Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,549 members, 7,823,415 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Fashion Business In Nigeria Is Booming - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion Business In Nigeria Is Booming (1041 Views)

Hair Business In Nigeria: A Booming Industry / Jewelries!! Own Your Own Fashion Business. / Do You Run A Fashion Business? Get An Affordable Online Store To Display Product (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fashion Business In Nigeria Is Booming by dejigaruba(m): 5:18pm On Oct 05, 2017
I have heard people say so much about the bad economic state of the country, one sector that has enjoyed some level of boom from my observation is the fashion industry. Nigerians still went all out to look good for various occasions like weddings, parties etc (whether as celebrants or guests). fashion business irrespective of their size have all benefited from this boom.
So when i heard Uche Nnaji founder of OUCH and Seyi Adekunle of Vodi Tailors are putting together a training for young fashion business owners it really gladdens my heart because that is the only way to go. we have to build the fashion sector because it has the capacity of creating several jobs and contributing immensely to the national GDP.

(1) (Reply)

Your Best Choose: HJ Human Hair Bundles With Closure Review And Keep / Ladies Sandles / Ankara Jumpsuit Style 2020 | 100 Ways To Look Haute In Beautiful Ankara Jumpsuit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.