Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

Who Will Win African Footballer Of The Year - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Who Will Win African Footballer Of The Year (1003 Views)

Enyeama, Musa Shortlisted For African Footballer Of The Year Award / Yaya Toure Is CAF African Footballer Of 2013 / It Will Be A Criminal Act If Mikel Does Not Win African Player Of The Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Will Win African Footballer Of The Year by mex004(m): 3:11pm On Mar 08, 2010
i wish e'to will win bt i knw is not going 2 be easy
Re: Who Will Win African Footballer Of The Year by AndreUweh(m): 8:23pm On Mar 08, 2010
Didier Drogba.
Re: Who Will Win African Footballer Of The Year by chidipupay(m): 12:46am On Mar 09, 2010
I wish Ahmed Hassan will win it, But that is impossible.
Re: Who Will Win African Footballer Of The Year by azeeza(f): 8:32am On Mar 09, 2010
In as much that i hate chelsea,wil not vote 4 any of them.my vote is for eto. grin

HAPPY GUNNERS HAPPY DAY cool
Re: Who Will Win African Footballer Of The Year by Ogaga4Luv(m): 9:09am On Mar 09, 2010
[size=13pt]Yeah--- no doubt my vote goes to the heaviest Elephant '' DIDIER DROGBA''- le grand homme de balon. kiss[/size]
Andre Uweh:

Didier Drogba.
Re: Who Will Win African Footballer Of The Year by chidipupay(m): 10:49am On Mar 09, 2010
I still maintain that it is time and Egypt player wins the African footballer of the year award. We will should go with Fifa and Uefa formant any day major tournament is been hosted, the most valuable player should win the award
Re: Who Will Win African Footballer Of The Year by Olaolufred(m): 2:11pm On Mar 11, 2010
Drogba is good.
But the Medals were won by Eto'o Fills.
Two Cup in Spain, and Champions League.
May be other criteria may help Drogba.
But to me it is more like Eto.
Re: Who Will Win African Footballer Of The Year by Jarus(m): 2:40pm On Mar 11, 2010
Obviously between Eto'o and Drogba.
Drogba had a fantastic 2008/2009 season in Chelsea and also did well at teh NT.
Eto'o also scored, I think 29 goals, In Barca in 2008/2009 season, but more importantly, netted a very decisive goal for his club in UCL final against Man U. That may make the difference. I see Eto'o winning it for the fourth time.
Re: Who Will Win African Footballer Of The Year by Ogaga4Luv(m): 8:36am On Mar 12, 2010
[size=13pt]Friends you're on a SPOT! , true talk. . . . wink[/size]

Olaolufred:

Drogba is good.
But the Medals were won by Eto'o Fills.
Two Cup in Spain, and Champions League.
May be other criteria may help Drogba.
But to me it is more like Eto.
Jarus:

Obviously between Eto'o and Drogba.
Drogba had a fantastic 2008/2009 season in Chelsea and also did well at teh NT.
Eto'o also scored, I think 29 goals, In Barca in 2008/2009 season, but more importantly, netted a very decisive goal for his club in UCL final against Man U. That may make the difference. I see Eto'o winning it for the fourth time.
Re: Who Will Win African Footballer Of The Year by socro: 7:18pm On Mar 13, 2010
I will give it to Samuel Eto

(1) (Reply)

World Cup Group D; Serbia V Australia [2 - 1] On June 23rd @ World Cup / Nigeria Vs Congo live from Kaduna (12/09/2010) 1 : 1 / Confusion In The Ethiopian Camp Ahead Of Afcon..... *good For Nigeria*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.