Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,402 members, 7,812,181 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:38 AM

Patapaa: My "One Corner" Song Hasn't Given Me Money Yet - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Patapaa: My "One Corner" Song Hasn't Given Me Money Yet (36991 Views)

Davido Unfollows Ikorodu Bois Hours After Revealing He Hasn't Given Them The N1M / Patapaa Suit, Outfit To Ghana Music Award, As Davido Wins (Photo) / Patapaa: " They Say I Am Ugly And A Villager And Sometimes It Hurts Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patapaa: My "One Corner" Song Hasn't Given Me Money Yet by dominique(f): 8:50pm On Oct 05, 2017
He should hire a competent management and publicity team asap.
Re: Patapaa: My "One Corner" Song Hasn't Given Me Money Yet by owomida1: 8:51pm On Oct 05, 2017
OtemAtum:
a bad prayer is a curse. Don't do that to people, it is not good. Take care of yourself, bye.

That was a good prayer. It's a type I can give drug pushers. Take care of yourself too, bye
Re: Patapaa: My "One Corner" Song Hasn't Given Me Money Yet by BecomeALandLord(m): 8:56pm On Oct 05, 2017
One of the craziest dance I've ever seen

Muckross1122:
The Ghanaian artiste behind the popular hit song "One corner" "Patapaa Amisty" in an interview with Gatuso on ghana radio station "KasapaFM". he reveal that the trending song "One Corner" has still not brought any income to his pocket.

“Oh boss what I can say is that, I’m really content with how far my song has traveled but I can sincerely say that I can’t boast of GH¢1000 in my pocket from this hard work.” He says

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2017/10/i-havent-made-any-money-from-my-one.html

Re: Patapaa: My "One Corner" Song Hasn't Given Me Money Yet by madjune(m): 8:57pm On Oct 05, 2017
This song should be your ticket to hell.
Re: Patapaa: My "One Corner" Song Hasn't Given Me Money Yet by boujeeassnigga(m): 9:00pm On Oct 05, 2017
NiRfreak:
Song from the pit of hell undecidedSong from the pit of hell
wow, easy dude.
Re: Patapaa: My "One Corner" Song Hasn't Given Me Money Yet by oladimeji001(m): 9:02pm On Oct 05, 2017
Maybe money will enter when you sing 'four corner'
Re: Patapaa: My "One Corner" Song Hasn't Given Me Money Yet by admax(m): 9:20pm On Oct 05, 2017
Lmao! Why are people like this sef? !

owomida1:
U mean ur epilepsy inducing song?

By God's grace u won't make any money from it

1 Like

Re: Patapaa: My "One Corner" Song Hasn't Given Me Money Yet by omoadeleye(m): 9:42pm On Oct 05, 2017
Lol.. cra.zy man, his nonsense viral song dan become hard work be that?
Re: Patapaa: My "One Corner" Song Hasn't Given Me Money Yet by Choiszman(m): 9:46pm On Oct 05, 2017
Eayah
Re: Patapaa: My "One Corner" Song Hasn't Given Me Money Yet by haywhystiles: 10:12pm On Oct 05, 2017
He even thinks the lyrics of the song is owkay, na the dance we dey gbadun jooh. Maybe you will make your money when you sing one center
Re: Patapaa: My "One Corner" Song Hasn't Given Me Money Yet by Nobody: 10:15pm On Oct 05, 2017
geraldmezi:
You dnt need to make money, after all devil have used u to expel some Muslim senior high school girls in kumasi

Oh my God! All of you will not kill me with laugh, savage comments everywhere..

1 Like

Re: Patapaa: My "One Corner" Song Hasn't Given Me Money Yet by DEBJOCH1(m): 10:17pm On Oct 05, 2017
Sing another song Jor, I no sure say u go make money through this one.
Re: Patapaa: My "One Corner" Song Hasn't Given Me Money Yet by Nobody: 10:23pm On Oct 05, 2017
Cacawa2:
Sorry who is this singer and what does he want?

Mtcheww.

Pls can we have the outcome of Buhari's meeting with Kachikwu?

Secondly please, the news about 3 USA soldiers who were killed in Niger republic while training Nigerien soldiers has gone wild in America.

But my main problem is that autocorrect keeps changing :

Niger to Nigeria
And
Nigerien soldiers to Nigerian soldiers.

So the confusion is getting worse on social media.

Please someone should help us tell Donald Trump that if he wants to send Nuclear bomb to Niger, he should not allow any useless autocorrect to change it to Nigeria o.

Abeg

This is so hilarious but true. Trump abeg o.
Re: Patapaa: My "One Corner" Song Hasn't Given Me Money Yet by IBreakRules: 10:38pm On Oct 05, 2017
elsse:
tell this man to goan park in one corner.....says he hasnt made any money from this hard work
Please oo am not understanding....where is the hard work!!!
lol. one corner is the hard work

1 Like

Re: Patapaa: My "One Corner" Song Hasn't Given Me Money Yet by makydebbie(f): 10:42pm On Oct 05, 2017
olassy239:
you mean travelled from Accra to Kumasi abi,because here in Nigeria that senseless dance is not trending.

we are more educated here
If you're not updated on things, it's better to keep quiet so that you don't end up displaying your ignorance for people. Your country people are dancing it as much as Ghanaians. They're just as "uneducated" as Ghanaians I guess.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patapaa: My "One Corner" Song Hasn't Given Me Money Yet by Michealozil(m): 10:45pm On Oct 05, 2017
[color=#990000]One corner Madness Dance

Re: Patapaa: My "One Corner" Song Hasn't Given Me Money Yet by TrumpDonald2: 10:50pm On Oct 05, 2017
Felixalex:
the money de one corner de wait for u grin
Hahaha... grin grin Guy, you wicked. LMAO

1 Like

Re: Patapaa: My "One Corner" Song Hasn't Given Me Money Yet by Nobody: 10:57pm On Oct 05, 2017
makydebbie:
If you're not updated on things, it's better to keep quiet so that you don't end up displaying your ignorance for people. Your country people are dancing it as much as Ghanaians. They're just as "uneducated" as Ghanaians I guess.
okay
Re: Patapaa: My "One Corner" Song Hasn't Given Me Money Yet by birdsview(m): 11:25pm On Oct 05, 2017
Try two corner..might fetch you some
Re: Patapaa: My "One Corner" Song Hasn't Given Me Money Yet by OyiboOyibo(m): 11:36pm On Oct 05, 2017
Calm down u'll...dat song is 4 mad people...
Re: Patapaa: My "One Corner" Song Hasn't Given Me Money Yet by chris51(f): 2:59am On Oct 06, 2017
How can you make money with such music and immoral dance?
That music and dance should remain in Ghana. Nigerians are more polished for that motor park type of dance
Re: Patapaa: My "One Corner" Song Hasn't Given Me Money Yet by chris51(f): 2:59am On Oct 06, 2017
chris51:
That music and dance should remain in Ghana. Nigerians are more polished for that motor park type of dance
Re: Patapaa: My "One Corner" Song Hasn't Given Me Money Yet by Ssms(m): 4:29am On Oct 06, 2017
olassy239:
you mean travelled from Accra to Kumasi abi,because here in Nigeria that senseless dance is not trending.

we are more educated here
if e wan trend nko?....talk tru
Re: Patapaa: My "One Corner" Song Hasn't Given Me Money Yet by MistaBabz: 4:48am On Oct 06, 2017
So this guy thinks he has a hit song right, oftentimes I don't blame the guy rather the fools that are dancing to the trash.
Re: Patapaa: My "One Corner" Song Hasn't Given Me Money Yet by KcAngel(m): 5:02am On Oct 06, 2017
Lol is that one song Na craze
Re: Patapaa: My "One Corner" Song Hasn't Given Me Money Yet by valkaka(m): 5:39am On Oct 06, 2017
quite unfortunate, the sheer level of comments on this post reeks of ignorance.must we exhibit our chesty and proud attitude on anything we come across?i see no reason for all these awful vilifications.he only needs encouragement for his music career rather yall dullards and simpletons are here chastising him gratuitously.thats lame.you don't criticise people, you criticise their actions and I don't see anything wrong with his comment.People hating for no reason, i bet if he is a Nigerian, comments will be entirely different.People thinking with their shoe size instead of their age.smh the irony of the whole thing is the same people criticising the song are the same people listening and dancing to it behind walls.silly hypocrites everywhere.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patapaa: My "One Corner" Song Hasn't Given Me Money Yet by seangy4konji: 6:10am On Oct 06, 2017
it will still pay bro...to all the mayees up there saying na rubbish song...

enter studio and release your own and we go know say that mouth u get,no be for only to eat toto weh don make ur brain dissaapear.

2 Likes

Re: Patapaa: My "One Corner" Song Hasn't Given Me Money Yet by dolak: 8:04am On Oct 06, 2017
Haba, una wicked ooo....even if na small shikini encouragement..... Guy, ur song na ur way, do the remix with someone on your lane....maybe Saint Janet....I no go still buy sha.
Re: Patapaa: My "One Corner" Song Hasn't Given Me Money Yet by buzzmania(m): 8:28am On Oct 06, 2017
chris51:
More polished in terrorism, kidnapping and fraud I guess grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

“i’m Not Your Mate,respect Yourself” Kate Henshaw Blows Hot / Teenage Girls: Chidinma Ekile Rejected Out Selfie Request / Actress, Adaora Ukoh Bares Cleavage As She Sends Out New Year Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.