Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,734 members, 7,844,423 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Should Mosque Be Allowed To Pay Tax? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Should Mosque Be Allowed To Pay Tax? (407 Views)

Are Christians Allowed To Have Sex After Traditional Wedding? / Churches And Mosques To Pay Tax In Lagos; Land Use Charge To Be Reviewed / German Parents Not Allowed To Name Their Child Lucifer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Should Mosque Be Allowed To Pay Tax? by maestrojohn(m): 1:09pm On Oct 05, 2017
Should Islamic mosque start paying tax to the government?
Re: Should Mosque Be Allowed To Pay Tax? by delishpot: 1:35pm On Oct 05, 2017
If they milk people dry like churches do......YES but mosques are not as greedy when it comes to money as Churches for that reason I say NO. They should focus on taxing Churches first
Re: Should Mosque Be Allowed To Pay Tax? by ultron12345: 5:20pm On Oct 05, 2017
delishpot:
If they milk people dry like churches do......YES but mosques are not as greedy when it comes to money as Churches for that reason I say NO. They should focus on taxing Churches first
I don't know if mosques collect money the way churches do, but if they do, they should be taxed.......all religious institutions in which revenue is more than spending should be taxed......a tax higher than corporate tax.....an agency should also be setup to regulate and monitor religious institutions.....the way CBN regulates banks, for the tax aspect, quarterly audits should be made compulsory for these institutions.

(1) (Reply)

What Does The Bible Say About Marriage? / Enjoy Gospel Tracks Trending All Over... / Pastor Mugadza: "Robert Mugabe Will Die On Oct 17 [tomorrow] (must Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.