Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,651 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Made In Aba Fashion Show, New York City. USA - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Made In Aba Fashion Show, New York City. USA (978 Views)

Boy Who Went Viral At The Aba Fashion Week 2023 Becomes Adidas Ambassador (Pics) / Pictures From Aba Fashion Week 2021 / Photos From Made-In-Aba Fashion Show In New York, US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Made In Aba Fashion Show, New York City. USA by OyiboUgbo04: 8:05pm On Oct 05, 2017

Re: Made In Aba Fashion Show, New York City. USA by clarocuzioo(m): 8:34pm On Oct 05, 2017
please stop posting fake news, always be sincere in ur reporting, you people are sycophants around the governor. I want to state categorically that the op is lying.
Yes the Abia state government under the leadership of Dr. Okezie Ikpeazu organized this event, after a successive outing in Abuja, but unfortunately those handling the issue messed up. I can categorically state that the US embassy denied all the above mentioned designers visa, and as it stands now majority of them are in Aba right now, anybody that managed to go went on his/her own accord, but I know majority of them did not go, at least I saw about five of the listed designers in Aba this evening.
There was a lot of lapses in the arrangement prompting the US embassy to deny all of them visa, Enyinna Apollos is very much aware of this fact I wonder whom they are trying to deceive. Those designers Are still in Aba right now. Some of them are lamenting seriously after spending huge amount of money, yet it's all in futility.

1 Like

Re: Made In Aba Fashion Show, New York City. USA by OyiboUgbo04: 10:52pm On Oct 05, 2017
clarocuzioo:
please stop posting fake news, always be sincere in ur reporting, you people are sycophants around the governor. I want to state categorically that the op is lying.
Yes the Abia state government under the leadership of Dr. Okezie Ikpeazu organized this event, after a successive outing in Abuja, but unfortunately those handling the issue messed up. I can categorically state that the US embassy denied all the above mentioned designers visa, and as it stands now majority of them are in Aba right now, anybody that managed to go went on his/her own accord, but I know majority of them did not go, at least I saw about five of the listed designers in Aba this evening.
There was a lot of lapses in the arrangement prompting the US embassy to deny all of them visa, Enyinna Apollos is very much aware of this fact I wonder whom they are trying to deceive. Those designers Are still in Aba right now. Some of them are lamenting seriously after spending huge amount of money, yet it's all in futility.

My brother i really do not want to exchange words with you. there was no news from the organizers saying that the show wasnt going to hold again, that the event has a last minutes hitches doesnt mean its totally cancelled. and by the way, how are we sycophants please? if what you said about the designers being in Aba is true how is it the fault of the organizers because they have put so much in this to want it to fail just like that. I will try to find out what is really going on and if the show is cancelled which as of now hasnt been reported cancelled. i all find out what went wrong. stay blessed.
Re: Made In Aba Fashion Show, New York City. USA by clarocuzioo(m): 11:11pm On Oct 05, 2017
OyiboUgbo04:

My brother i really do not want to exchange words with you. there was no news from the organizers saying that the show wasnt going to hold again, that the event has a last minutes hitches doesnt mean its totally cancelled. and by the way, how are we sycophants please? if what you said about the designers being in Aba is true how is it the fault of the organizers because they have put so much in this to want it to fail just like that. I will try to find out what is really going on and if the show is cancelled which as of now hasnt been reported cancelled. i all find out what went wrong. stay blessed.

Sorry I did not mean any offence, besides I did not say the show was cancelled, I only said that the designers which you listed the likes of Fadamasi, Kaluski etc where all denied visa by the US embassy, right now it's causing serious quarrels among the coordinators, and some of them are lamenting seriously after wasting huge resources, they won't be participating in the event, that's my point. No offense please.
Re: Made In Aba Fashion Show, New York City. USA by Ayofaks(f): 8:07am On Oct 06, 2017
Re: Made In Aba Fashion Show, New York City. USA by OyiboUgbo04: 10:44am On Oct 07, 2017
clarocuzioo:

Sorry I did not mean any offence, besides I did not say the show was cancelled, I only said that the designers which you listed the likes of Fadamasi, Kaluski etc where all denied visa by the US embassy, right now it's causing serious quarrels among the coordinators, and some of them are lamenting seriously after wasting huge resources, they won't be participating in the event, that's my point. No offense please.

None taken my brother.. we are cool. the show was a success.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Made In Aba Fashion Show, New York City. USA by OyiboUgbo04: 10:47am On Oct 07, 2017
Ayofaks:
This is a welcome development! Aba made to the world cool

A very big welcome development..these are the things that attracts investors.
Re: Made In Aba Fashion Show, New York City. USA by OyiboUgbo04: 7:54pm On Oct 07, 2017
sen. Enyinnaya Abaribe, Deputy Governor of Abia Udo Oko chukwu, Roffcoin and others at Made In Aba Fashion show at New York City.
http://oyibougbo..com/2017/10/at-new-york-city-usa-made-in-aba.html

(1) (Reply)

Check Out My Fashion Skills / Join Our Monthly Cream-making Program And Become A Professional!!! / Secondary School Student Creates his Own Clothing Line

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.