Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,445 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

We All Need Change As Individuals - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / We All Need Change As Individuals (299 Views)

Baton Change As Crawford University Celebrate 13th Convocation Ceremony / 20 Of The Most Common Grammatical Errors We All Need To Stop Making / The 6 Settings To Change As Soon As You've Set Up Your New Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We All Need Change As Individuals by TTOPSON(m): 1:06pm On Oct 05, 2017
I saw this beautiful write up on WhatsApp and I felt that indeed everyone need change. It is a good scenario of what happens in almost every sector of this country. The change should start with our immediate family first.

HEADMASTER: how much is passport photograph for children?

*PHOTOGRAPHER: the price for the passport is N100 per child

HEADMASTER: No, the pupils are 500 in number, so we are paying N50

PHOTOGRAPHER: okay no problem sir, you can pay N50 each since they are many

HEADMASTER: class teacher go & inform the pupils that they should bring N150 each tomorrow for the passports.

CLASS TEACHER: Okay sir, i will inform them right away

CLASS TEACHER: Good day pupils, you are all to come with N200 tomorrow for passports.
*PUPIL:* Mummy we were asked to bring N300 for passport at school

MUMMY: Father, your son was asked to come to sch with N500 passport fee tomorrow.

FATHER:* OOH My God. BUHARI make things costly day by day, including education. We have said it, this man is wicked.

Moral lesson: 'LET THE CHANGE BEGIN WITH YOU AND I'. Honesty and sincerity are all that we need to make this country a better place!

Think about it. Change begin with YOU, change your motives and your thoughts.

Thanks for being a Nigerian
Re: We All Need Change As Individuals by purem(m): 1:11pm On Oct 05, 2017
OP wen u mention wazap I know dat it what almost everybody dat using wasap wudav read

Not new

(1) (Reply)

Its Palindromic Day. / Edogovt_vs_uniben Students / How True? Life Made Easy - Sit At Home And Get Trained

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.