Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,408 members, 7,812,209 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:06 AM

Itel Mobile Dominates Africa's Mobile Market, Remain Number 1 Mobile Brand - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Itel Mobile Dominates Africa's Mobile Market, Remain Number 1 Mobile Brand (1533 Views)

As Apple Declines Tecno, Itel And Infinix Dominates Africa And Middle East / Itel Mobile Treated Fans To A Valentine's Outing (Photos) / LIVE UPDATE: Itel Mobile 10 Years Anniversary And New Phone Launch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Itel Mobile Dominates Africa's Mobile Market, Remain Number 1 Mobile Brand by itelMobileNG: 11:06pm On Oct 05, 2017
In a clear show of acceptability in the Africa mobile market, itel Mobile, a global leader in mobility solution in emerging markets, maintained its standing as the most sought brand by consumers on the continent.

itel had similarly been ranked as the number one phone brand in 2016, capturing 20% share of the total mobile phone shipments, Counterpoint Research Analyst Karn Chauhan, had disclosed last year.

In the latest ranking, Counterpoint Research, a global industry analysis firm, revealed that itel continued to grow within the African market, a factor it concluded ensures it [itel] remained the number one phone brand in the continent market.

[img]https://2.bp..com/-OfyTNfb9L4A/WdO-WclgmII/AAAAAAAAAPg/LZaKE0MiS3UMs3-Ehy-ZGgGDSULQvVgfwCLcBGAs/s1600/ITEL%2BNumber%2B1.png[/img]

Source:Counterpoint Research

Giving analysis of its findings, the research firm headquartered in Asia, noted that itel improved on its 20% share of the total mobile phone shipments for Q2 2017– which earned it the topmost brand last year, a success attributed to the increasing flexibility offered to consumers by itel.

The research which considered several indices to arrive at its rating, pointed out that despite the seemingly economic troubles in most African nation's economy, itel enjoyed more sales of its phones, which statistics showed was as a result of the Africa consumers increasing demands for featured phones.

“We believe that by providing customers with quality mobile communication products and reliable service, we can allow more people to get connected with the rest of the world in an efficient way.With such belief in mind, itel is making efforts to get close to customers and understand their needs and expectations in various ways. This has reflected in itel becoming the number one mobile phone brand in Africa as we have continued to provide affordable, reliable and trendy mobile phones”
- Oke Umurhohwo, Marketing Communications Manager, itel Mobile

itel dominance of the Africa mobile market is attributed to its beautiful user-friendly functions, simply made devices and affordability, which analysts predicted would continue to entrench their acceptability among consumers.
Re: Itel Mobile Dominates Africa's Mobile Market, Remain Number 1 Mobile Brand by itelMobileNG: 11:06pm On Oct 05, 2017
Re: Itel Mobile Dominates Africa's Mobile Market, Remain Number 1 Mobile Brand by itelMobileNG: 11:07pm On Oct 05, 2017
CC: Lalasticlala, honsule and dragnet
Re: Itel Mobile Dominates Africa's Mobile Market, Remain Number 1 Mobile Brand by boy16(m): 11:13pm On Oct 05, 2017
undecided which kind of annoying lie is this na?
Re: Itel Mobile Dominates Africa's Mobile Market, Remain Number 1 Mobile Brand by bravesoul247(m): 11:46pm On Oct 05, 2017
Even devil sef de learn work for where you de bros
Re: Itel Mobile Dominates Africa's Mobile Market, Remain Number 1 Mobile Brand by bravesoul247(m): 11:48pm On Oct 05, 2017
Tecno is obviously the highest selling brand.
Re: Itel Mobile Dominates Africa's Mobile Market, Remain Number 1 Mobile Brand by fatdon2(m): 5:35am On Oct 06, 2017
Re: Itel Mobile Dominates Africa's Mobile Market, Remain Number 1 Mobile Brand by Nobody: 6:30am On Oct 06, 2017
Biggest joke of the century
Re: Itel Mobile Dominates Africa's Mobile Market, Remain Number 1 Mobile Brand by itelMobileNG: 3:42pm On Oct 06, 2017
fatdon2:
what's the current price of itel p51?
30,000 naira
Re: Itel Mobile Dominates Africa's Mobile Market, Remain Number 1 Mobile Brand by itelMobileNG: 3:43pm On Oct 06, 2017
boy16:
undecided
which kind of annoying lie is this na?

There is no lie here. You can read this www.counterpointresearch.com/infographic-q2-2017-mobile-market-monitor/
Re: Itel Mobile Dominates Africa's Mobile Market, Remain Number 1 Mobile Brand by itelMobileNG: 3:44pm On Oct 06, 2017
bravesoul247:
Tecno is obviously the highest selling brand.

Not true. facts and figures can be found here www.counterpointresearch.com/infographic-q2-2017-mobile-market-monitor/
Re: Itel Mobile Dominates Africa's Mobile Market, Remain Number 1 Mobile Brand by victovrry(m): 6:46pm On Oct 06, 2017
Itel is indeed the most cheapest and affordable for anyone that need a long and lasting android phone. Please we need upgrade for itel 1516plus
Re: Itel Mobile Dominates Africa's Mobile Market, Remain Number 1 Mobile Brand by bravesoul247(m): 7:33pm On Oct 06, 2017
itelMobileNG:

Not true. facts and figures can be found here www.counterpointresearch.com/infographic-q2-2017-mobile-market-monitor/
people's opinion posted on blogs brah.
Re: Itel Mobile Dominates Africa's Mobile Market, Remain Number 1 Mobile Brand by itelMobileNG: 8:55am On Oct 07, 2017
bravesoul247:
people's opinion posted on blogs brah.
They are the world's recognised and standard Research team for mobile phones smiley
Re: Itel Mobile Dominates Africa's Mobile Market, Remain Number 1 Mobile Brand by bravesoul247(m): 1:12pm On Oct 07, 2017
itelMobileNG:

They are the world's recognised and standard Research team for mobile phones smiley
I hear you.
Re: Itel Mobile Dominates Africa's Mobile Market, Remain Number 1 Mobile Brand by Banwod1st(m): 2:00pm On Oct 07, 2017
Good day dear Nairalanders. I really do need help from the phone gurus in the house.
Recently, (2 days ago to be specific) I did a wireless update on my second phone (Itel 1702 tab) and since I did it, all applications on it has stopped working. The likes of Google play services (it always crash), I can't access Play store because of it, all other apps keep crashing too.
I have tried erasing cashes, still didn't work. I factory reset the phone, still didn't work. I did hard reset, still no response.
Please is there anyone that can help? Has it ever happened to you? What other thing do you suggest I do?
Re: Itel Mobile Dominates Africa's Mobile Market, Remain Number 1 Mobile Brand by Nobody: 2:13pm On Oct 07, 2017
itelMobileNG:
Source: http://www.techsyrub.com/2017/09/itel-mobile-dominates-africas-mobile.html
I want u to be honest.imagine u needed a phone and u were able to save 30k from ur hardwork,u decided to use that 30k to buy a phone.Only for u to come on nairaland to see this and u also saw some people(MARKETERS) shouting itel1556plus itelp51 are great they are good and all that.U decided to use that 30k u work so hard to save to buy itel1556plus after hearing that the phone is good bla bla bla.Only for u to start using it and the phones start hanging like hell,the battery though strong but takes at LEAST 4 hours to fully charge then realise that all those who were shouting about are just marketers.U feel so pained when see other phones at the same price like leegoo outkel xiaomi(though a bit more expensive)and so many brands coming with so much features at the same price.Please how would u feel.

Please stop hypong this phones and claiming what they are not cause as far as i am concerned it could as well be called a scam or a fraud.sad
Re: Itel Mobile Dominates Africa's Mobile Market, Remain Number 1 Mobile Brand by itelMobileNG: 10:11am On Oct 25, 2017
Frenzy007:
I want u to be honest.imagine u needed a phone and u were able to save 30k from ur hardwork(

Hello there, we apologize for any challenge you might have experienced with using your phone. Kindly take it to the nearest Carlcare service center for professional and technical support
Re: Itel Mobile Dominates Africa's Mobile Market, Remain Number 1 Mobile Brand by Nobody: 12:17pm On Oct 25, 2017
itelMobileNG:

Hello there, we apologize for any challenge you might have experienced with using your phone. Kindly take it to the nearest Carlcare service center for professional and technical support
I dont think you are serious.So after a whole month you are just seeing my quote abi?Calcare ko calscam niundecided

(1) (Reply)

TSTV: Full List Of Dealers Outlet In Lagos. / Is There Any Advantage In Updating Android Device? / Infinix Zero 2 Complete Screen + Touchpad Needed Asap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.