Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,768 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:34 PM

Happy Teachers Day To My First Ever Teachers - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Happy Teachers Day To My First Ever Teachers (332 Views)

World Teachers' Day - Share Your Experiences With Your Favourite/worst Teacher / HAPPY TEACHERS DAY: A Letter To A Teacher By A 4th Grade Pupil / World Teachers Day: Who Is That Teacher You Can Never Forget? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happy Teachers Day To My First Ever Teachers by Nobody: 12:05pm On Oct 05, 2017
It's been a long time but the memories of a good teacher follows you through life. I had teachers that helped me learn even when I was very sick as a little child. It's been over 20years but I wont forget the sacrifices you made for the sake of your profession "Mrs Lazarus Nwosu, Mrs Olajide of Queenmaris Nursery and Primary school, ikotun and Mrs Magaret Simeon. Your passion for teaching has pushed me to the line of teaching and it's evident in the lifestyle of students I have been teaching. I pray for God to keep you all to live and reap the good fruit you have sown. I love you all

(1) (Reply)

Apply Commonwealth Scholarships 2018 At National University Of Singapore / Is Whatsapp Really Helping Students? / Please Help A Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.