Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,548 members, 7,861,600 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:12 PM

When Did I Go To Dubai, Reacts Victor Anichebe To Been Thrown Out By Estranged G - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / When Did I Go To Dubai, Reacts Victor Anichebe To Been Thrown Out By Estranged G (573 Views)

Cuppy Reacts To Victor Anichebe' Marriage Introduction / Victor Anichebe Replaces DJ Cuppy With New White Chick / DJ Cuppy And Victor Anichebe Breakup. Become Cool Exes (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When Did I Go To Dubai, Reacts Victor Anichebe To Been Thrown Out By Estranged G by inigist(f): 10:23pm On Oct 05, 2017
Nigerian striker, Victor Anichebe has reacted to claims that he was thrown out of a hotel room in Dubai by his estranged girlfriend, Florence Ifeoluwa Otedola, also known as DJ Cuppy.

There were reports on social media yesterday with images showing the footballer moving out of the said Dubai hotel.

DJ Cuppy, a Nigerian music producer and the daughter of Nigerian billionaire, Femi Otedola, started dating the footballer in November 11, 2016, when the former West Brom player surprised her with a G-wagon.

It was also reported that the two love birds called off the relationship during their getaway in Dubai.

But reacting, Anichebe wrote on Instagram, “When did I go to Dubai? And does this look like a hotel room? Come on y’all need to do better.”
Source: http://inigist..com.ng/2017/10/when-did-i-go-to-dubai-reacts-victor.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Davido’s Former Manager, Kamal Puts Up Controversial Post About Death / ‘don’t Buy Things To Impress Anyone, It’s Foolish’ Adesua Etomi Says As She Reve / Crazy Fan Tattooed Her Back With Wizkid Face (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.