Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,923 members, 7,835,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Any Igbo People Here - Dating And Meet-up Zone (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Any Igbo People Here (10608 Views)

Any Igbo Girl In Da Room! / Meet And Date People Here Nigerians Only (home And Abroad) / Meet Krazy People Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Igbo People Here by McKren(m): 2:25am On Mar 09, 2007
the noise and hazzle is simply not my thing
Re: Any Igbo People Here by nnenneigbo(f): 2:27am On Mar 09, 2007
there's noise and hassle everywhere dear, if you live in birmingham the worse and their accent will drive you loopy
Re: Any Igbo People Here by McKren(m): 2:27am On Mar 09, 2007
good for you 4play

me like woman
Re: Any Igbo People Here by McKren(m): 2:29am On Mar 09, 2007
nnenneigbo:

there's noise and hassle everywhere dear, if you live in birmingham the worse and their accent will drive you loopy

you are right on that anyway
Re: Any Igbo People Here by nnenneigbo(f): 2:33am On Mar 09, 2007
do you support any of the english teams? like birmingham or aston villa
Re: Any Igbo People Here by 4Play(m): 2:34am On Mar 09, 2007
@McKren

Black chics dey Birmingham?
Re: Any Igbo People Here by McKren(m): 2:36am On Mar 09, 2007
been a man utd fan right from naija, but do go to see my local club play sometimes i.e. Wolverhampton Wanderers
Re: Any Igbo People Here by McKren(m): 2:37am On Mar 09, 2007
@4play

yes oh, especially jamicans
Re: Any Igbo People Here by nnenneigbo(f): 2:40am On Mar 09, 2007
@4play
plenty now
Re: Any Igbo People Here by nnenneigbo(f): 2:41am On Mar 09, 2007
oh at least you can get a ticket for wolves,
Re: Any Igbo People Here by McKren(m): 2:45am On Mar 09, 2007
yea 27quid per match tnats not so expensive

let me make a guess

are you an arsenal fan??/
Re: Any Igbo People Here by ZuluNation(m): 2:49am On Mar 09, 2007
No soccer talk on this thread angry don't you'll ever get tied of soccer
Re: Any Igbo People Here by nnenneigbo(f): 2:51am On Mar 09, 2007
@Zulu
NNa Chere biko

Arsenal Fan, you best believe it, it runs in my blood, losing yesterday gave me malaria
Re: Any Igbo People Here by ZuluNation(m): 2:55am On Mar 09, 2007
nnenneigbo:

@Zulu
NNa Chere biko

Arsenal Fan, you best believe it, it runs in my blood, losing yesterday gave me malaria

No chere biko my sister, I hate soccer it's too long and it bores me, try football or basketball that's sports you can enjoy.
Re: Any Igbo People Here by McKren(m): 2:57am On Mar 09, 2007
Arsenal is obviously the most entertaining side in the premiership, but simply wont be their fan cos they are not as competitive as I like.
Re: Any Igbo People Here by nnenneigbo(f): 2:59am On Mar 09, 2007
to us and billions of people around the world its called football and its the beautiful game. i like basket ball though and play tennis myself, but football is so not boring. passionate is the word you were looking for
Re: Any Igbo People Here by nnenneigbo(f): 3:03am On Mar 09, 2007
they play to thrill not to win LOL

its the most headache given team in the world, if you know what i mean
Re: Any Igbo People Here by McKren(m): 3:05am On Mar 09, 2007
what sort of tennis do you play lawn tennis or table tennis
Re: Any Igbo People Here by nnenneigbo(f): 3:06am On Mar 09, 2007
both, but lawn mostly

do y ou play
Re: Any Igbo People Here by McKren(m): 3:08am On Mar 09, 2007
as at 1999 I was an arsenal fan but got broken hearted that season so I changed camp. But I still love to watch them though.
Did'nt you see what they were doing against PSV they want to dribble keeper before they score.

They were simply having a laugh grin
Re: Any Igbo People Here by McKren(m): 3:10am On Mar 09, 2007
nnenneigbo:

both, but lawn mostly

I can play table tennis but love to watch lawn tennis. Do you like the bully of the game? Roger federa?
Re: Any Igbo People Here by Nobody: 3:10am On Mar 09, 2007
I'm a local champion in table tennis, too bad I haven't played in 4 years or so.

Arsenal thinks every game is a joke or training, they play like the opponent will wait for them or something.
Re: Any Igbo People Here by nnenneigbo(f): 3:13am On Mar 09, 2007
hmmm you should have seen me yesterday, i was asking them to shoooot but no way hosey.

i do indeed insist on dribbling everyone(not just the keeper) even when the post is empty they must continue to dribble and pass it still.

But how can you jump from one team to the other, to me that is impossible like Aru(an abomination lol)
Re: Any Igbo People Here by McKren(m): 3:16am On Mar 09, 2007
Donzman:

I'm a local champion in table tennis, too bad I haven't played in 4 years or so.

Arsenal thinks every game is a joke or training, they play like the opponent will wait for them or something.

That must be sokoto state champion

nnenneigbo:

hmmm you should have seen me yesterday, i was asking them to shoooot but no way hosey.

i do indeed insist on dribbling everyone(not just the keeper) even when the post is empty they must continue to dribble and pass it still.

But how can you jump from one team to the other, to me that is impossible like Aru(an abomination lol)

I got attracted to Beckam that season and Man Utd also won the trebble, but wont change camps again. Will stick to man utd
Re: Any Igbo People Here by nnenneigbo(f): 3:17am On Mar 09, 2007
if you can play table thst means your eye ball co-ordination is good so you should be able to play lawn tennis too.

i used to like him untill he became unbeatable

i have 3 men that i love, andy roddick, safin and rafael. i think cos he always seem to get the better of roger.

i like andy murray too
Re: Any Igbo People Here by nnenneigbo(f): 3:19am On Mar 09, 2007
i remember that season well, arsenal almost had the title wrapped up until i think giggs did his magic. i still don't understand you sha, shocked :oits like swapping one member of your family or something like that.

i fear youooooo
Re: Any Igbo People Here by McKren(m): 3:20am On Mar 09, 2007
Roger is just a complete player though sometimes knowing he is unbeatable makes the game boring.

He tends to take the game to a new level each time an opponent poses a threat. Did you see the finals of the Dubai Open last week with the Russian guy??
Re: Any Igbo People Here by McKren(m): 3:22am On Mar 09, 2007
nnenneigbo:

i remember that season well, arsenal almost had the title wrapped up until i think giggs did his magic. i still don't understand you sha, shocked :oits like swapping one member of your family or something like that.

i fear youooooo

hahahaha, someone said if Iwas capable of doing that he wont be suprised to hear me change my wife in future.
I was like LOL, thats a different thing all together.
Re: Any Igbo People Here by McKren(m): 3:28am On Mar 09, 2007
nnene biko tinye num na messenger gi
Re: Any Igbo People Here by nnenneigbo(f): 3:31am On Mar 09, 2007
infact its easier to cchange a wife or husband than it is to change your team(at least i think so lol)

no i didn't see it i missed that one, i saw all the other matches, all the other guys were pushing him though but they always seem to give up easily. you're right he goes to anohter level each time. my man rafael knows him well though and andy murray has beaten him too. i saw rafael get beaten and that put me right off. i wanted roger and him in the finals. he's the only one that puts the fear of God in roger. you can tell
Re: Any Igbo People Here by Nobody: 3:31am On Mar 09, 2007
@nnenneigbo

I tried lawn tennis but my arm couldn't swing that racket.

@McKren

I was local champion on my street when I lived at Onitsha, among my peers atleast, nobody could beat me on table!
Re: Any Igbo People Here by nnenneigbo(f): 3:32am On Mar 09, 2007
ok here
nne79nne

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Ilorin SEX (action) Whatapp Hookup / Finding Prince Charming... / I Have A Huge Crush On You Naijaboy!!! I Just Cant Help It!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.