Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,467 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

“I Am Not Enjoying It”; Woman Dumps Husband Over Size Of His P£nis - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / “I Am Not Enjoying It”; Woman Dumps Husband Over Size Of His P£nis (498 Views)

Lady Who Secretly Welcomed Baby With Ex Dumps Husband After Sponsoring Her UK / Lady Travels To The US To Give Birth, Dumps Husband, Gives Child Up For Adoption / Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I Am Not Enjoying It”; Woman Dumps Husband Over Size Of His P£nis by inigist(f): 9:14pm On Oct 05, 2017
A woman Mrs. Ngozi (surname withheld) has finally opened up on why she dumped her banker husband simply known as Agu barely two years after marrying him, as she claimed that she cannot cope with his short p£nis. She confessed that she needed deep penetration during the act which she was not getting and she dumped him

Feel free to use the comment box to express your opinion.
Inioluwa signing out.

Always remember to Follow me on INSTAGRAM, twitter
Source: http://inigist..com.ng/2017/10/i-am-not-enjoying-it-woman-dumps.html?m=1
Re: “I Am Not Enjoying It”; Woman Dumps Husband Over Size Of His P£nis by emmie14: 9:21pm On Oct 05, 2017
Size of pocket or size of penis you didn't date before marriage?

(1) (Reply)

Celebrating A Special Girl On A Day As This... / New, Safe And Recommended Search Engine For Children / 2018 New Year Resolution - Lets Be Real For Once!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.