Disappearance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Disappearance Is Troubling. Julian Asange. by laudate: 5:14pm On Oct 05, 2017
Cire80:
I don't play the victims card. I'm not Igbo and I'm not lover of Igbo's but if I try my best to never let prejudice blind me from the truth. Nigeria in it's present form is very wrong. Among all the oppressed groups, only the Igbo's has been able to raise a voice to challenge it. And as for your comment about Anonymous and DDOS attacks shows you don't know anything about Anonymous.

As for the DDOS attacks, it started long before Assange antics became an issue, and it has continued even after he became a fugitive. Anonymous and co., just used Assange as an excuse, to carry out the nefarious activities they had been doing for ages.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Disappearance Is Troubling. Julian Asange. by maslong(m): 5:14pm On Oct 05, 2017
eh
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Disappearance Is Troubling. Julian Asange. by Sanchez01: 5:15pm On Oct 05, 2017
These guys think Western involvement in the affairs of Nigeria over Biafra and Kanu would make the state lose sleep. Catalans were pummelled and left distraught by the Spanish government on the first of October over a similar issue and neither the UN nor any other country in the world has spoken against or 'threaten' Spain.

The Kurds are presently being threatened with 'excessive force' by not only Turkey but Iran and the much revered UN has been mute.

And then the case of Biafra... The ICC and the Hague might be disturbed repeatedly via their social media handles but it would not change the fact that they would turn a blind eye and pretend.

If anyone wants to secede, let them do so through their politicians in both chambers since our political modus operandi is not the same as Spain's. Until then, anyone who forms a group or riles up the nation would be considered a terrorist.

As it stands, no one can truly claim the army has him just as no one can claim he didn't flee when the Nigerian Army came calling.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Disappearance Is Troubling. Julian Asange. by laudate: 5:18pm On Oct 05, 2017
Sanchez01:
These guys think Western involvement in the affairs of Nigeria over Biafra and Kanu would make the state lose sleep. Catalans were pummelled and left distraught by the Spanish government on the first of October over a similar issue and neither the UN nor any other country in the world has spoken against or 'threaten' Spain.

The Kurds are presently being threatened with 'excessive force' by not only Turkey but Iran and the much revered UN has been mute.

And then the case of Biafra... The ICC and the Hague might be disturbed repeatedly via their social media handles but it would not change the fact that they would turn a blind eye and pretend.

If anyone wants to secede, let them do so through their politicians in both chambers since our political modus operandi is not the same as Spain's. Until then, anyone who forms a group or riles up the nation would be considered a terrorist.

As it stands, no one can truly claim the army has him just as no one can claim he didn't flee when the Nigerian Army came calling.
Gbam!! sad I love this statement you made: "If anyone wants to secede, let them do so through their politicians in both chambers since our political modus operandi is not the same as Spain's. Until then, anyone who forms a group or riles up the nation would be considered a terrorist. "

And that is the crux of the whole matter....in a nutshell. undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Disappearance Is Troubling. Julian Asange. by maslong(m): 5:20pm On Oct 05, 2017
[s]
Sanchez01:

[/s]

NO sense

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Disappearance Is Troubling. Julian Asange. by maslong(m): 5:26pm On Oct 05, 2017
[s]
laudate:

Gbam!! sad I love this statement you made: "If anyone wants to secede, let them do so through their politicians in both chambers since our political modus operandi is not the same as Spain's. Until then, anyone who forms a group or riles up the nation would be considered a terrorist. "

[/s]
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Disappearance Is Troubling. Julian Asange. by Cire80: 5:28pm On Oct 05, 2017
laudate:

As for the DDOS attacks, it started long before Assange antics became an issue, and it has continued even after he became a fugitive. Anonymous and co., just used Assange as an excuse, to carry out the nefarious activities they had been doing for ages.
read this and get educated about the group. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anonymous_(group)

Asange wasn't the founder of Anonymous. They're a pressure group that fights for what they believe in. I as a member of Anonymous can mobilize other anons to attack a government or corporation in solidarity with Asange. He must not be aware of it. But they're always behind him because they're all fighting the same fight .

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Disappearance Is Troubling. Julian Asange. by Sanchez01: 5:28pm On Oct 05, 2017
maslong:
[s][/s]

NO sence
At least learn to spell 'sense' properly. wink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Disappearance Is Troubling. Julian Asange. by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 05, 2017
Sanchez01:

you are talking trash and rubbish. The prime minister of irag is presently in France to discuss about Kurdish referendum and for your info, on Monday Catalonia are declaring their independent.
Did the Spanish government use arms military on the catalans? Did the iragi government use military force on the Kurdish? if you can't answer with prove then remain silence and let your albatross state rule over you.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Disappearance Is Troubling. Julian Asange. by laudate: 5:31pm On Oct 05, 2017
Cire80:
read this and get educated about the group. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anonymous_(group)

Asange wasn't the founder of Anonymous. They're a pressure group that fights for what they believe in. I as a member of Anonymous can mobilize other anons to attack a government or corporation in solidarity with Asange. He must not be aware of it. But they're always behind him because they're all fighting the same fight .
I never said Assange was the founder of Anonymous. sad What I said is that Anonymous has been carrying out DDOS attacks for ages, and merely used Assange's case as an excuse, to carry out their nefarious activities. And the Wikipedia source you cited merely stated that:
Anonymous (group), the collective name of loosely affiliated individuals that participate in hacktivism
. It says nothing about their support for Assange.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Disappearance Is Troubling. Julian Asange. by Sanchez01: 5:33pm On Oct 05, 2017
laudate:

They really don't understand. They claim to draw strength and motivation from the likes of Catalonia who is allowed to operate a regional government and her politicians extremely active in the secession struggle while theirs is a different ball game. Their brute, crude and demeaning approach is what they count on to secede without a fight. Pathetic, if you ask me.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Disappearance Is Troubling. Julian Asange. by maslong(m): 5:38pm On Oct 05, 2017
[s]
Sanchez01:
At least learn to spell 'sense' properly. wink
[/s]
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Disappearance Is Troubling. Julian Asange. by Sanchez01: 5:42pm On Oct 05, 2017
beamtopola:

you are talking trash and rubbish. The prime minister of irag is presently in France to discuss about Kurdish referendum and for your info, on Monday Catalonia are declaring their independent.
Did the Spanish government use arms military on the catalans? Did the iragi government use military force on the Kurdish? if you can't answer with prove then remain silence and let your albatross state rule over you.
If you don't have cable television in your home, you should at least dedicate about 30 minutes to reading news and events bothering on Kurdistan secession.

Pictures of Spanish 'peaceful approach' to Catalonia Secession

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/10/01/catalan-referendum-pictures-violence-polling-stations-voting/catalan-referendum11/

https://sputniknews.com/analysis/201709251057664491-iraqi-kurdistan-referendum-independence-iran/
http://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/iranian-kurds-rally-support-iraqi-kurdish-referendum-50095743
https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/20170927-iran-warns-kurds-about-independence-referendum/
http://www.tolonews.com/world/iran-warns-iraqi-kurds-independence-means-closed-borders

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Disappearance Is Troubling. Julian Asange. by Oksman(m): 6:18pm On Oct 05, 2017
laudate:
Julian Assange is a fugitive hiding from the American authorities. He has been on the run for releasing classified US security documents on the internet. Sweden also has a case against him for some other criminal charge. This is the person that IPOB has enlisted into their camp for support. Someone who cannot even help himself.

Teacher well done ! cheesy

I trowey salute !

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Disappearance Is Troubling. Julian Asange. by Cire80: 6:23pm On Oct 05, 2017
laudate:

I never said Assange was the founder of Anonymous. sad What I said is that Anonymous has been carrying out DDOS attacks for ages, and merely used Assange's case as an excuse, to carry out their nefarious activities. And the Wikipedia source you cited merely stated that:
. It says nothing about their support for Assange.
i didnt paste wikipedia to prove they show support for asange. I only pasted for you to understand more about them because of your continuous usage of "excuse to carry out nefarious activities". Anybody that knows Anonymous knows that they don't look for excuses and their activities are not nefarious in any way. Anonymous have launched lots of attacks in solidarity with Asange. I knew where I get my information from and I can't review them here. Asange is a general with a whole legions of soldiers at his back.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Disappearance Is Troubling. Julian Asange. by laudate: 6:29pm On Oct 05, 2017
Cire80:
i didnt paste wikipedia to prove they show support for asange. I only pasted for you to understand more about them because of your continuous usage of "excuse to carry out nefarious activities". Anybody that knows Anonymous knows that they don't look for excuses and their activities are not nefarious in any way. Anonymous have launched lots of attacks in solidarity with Asange. I knew where I get my information from and I can't review them here. Asange is a general with a whole legions of soldiers at his back.
Anonymous' attacks are nefarious! angry Aren't you aware of the fact that they support piracy and those who pirate copyright works, without caring about the sweat, time and resources that creative people have devoted to creating such works? shocked Aren't you aware that they tried to hack into Amazon's website, but failed? CNN noted that the massive Amazon website "is almost impossible to crash." Guy, I beg you please do more research on Anonymous and their modus operandi. I repeat: Assange's case was just an excuse they used to carry out their evil activities. They have been doing the same thing for ages..... and for your info., the FBI has been on their case and even arrested quite a number of their members. undecided

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Disappearance Is Troubling. Julian Asange. by Nobody: 6:31pm On Oct 05, 2017

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Disappearance Is Troubling. Julian Asange. by Nobody: 6:34pm On Oct 05, 2017
Sanchez01:

If you don't have cable television in your home, you should at least dedicate about 30 minutes to reading news and events bothering on Kurdistan secession.

Pictures of Spanish 'peaceful approach' to Catalonia Secession

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/10/01/catalan-referendum-pictures-violence-polling-stations-voting/catalan-referendum11/

https://sputniknews.com/analysis/201709251057664491-iraqi-kurdistan-referendum-independence-iran/
http://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/iranian-kurds-rally-support-iraqi-kurdish-referendum-50095743
https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/20170927-iran-warns-kurds-about-independence-referendum/
http://www.tolonews.com/world/iran-warns-iraqi-kurds-independence-means-closed-borders
Did the iragi government use force on them. why can't the Nigeria government allow them to have their independent then close their border?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Disappearance Is Troubling. Julian Asange. by Sanchez01: 6:44pm On Oct 05, 2017
beamtopola:

That's why I m saying you are talking trash. wasn't it police they used. Did they killed or use milliary on them?
I'll indulge your ignorance a bit. The Spanish government used riot police. The case was different for you guys. You had already declared a secret service; an act of sheer defiance and extreme resistance. At the time, the police would not have been able to quell the impending crisis.

The world would have enjoyed your madness a little longer had threats on the President's life not been made just and the secret service not declared. You nailed your own coffin the day those acts were recorded and put up for the world to see.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Disappearance Is Troubling. Julian Asange. by Yoshy: 6:45pm On Oct 05, 2017
laudate:

Guy, I never made reference to your tribe, so don't play that card here. sad You were the one who said Assange is not an inconsequential person and we should not let him get on Nigeria's matter, as if Nigerians should be scared of him. My response was to show that Assange is a person of no consequence who is just a fugitive on the run. Where in my post was hero worshipping mentioned? shocked Does hero and hero worshipping mean the same thing? You should take your own advice and apply reasoning to whatever responses you make to my posts.

Either you're probably delusional or totally ignorant to not understand that Assange have way more influence in this world that is digital than Buhari, you probably don't know about the Dark net.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Disappearance Is Troubling. Julian Asange. by Sanchez01: 6:46pm On Oct 05, 2017
beamtopola:

Did the iragi government use force on them. why can't the Nigeria government allow them to have their independent then close their border?
I admire your tenacity to shifting goalposts like others before you. Regardless, you should know that warning comes before attack. They have been warned already and an attack would follow should the Kurds resist or ignore the warnings been dished out.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Disappearance Is Troubling. Julian Asange. by Dedetwo(m): 6:47pm On Oct 05, 2017
laudate:

All the people he has gotten on their matter, what has happened to them? Why do you chaps elevate inconsequential thing to a high art?

I guess you meant Nigeria.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Disappearance Is Troubling. Julian Asange. by laudate: 6:48pm On Oct 05, 2017
Yoshy:
Either you're probably delusional or totally ignorant to not understand that Assange have way more influence in this world that is digital than Buhari, you probably don't know about the Dark net.
The ignorance and delusion is oozing from your brain. Assange is nothing but a fugitive on the run, hiding out in the embassy of Ecuador in London! If he is so influential, why has he been in hiding and seeking asylum? Wake up and snap back to reality.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Disappearance Is Troubling. Julian Asange. by laudate: 6:49pm On Oct 05, 2017
Dedetwo:
I guess you meant Nigeria.
No I definitely did not mean Nigeria. Must you lie to get your point across? shocked

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Disappearance Is Troubling. Julian Asange. by Mujaheeeden: 6:50pm On Oct 05, 2017
laudate:
Julian Assange is a fugitive hiding from the American authorities. He has been on the run for releasing classified US security documents on the internet. Sweden also has a case against him for some other criminal charge. This is the person that IPOB has enlisted into their camp for support. Someone who cannot even help himself.
Do you know the amount of followership Assange has? A lot of liberals see him as a demi god and a lot of hackers respect him.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Disappearance Is Troubling. Julian Asange. by laudate: 6:51pm On Oct 05, 2017
Mujaheeeden:
Do you know the amount of followership Assange has? A lot of liberals see him as a demi god and a lot of hackers respect him.
That is their own kettle of fish! And it is deviants with a warped perspective, that see him as a demi god, not people of rational minds.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Disappearance Is Troubling. Julian Asange. by tsdarkside(m): 6:51pm On Oct 05, 2017
Mujaheeeden:

anybody that comes against nigeria is a terrorist....
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Disappearance Is Troubling. Julian Asange. by Mujaheeeden: 6:52pm On Oct 05, 2017
tsdarkside:

anybody that comes against nigeria is a terrorist....
Oh god. Plz stop replying my mentions because i feel you are too low to talk with me
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Disappearance Is Troubling. Julian Asange. by tsdarkside(m): 6:53pm On Oct 05, 2017
Mujaheeeden:
Oh god. Plz stop replying my mentions because i feel you are too low to talk with me

hate speech!!!!!....
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Disappearance Is Troubling. Julian Asange. by Cire80: 6:53pm On Oct 05, 2017
laudate:

Anonymous' attacks are nefarious! angry Aren't you aware of the fact that they support piracy and those who pirate copyright works, without caring about the sweat, time and resources that people have devoted to creating such works? shocked Aren't you aware that they tried to hack into Amazon's website, but failed? CNN noted that the massive Amazon website "is almost impossible to crash." Guy, I beg you please do more research on Anonymous and their modus operandi. I repeat: Assange's case was just an excuse they used to carry out their evil activities. They have been doing the same thing for ages..... and for your info., the FBI has been on their case and even arrested quite a number of their members. undecided
Anonymous are not a nefarious group. I'm not in support of every of their activities but don't trust the FBI and everything they tell you. They're master of facade and charade. And there's no server that's impossible to crash. Continued launching of DDOS weakens any server weakens it. When millions of computers launch an attack on a server, the best the managers can do is to shut it down to prevent further damage that's why they've been able to infiltrate and damage the most sophisticated US government agencies
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Disappearance Is Troubling. Julian Asange. by Yoshy: 6:54pm On Oct 05, 2017
laudate:

Why can't you just use Google to update your knowledge? What is he doing in Ecuador? How did he get there in the first place? Assange is hiding in Ecuador /embassy. If them born am well let him hop on a plane to the US.

Hahaha! my friend, that he is hiding proves even more his significance, you may not know that the world has gone digital and people with significance digital influence are sure important, at least US and UK won't be looking for someone without damaging influence.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

El-rufai In China. Meets With Kaduna Students And Investors. / Nigeria Establishes Virtual Court Rooms/Studios In Correctional Centres / Abdulhamid Baba-saliu Egele Released By His Kidnappers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.