Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,768 members, 7,820,685 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Security Alert Tips This Festive Period Never Help Anyone On ATM - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Security Alert Tips This Festive Period Never Help Anyone On ATM (344 Views)

Nigerians To Pay Stamp Duty On ATM Printouts, Some Whatsapp Messages - FIRS / Man Sleeping On ATM At Immigration Office Ikoyi (Photo) / 12 Types Of People You Meet On ATM Queue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Security Alert Tips This Festive Period Never Help Anyone On ATM by yanshDoctor: 6:09pm On Oct 05, 2017
some few days back at around 8:30PM. three guys drove into one of gtbank branch. the three of them came down from the vehicle and i was making use of one of the ATM at the time. they all went to the ATM outlet. and one was standing behind them and two approach the ATM and was operating it together. while i was using the other ATM and it was unable to dispense cash, so i move to the other ATM where they are and standing behind the three of them.

at that seconds i was suspicious of their activity the way they are operating the system and the cctv is there. so i quick move away from them and giving them some distance so it shouldn't be recorded like we are together.

they began to have issues more like the same thing with the other ATM unable to dispense cash. so they called on me, bros abeg you fit help us come do transfer?. the fact i was already security conscious and more intelligent than them so i declined. sorry oh i don't know how to do it.

now i decide to share it here. never help anyone you don't know to do any kind of ATM Transaction and never stay at the back of anyone you don't know when carrying out ATM transaction. you face might be recorded and captured with that transaction. its better they called on the bank security guild than you to play with your safety.

even online transaction from smartphone app. some banking app now make use of the front cam of your smartphone each time you open them. it takes the picture secretly and transmit it without noise or you noticing.

(1) (Reply)

14 Other Factual Reasons To Consider On Going Developments In Ibeju Lekki* / Passion For Diifficult Task Drove Me Into Business / Get A Professional Website Today!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.