Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,785 members, 7,851,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:55 AM

The USA Border Wall With Mexico. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The USA Border Wall With Mexico. (528 Views)

Trump’s Border Wall Breached By Smugglers Over 3,000 Times, Records Reveal / ₦900Billion: President Trump Celebrates After US Court Grant Border Wall Funding / US Government Starts Building Border Wall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The USA Border Wall With Mexico. by lawani: 6:06pm On Oct 05, 2017
A wall on the USA border with Canada will amount to an utter waste of resources, everyone would agree unlike the proposed wall on the southern border with Mexico which has many supporters including President Trump. What is Mexico doing wrong? for one, income tax is not enforced in Mexico, Let Mexico start from that point of income tax to become at par with the USA and Canada. For instance if it were to be France, Italy or Germany on the southern border with the USA, there would have been no wall being planned for that border.
Re: The USA Border Wall With Mexico. by Nobody: 6:22pm On Oct 05, 2017
Lawani, do you know the boundary between your village and the adjacent village to yours as much as you know about US border with Mexico ?

Lawani, do you think an average American knows which continent Nigeria is, needless to know which countries border Nigeria ?

Most of you do not even know how to draw Nigeria's map but can draw US map with your mind even as you read this.

Learn to concentrate your energies to where your Soul was birthed. There was a reason you were birthed where you were.

2 Likes

Re: The USA Border Wall With Mexico. by lawani: 6:30pm On Oct 05, 2017
Billyonaire:
Lawani, do you know the boundary between your village and the adjacent village to yours as much as you know about US border with Mexico ?

Lawani, do you think an average American knows which continent Nigeria is, needless to know which countries border Nigeria ?

Most of you do not even know how to draw Nigeria's map but can draw US map with your mind even as you read this.

Learn to concentrate your energies to where your Soul was birthed. There was a reason you were birthed where you were.
If you have been following my posts, you will understand that no one is more American than me considering that they are my benefactors! I am American by adoption. Thanks!. Dont Ever think or say again that i am overstretching myself by being concerned about the USA
Re: The USA Border Wall With Mexico. by Nobody: 6:33pm On Oct 05, 2017
lawani:
If you have been following my posts, you will understand that no one is more American than me considering that they are my benefactors! I am American by adoption. Thanks!. Dont Ever think or say again that i am overstretching myself by being concerned about the USA

You are adopted ? Oh now, I know why you must love your benefactor. If you were not adopted, you probably would have had a balanced mindset. It is a pity that bad situations in your life has totally altered your mental indentation.

Sorry about what you went through and still go through.
Re: The USA Border Wall With Mexico. by lawani: 6:50pm On Oct 05, 2017
Billyonaire:

You are adopted ? Oh now, I know why you must love your benefactor. If you were not adopted, you probably would have had a balanced mindset. It is a pity that bad situations in your life has totally altered your mental indentation.

Sorry about what you went through and still go through.
You Are a real joke! what made you say i dont have a balanced mindset? this short article for the benefit of Mexico?.
Re: The USA Border Wall With Mexico. by Nobody: 6:55pm On Oct 05, 2017
lawani:
You Are a real joke! what made you say i dont have a balanced mindset? this short article for the benefit of Mexico?.

I have Biblical Quote; from Mathew 7:5, and it states as follows;

"You hypocrite! First remove the beam out of your own eye, and then you can see clearly to remove the speck out of your brother's eye."

(1) (Reply)

Iran's Qasem Soleimani: Why The US Had Him In Its Sights / 24 People Dead 500 Million Animals Dead 8,000 Koalas Dead Over 5.5 Million Hect / Top 5 Strongest Countries ( Countries That Can Destroy The World )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.