Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,782 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Goodluck Jonathan In Greece Over Rhodes Forum 2017 With George Andreas (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan In Greece Over Rhodes Forum 2017 With George Andreas (photo) (795 Views)

Why I Hold Goodluck Jonathan In High Esteem - President Buhari. / Sule Lamido Visits Goodluck Jonathan In Bayelsa (photos) / Femi Falana Protesting Fuel Price Increase By Jonathan In 2012 (Throwback Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goodluck Jonathan In Greece Over Rhodes Forum 2017 With George Andreas (photo) by princessco: 5:13pm On Oct 05, 2017
Ahead of Rhodes Forum 2017, former President of Nigeria Goodluck Ebele Jonathan who was invited for the event was very much grateful for the honor.

He was welcome and received by His Excellency, George Andreas Papandreou, former Prime Minister of Greece.

He said' I am pleased to have met His Excellency, George Andreas Papandreou, former Prime Minister of Greece on my arrival in Athens this afternoon.

I am in the country ahead of tomorrow's opening of Rhodes Forum 2017. Where I will be participating in the opening panel on “Multipolarity and Dialogue in Regional and Global Developments: Imagining Possible Futures”.

[img]https://4.bp..com/-wLgT9LUuJas/WdZUxJdeFsI/AAAAAAAAHRs/aFOBmx-S4eYxPz18zuiG5kLythjTOB_HgCLcBGAs/s640/gej.jpg[/img]

http://www.naijanewspapers.com.ng/2017/10/goodluck-jonathan-in-greece-over-rhodes.html
Re: Goodluck Jonathan In Greece Over Rhodes Forum 2017 With George Andreas (photo) by lordimmaogidi(m): 5:31pm On Oct 05, 2017
cute ex president!!! Ride on
Re: Goodluck Jonathan In Greece Over Rhodes Forum 2017 With George Andreas (photo) by Buharimustgo: 5:51pm On Oct 05, 2017
Sir,they said you stole $20billion in 6years,but Buhari/Baru have done more than that figure In one year.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan In Greece Over Rhodes Forum 2017 With George Andreas (photo) by NigerDeltan(m): 5:58pm On Oct 05, 2017
The president we never had enough of
Re: Goodluck Jonathan In Greece Over Rhodes Forum 2017 With George Andreas (photo) by Nedfed(m): 6:00pm On Oct 05, 2017
Buharimustgo:
Sir,they said you stole $20billion in 6years,but Buhari/Baru have more done that figure In a year.

Jonathan: Oga buhari is it true
Buhari: don't mind that idiot, dos are my enemy.

Re: Goodluck Jonathan In Greece Over Rhodes Forum 2017 With George Andreas (photo) by ChangetheChange: 6:03pm On Oct 05, 2017
Gej ride on no shaking

Buhari is a born failure

We all agree that Jonathan made mistakes but we must also agree that Buhari hasn't made mistakes, he has been a mistake." - Prof Benji Okudili

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan In Greece Over Rhodes Forum 2017 With George Andreas (photo) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 05, 2017
while cow buhari is here looting us dry angry angry
Re: Goodluck Jonathan In Greece Over Rhodes Forum 2017 With George Andreas (photo) by babyhrt(m): 7:26pm On Oct 05, 2017
Baba GEJ enjoy yourself jare...Kachikwu is dealing with the Northern goons in Aso Rock and the clueless one.

(1) (Reply)

Aare Ona Kakanfo: Buhari Yet To Congratulate Gani Adams / The Pedophile Agenda: Depopulation Of Africans And Non-illuminati Bloodlines / Rivers State APC Exposes Gov.wike's UN Award As A Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.