Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,775 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Tonto Dikeh Accused Of Sponsoring Cutie Juls Instagram Posts Against Ex-Husband - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Accused Of Sponsoring Cutie Juls Instagram Posts Against Ex-Husband (23669 Views)

"Sophia Momodu Is Demanding $800 For Nanny's Fee From Davido" – Cutie Juls / Mohbad’s Wife, Wunmi Accuses Father-in-law Of Sponsoring Content Creators / Falz Deletes All His Instagram Posts Leaving Only This (2) (3) (4)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Accused Of Sponsoring Cutie Juls Instagram Posts Against Ex-Husband by OyiboOyibo(m): 1:59pm On Oct 08, 2017
how does all dis super stories help us wit d missing $25Billion

Re: Tonto Dikeh Accused Of Sponsoring Cutie Juls Instagram Posts Against Ex-Husband by Eaugusta(f): 2:17pm On Oct 08, 2017
JayJohnson:

A sensible person will know you are not only mischievous but also stu****

Wish you well on top another person matter

I am so sure that guy is far from all that nonsense you wrote up there

Churchill don't deserve Female like Tonto or even you! He is too gentlemanly for such toutish and rougish behaviours
How sure are you, everyone deserves a benefit of doubt, only them and God know the truth
Re: Tonto Dikeh Accused Of Sponsoring Cutie Juls Instagram Posts Against Ex-Husband by 26Clueless(m): 2:33pm On Oct 08, 2017
never trust any bitch....most of dem are corn artist

Re: Tonto Dikeh Accused Of Sponsoring Cutie Juls Instagram Posts Against Ex-Husband by jayzico1(m): 2:37pm On Oct 08, 2017
E don do abeg. angry
Re: Tonto Dikeh Accused Of Sponsoring Cutie Juls Instagram Posts Against Ex-Husband by Nobody: 3:36pm On Oct 08, 2017
She needs to get over her estranged husband or it might make her go mental.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Accused Of Sponsoring Cutie Juls Instagram Posts Against Ex-Husband by 400billionman: 3:39pm On Oct 08, 2017
subtlemee:
I once saw one interview she granted that time that why she accepted Mr X then was because he was the only man she's dated who never eyed nor ask her for money...why is she now just embarrassing herself the more like this?

Tonto dike thinks the world revolves around her

Its a sickness.

And Nairaland keeps promoting sick people.

How can useless gossips put food on our table ?

Re: Tonto Dikeh Accused Of Sponsoring Cutie Juls Instagram Posts Against Ex-Husband by 400billionman: 3:48pm On Oct 08, 2017
youngreezy:
Babe still love the nigger but she no know aw to tell am instead e dey fyt am up n down

Guyman.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Accused Of Sponsoring Cutie Juls Instagram Posts Against Ex-Husband by designVATExcel: 4:17pm On Oct 08, 2017
Hmm, seems this story never ends.
Both parties, or a particular party doesn't want to move on.

Going through a Divorce is painful sha, so it'll be wrong to blame either party.
All i know sha is Marriage is no bed of roses, its like a roller coaster ride -ups and downs. Clearly both parties couldn't endure each other.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Accused Of Sponsoring Cutie Juls Instagram Posts Against Ex-Husband by Nobody: 4:24pm On Oct 08, 2017
Fear women!! See the way tonto held a straight face even when she knew she was lying about OBJ being her father-in-law
Re: Tonto Dikeh Accused Of Sponsoring Cutie Juls Instagram Posts Against Ex-Husband by femi4: 4:34pm On Oct 08, 2017
teacherbim:
Tonto Tonto,wetin concern me,we are celebrating our 12th year wedding anniversary today,it's been God,patience,Love, perseverance no man on Earth is perfect,no marriage is perfect.I pledge to continue as a good wife to my darling husband,inlaws,good mother to my children and a good African wife to the society so help me God.
Bravo! Happy XII anniversary

Re: Tonto Dikeh Accused Of Sponsoring Cutie Juls Instagram Posts Against Ex-Husband by CioAngels(f): 5:27pm On Oct 08, 2017
Tontoh dike will you ever shutup and stop giving not too busy writers what to say about you. Do you know you are making them smile to the bank each time you talk becos your husband will hear and he will give them thank you package. Tontoh move on and talk less until he comes back becos i feel he will come back..
Re: Tonto Dikeh Accused Of Sponsoring Cutie Juls Instagram Posts Against Ex-Husband by oodua1stson: 5:38pm On Oct 08, 2017
tonto has mental problem.. you guys should feel sorry for her and not abuse her
Re: Tonto Dikeh Accused Of Sponsoring Cutie Juls Instagram Posts Against Ex-Husband by Carlyn: 5:57pm On Oct 08, 2017
uk10:
And how am I sure this is real,since she hid the name it proves nothing,it could be another person she paid,but the drama sweet sha

For what, why will she do that! Well i guess both ex couples Tonto and Churchhill are still much in love with each other but due to much broahahaa about their conflict, no one want to succumb to each other... Lets try and fix it for dem...
Re: Tonto Dikeh Accused Of Sponsoring Cutie Juls Instagram Posts Against Ex-Husband by Nobody: 7:47pm On Oct 08, 2017
The statement that he gave to police was not stamped as received

I still wish them both well they have something in common now a little boy who deserves better
Re: Tonto Dikeh Accused Of Sponsoring Cutie Juls Instagram Posts Against Ex-Husband by Lin2o(f): 8:49pm On Oct 08, 2017
LUGBE:
Tonto, i know you are not perfect but i also know you are saying the truth here, forget this man. Just pray in his next dealing with a woman, God will vindicate you .

A sensible person will know that women generally will want to cover the husband and speak good things when the going is good.
you are talking rubbish....
Re: Tonto Dikeh Accused Of Sponsoring Cutie Juls Instagram Posts Against Ex-Husband by Diso60090(m): 10:25pm On Oct 08, 2017
Mr X abeg forgive this woman before she talk say you used to lick her TomTom
Re: Tonto Dikeh Accused Of Sponsoring Cutie Juls Instagram Posts Against Ex-Husband by Luv2byoung4eva: 11:33pm On Oct 08, 2017
why should any smart and intelligent one believe this shit. Churchill doesn't have 1.7 million to pay Tonto but he was begging to give you 10million for you not to publish your stupid evidence. may sense and truth fall upon you there!!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Accused Of Sponsoring Cutie Juls Instagram Posts Against Ex-Husband by Okpoloeyes: 8:40am On Oct 09, 2017
I have seen Tonto in public display before. I told myself no man can marry this one.. She was in rage with ciga in one hand and her stupid friend trying to calm her down. She was so loud the band almost stopped playing. She is too dramatic. The way she went from 0 to 60mph in 3 seconds that day was scary. I hereby judge from what I saw that day... Churchill is the good guy!

A sensible person will know you are not only mischievous but also stu****

Wish you well on top another person matter

I am so sure that guy is far from all that nonsense you wrote up there

Churchill don't deserve Female like Tonto or even you! He is too gentlemanly for such toutish and rougish behaviours [/b][/quote]

Mamuzee Twins Unveil Innoson Cars For "‎Miss & Mr Nigeria Resources Ambassador" / Chigul Celebrates 43rd Birthday With Lovely Pictures / Ibrahim Suleiman Gushes Over Linda Ejiofor His Wife: 'My Best Decision Of 2018'