Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,806 members, 7,862,665 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:28 PM

RE: Metal Fabricator In Police Net On Suspicion Of Ritual Murder - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / RE: Metal Fabricator In Police Net On Suspicion Of Ritual Murder (478 Views)

Ifeanyi Okpoko Goes To Court Over Anambra Ritual Murder Case / Ifeanyi Okpoko Ritual Murder: Crusade For Justice Steps In / Metal Fabricator In Police Net On Suspicion Of Ritual Murder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

RE: Metal Fabricator In Police Net On Suspicion Of Ritual Murder by CorrectionFLuid: 8:46pm On Oct 05, 2017
This is the true story of what happened in my community Eziowelle, as I am currently in the town now. There's little truth to what happened according to story in this earlier thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/4098924/metal-fabricator-police-net-suspicion

The accused, according to people is a hot tempered person with unforgiving heart... but he's not a ritualist. He makes money from metal and woodwork.

The victim was employed by him (the accused) to work for him on his house, and when the guy (victim) knew his way around the vicinity, he came around with his friends when the accused was not around, and with a vehicle, they tried to steal properties from the building. Unfortunately Ifeanyi Okpoko the accused came back and caught the boy while others fled. He tortured the boy while his fiancée rubbed pepper on the boy's scrotum. He then called the SARS officials who took the boy, and on the way to the SARS station, the boy died. Youths, most of whom are the victim's friends came and in anger tied up his house with palm fronds as a sign that he should not venture into the house anymore.

Please note that I'm not in any way in support of what Ifeanyi did, but I felt I have to tell what really happened as to the rounds going in my community. This happened on Monday.
Re: RE: Metal Fabricator In Police Net On Suspicion Of Ritual Murder by Nobody: 9:44pm On Oct 05, 2017
Those rejoicing for thinking that Igbos have joined them in skullarship training should think twice.

Meanwhile OP for your information, this thread won't smell front page.

Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: RE: Metal Fabricator In Police Net On Suspicion Of Ritual Murder by Nobody: 2:50pm On Oct 10, 2017
Hehehe OP ah no tell you... Your thread don dey here dey waste while follow up threads on same issue by unknown blog dey make front page....

(1) (Reply)

The Forgotten Christians Of Nigeria...enduring Persecution. FOX NEWS / Photos: Man Spotted Carrying AK-47 In Owerri / 31yrs Old Dare Yusuf Nabbed For Tricking People Who Think He Can Double Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.