Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Tstv Page Down (screenshot) - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Tstv Page Down (screenshot) (663 Views)

Tstv Decoders Available / Screenshot Your First Non-vpn Tweet / Instagram Is Testing Screenshot Alerts For Stories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tstv Page Down (screenshot) by aldotun(m): 9:24pm On Oct 05, 2017
as at 9:20pm Thursday October 5th, our beloved new PAYTV website seems down, attached is a screenshot.

Re: Tstv Page Down (screenshot) by jmichlins(m): 9:29pm On Oct 05, 2017
And so Haven't you noticed that sometimes almighty Facebook and WhatsApp goes down. What's this orchestrated efforts to ridicule this start up Have you ever start a business aside carrying files and looking for Gnld jobs?

Please carry your wicked heart and flee

3 Likes

Re: Tstv Page Down (screenshot) by Gramondhigh(m): 9:41pm On Oct 05, 2017
dont mind the idiot

1 Like

Re: Tstv Page Down (screenshot) by PapaNnamdi: 10:05pm On Oct 05, 2017
This is reality on nairaland, this is how ppl actually pray for u to fail when they notice ur vision.

OP u ar a castrated tortoise,
Die by fayaaaaa

2 Likes

Re: Tstv Page Down (screenshot) by aldotun(m): 1:50pm On Oct 06, 2017
PapaNnamdi:
This is reality on nairaland, this is how ppl actually pray for u to fail when they notice ur vision.

OP u ar a castrated tortoise,
Die by fayaaaaa

Aah aah bro, what have I said that deserves this, did you see me say anything negative, only noticed and made a post so guy park well and remember when you point a finger, the remaining four are pointed towards you, I am anticipating as much as every one and would love to see this succeed and please find somewhere else to vent the anger in you.

2 Likes

Re: Tstv Page Down (screenshot) by aldotun(m): 1:56pm On Oct 06, 2017
jmichlins:
And so Haven't you noticed that sometimes almighty Facebook and WhatsApp goes down. What's this orchestrated efforts to ridicule this start up Have you ever start a business aside carrying files and looking for Gnld jobs?

Please carry your wicked heart and flee

Where is the ridicule, so saying there was a downtime means I don't want them to succeed, do you even know me, just because you go around looking for GNLD jobs, you think everyone is just like you. Just posting what was noticed means I suddenly don't want TSTV to succeed. Kudos to you!!!! Baba agba

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

USA Used HP Envy M7 Notebook / Smart Wrist Watch Bluetooth GSM Phone For Android Samsung Iphone . 5k / Apple Iphone 6 Plus For Sale (16GB)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.