Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,351 members, 7,839,620 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Davido And Caroline Danjuma Invited By Police Over Tagbo Umeike’s Death - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido And Caroline Danjuma Invited By Police Over Tagbo Umeike’s Death (51915 Views)

Davido Releases Statement & CCTV Videos On Tagbo Umeike's Death / Davido Lied To Police About Tagbo Umeike's Death. How CCTV Exposed Him / Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido And Caroline Danjuma Invited By Police Over Tagbo Umeike’s Death by Rebuke: 9:48pm On Oct 05, 2017
judedave181:
Famous people are always invited by police, but poor people are being arrested.

Arrested? No, molested, harassed and dragged to d station. Arrest still sounds decent.

2 Likes

Re: Davido And Caroline Danjuma Invited By Police Over Tagbo Umeike’s Death by Nobody: 9:50pm On Oct 05, 2017
emeijeh:

You guys are always quick to insult your president, just because this is a faceless forum

Oya collect!

Your Fada!
Why you hide your own face?

1 Like

Re: Davido And Caroline Danjuma Invited By Police Over Tagbo Umeike’s Death by aalangel(f): 9:51pm On Oct 05, 2017
DePartfinder:
TAGBO meaning "weed seller" what a name!
No disrespect to the dead o
Rip

Errmm...Mr. I don't know where you're from or who gave you that interpretation. Please don't say what you don't know. Tagbo is the short form of Tabugbooo...meaning today is earlier; it's earlier to do things now.

1 Like

Re: Davido And Caroline Danjuma Invited By Police Over Tagbo Umeike’s Death by SolomonWealth(m): 9:51pm On Oct 05, 2017
This is a lesson to everyone that drinks uncontrollably... worse off, doing competition with drinks

2 Likes

Re: Davido And Caroline Danjuma Invited By Police Over Tagbo Umeike’s Death by Nobody: 9:52pm On Oct 05, 2017
judedave181:

but this na fame jam fame
davido cannot try all that shit he pulled with sophie with iyawo danjuma
Re: Davido And Caroline Danjuma Invited By Police Over Tagbo Umeike’s Death by Intelcorei7: 9:53pm On Oct 05, 2017
zulex880:
Buhari is a brainless dirty looking kunu drinker
Internet is no more unanimous as it was used to be. Social media,especially Facebook and this nairaland are now being secretly and clandestinely monitored by APC-led government. Be warned !
Re: Davido And Caroline Danjuma Invited By Police Over Tagbo Umeike’s Death by okiaso(m): 9:55pm On Oct 05, 2017
aalangel:

Errmm...Mr. I don't know where you're from or who gave you that interpretation. Please don't say what you don't know. Tagbo is the short form of Tabugbooo...meaning today is earlier; it's earlier to do things now.

Thanks for the clarification!
Share your public opinions on Issues That Matter@ https://www.imessenger.live/hot
Re: Davido And Caroline Danjuma Invited By Police Over Tagbo Umeike’s Death by Ghost12: 9:55pm On Oct 05, 2017
Hope it's not true sha

Re: Davido And Caroline Danjuma Invited By Police Over Tagbo Umeike’s Death by okiaso(m): 9:57pm On Oct 05, 2017
Intelcorei7:

Internet is no more unanimous as it was used to be. Social media,especially Facebook and this nairaland are now being secretly and clandestinely monitored by APC-led government. Be warned !

It's your opinion, nice one!
Share your public opinions on Issues That Matter@ https://www.imessenger.live/hot
Re: Davido And Caroline Danjuma Invited By Police Over Tagbo Umeike’s Death by BABANGBALI: 10:00pm On Oct 05, 2017
Bad belle people just wan ruin Davido just like TSTV
Re: Davido And Caroline Danjuma Invited By Police Over Tagbo Umeike’s Death by Flawlessangel(m): 10:02pm On Oct 05, 2017
Ayo4251:
Even if was Davido that committed the murder, he will still win the case in the case..,, Power of 30 billion in the acc grin

Only he dsnt really have 30 billion. Don't tell me u are one of the gullible ones
Re: Davido And Caroline Danjuma Invited By Police Over Tagbo Umeike’s Death by haywhystiles: 10:06pm On Oct 05, 2017
zulex880:

baba chill, this is what comes from people that just concur to what people say
Re: Davido And Caroline Danjuma Invited By Police Over Tagbo Umeike’s Death by gbzed(m): 10:36pm On Oct 05, 2017
DePartfinder:
TAGBO meaning "weed seller" what a name!
No disrespect to the dead o
Rip

You're translating the name in yoruba, but those pple aren't yoruba Tagbo Umuike
Re: Davido And Caroline Danjuma Invited By Police Over Tagbo Umeike’s Death by Nobody: 10:40pm On Oct 05, 2017
judedave181:

Laws are written by the rich, to Protect themselves from the poor.

Why do you think before work damn hard ?
Re: Davido And Caroline Danjuma Invited By Police Over Tagbo Umeike’s Death by Nobody: 10:49pm On Oct 05, 2017
I no say na booze kill the guy... Sorry Bro. The day I passed my boundary, I no say khaki no be leather... Thank God I learnt my lesson, never to take strong drink again.

1 Like

Re: Davido And Caroline Danjuma Invited By Police Over Tagbo Umeike’s Death by DONADAMS(m): 10:53pm On Oct 05, 2017
soori oh..I'm in disarray... is this Caroline danjuma the wife of TY danjuma? or they are two different people..thanks
Re: Davido And Caroline Danjuma Invited By Police Over Tagbo Umeike’s Death by Nobody: 10:55pm On Oct 05, 2017
AFONJACOW:
the turtle ninja don use the poor guy settle... more 30billion for his account, if you are not a tough fellow don't follow such a spoiled rich reckless brat like Davido

You are the bigest fool in NL.
Davido using someone to make money.

If the guy decides not to work sleeping and waking till he attains 80yrs he will be richer than your entire generation from the inception of your family..

You guys come online just type senselessness

smh

1 Like

Re: Davido And Caroline Danjuma Invited By Police Over Tagbo Umeike’s Death by Ebitito(m): 11:25pm On Oct 05, 2017
na enjoyment go kill U...
Re: Davido And Caroline Danjuma Invited By Police Over Tagbo Umeike’s Death by OyiboOyibo(m): 11:31pm On Oct 05, 2017
Davido is innocent.....Caroline was just running her mouth to buy sympathy....RIP T
Re: Davido And Caroline Danjuma Invited By Police Over Tagbo Umeike’s Death by rayobaba(m): 11:33pm On Oct 05, 2017
cloud9usher:
Its so good to be a celebrity, especially in Nigeria. You can get away with a lot of things and you are treated with preference even at heinous suspected offences.
so u were there as ur point sounds claiming davido killed d guy.

1 Like

Re: Davido And Caroline Danjuma Invited By Police Over Tagbo Umeike’s Death by rayobaba(m): 11:41pm On Oct 05, 2017
Some haters are waiting to hear that davido killed d guy.
U wil wait till thy kingdom come.
Re: Davido And Caroline Danjuma Invited By Police Over Tagbo Umeike’s Death by attention007(m): 11:52pm On Oct 05, 2017
Ayo4251:
Even if was Davido that committed the murder, he will still win the case in the case..,, Power of 30 billion in the acc grin

You didn't think this through...Adeleke Vs Danjuma
Re: Davido And Caroline Danjuma Invited By Police Over Tagbo Umeike’s Death by teflonjake(m): 12:24am On Oct 06, 2017
hungryboy:
bros calm down first nah,
which poor man go gree accept police invitation , carry himself go station, still bail himself comot?
Police no go ask rich man for bail bond because him sabi him rights, all their power and oppression na for poor man body dem dey show am

Rubbish.......

Before you come @ me, you don't know me, but I'm wealthier than you.
Re: Davido And Caroline Danjuma Invited By Police Over Tagbo Umeike’s Death by 1dickatatime: 1:12am On Oct 06, 2017
Caroline is very stupid to have said it's a family issue now. Did she make recourse to the family before messing up on social media and laying claims and accusations all over the place? It is rational to be emotional but in the middle of it she could have used wise counsel before going public with accusations. There are three sides to every story 'my side' , 'their side' and 'the truth'. RIP Tagbo
Re: Davido And Caroline Danjuma Invited By Police Over Tagbo Umeike’s Death by abbey621(m): 2:04am On Oct 06, 2017
Common sense would have them do an autopsy to certify the cause of death but in Nigeria everything can be explained supernaturally or traditionally but when it comes to medically, we play deaf and dumb angry angry angry angry
Re: Davido And Caroline Danjuma Invited By Police Over Tagbo Umeike’s Death by brightworld2(m): 2:31am On Oct 06, 2017
zulex880:
Do you know that this man you are insulting is old enough to be your father abi you smoke weed?
Re: Davido And Caroline Danjuma Invited By Police Over Tagbo Umeike’s Death by sunboy(m): 2:39am On Oct 06, 2017
SmartyPants:
If the guy drank himself to death then why is it an issue who was or wasn't with him.at any time that night?

Its entirely inconsequential, since being around a person drinking to death is mot an offence.

And neither is it a legal requirement that you must wait with a person you dropped off at the hospital...

Nothing story

RIP to the dead

Na you get sense pass. RIP to the dead
Re: Davido And Caroline Danjuma Invited By Police Over Tagbo Umeike’s Death by davillian(m): 5:03am On Oct 06, 2017
If it's a poor man
After 24hrs with SARS on d beat he would have confessed.
The past,the present and the future.
Re: Davido And Caroline Danjuma Invited By Police Over Tagbo Umeike’s Death by Firstcitizen: 5:56am On Oct 06, 2017
Police just got another opportunity to collect 'gifts' from these celebrities
Re: Davido And Caroline Danjuma Invited By Police Over Tagbo Umeike’s Death by seangy4konji: 5:57am On Oct 06, 2017
As you can all see that women have fish brain...forget the fact that someone died...you just dont go out on social media slandering and falsefully accusing a celebrity of murder until you have a proof..everyone was talking thrash about the boy without knowing what really happened..what will she gain by tarnishinig his image??

I swear if i be Davido,i go collect the small change weh still remain for this girl hand for that accusation and all in court and snap chat am wen i deh spend am...

rubbish woman...so now she has no comment after telling the whole wide world davido and cre killed his brother....

I feel like slapping her continuously...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Opeyemi Olarinde Blasts Daddy Freeze In An Interview With Bellanaija / Davido Shares Photos Of His Daughters, Imade And Hailey Adeleke / Rahama Sadau Wears A Monostrap Dress, Slammed By Northern Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.