Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,644 members, 7,840,564 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Actress ‘yvonne Nelson’ Is Pregnant & Ready To Put To Bed Soon - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress ‘yvonne Nelson’ Is Pregnant & Ready To Put To Bed Soon (658 Views)

Bbnaija : Nelson Is Currently Mr Universe See More Videos And Pictures / African Natural Hair Can Be This Long? Yvonne Nelson Is Rocking One. Photos / Ghanaian Actress, Yvonne Nelson Is Hot For Days! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actress ‘yvonne Nelson’ Is Pregnant & Ready To Put To Bed Soon by harmeyd: 2:43pm On Oct 05, 2017
Actress, Yvonne Nelson is pregnant, and according to what we know, the actress is heavily pregnant, and she’s expected to put to be soon.

In July there were rumors that the actress is pregnant, as she has been spotted severally looking way fat..

Interestingly, most of the pictures Yvonne Nelson posts on her social media accounts are either old or she’s covering her growing baby bump.

She of course reacted to these reports. She said on her Snapchat in July..:

“Charley I know, I know, I know am looking big I am looking fat I know. I know, I know I am aware. I know,” the actress admitted.. She neither confirmed or denied reports.
That was way back July, but right now, she’s heavily pregnant, and said to put to bed soon! ;DActress, Yvonne Nelson is pregnant, and according to what we know, the actress is heavily pregnant, and she’s expected to put to be soon.

In July there were rumors that the actress is pregnant, as she has been spotted severally looking way fat..

Interestingly, most of the pictures Yvonne Nelson posts on her social media accounts are either old or she’s covering her growing baby bump.

She of course reacted to these reports. She said on her Snapchat in July..:

“Charley I know, I know, I know am looking big I am looking fat I know. I know, I know I am aware. I know,” the actress admitted.. She neither confirmed or denied reports.
That was way back July, but right now, she’s heavily pregnant, and said to put to bed soon!

(1) (Reply)

Rapper Vector Blast Fans Who Accuse Him Of Going Commercial Because He Was Broke / My Bride Price Is N200 Million, I'm Waiting For A Right Man - Bobrisky Reveals / IK Ogbonna Defends His Opinion On Cheating In New IG Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.