Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

BEWARE!!!! Zemandi Is Scamming Many Writers And Treating Most Writers Like Crap! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / BEWARE!!!! Zemandi Is Scamming Many Writers And Treating Most Writers Like Crap! (1952 Views)

PSL Leadman, Egona Abraham debunks scamming allegation / Inner Galaxy Group Treating Nigerians Like Slaves / TV Continental (TVC) Treating Interns Like 'Slaves' - NewTelegraphOnline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BEWARE!!!! Zemandi Is Scamming Many Writers And Treating Most Writers Like Crap! by Rosezee(f): 6:57am On Oct 06, 2017
I have been working for Zemandi as a freelance writer for about 3 months. I wanted to transfer my money to a PayPal account and it couldn't receive the money. So I was told that my account will be credited with the money. I waited for days but nothing was happening so I sent an email to support all to no avail! I waited for 2 days and decided to send 3 emails begging for a response! The next thing I know is that my account was deactivated!!!! and it has over hundred dollars on it!!!
Before this happened, i noticed how Zemandi maltreats her writers from africa nations! If I said it all, it could write a book!!! Stay away!!!! I cannot let people suffer the same fate. So, i cannot keep quiet about it!!!! if you know a better site please tell me! iwriter does not have many assignments!
PS: Stay as far away as possible for your own good!!!!!!

Re: BEWARE!!!! Zemandi Is Scamming Many Writers And Treating Most Writers Like Crap! by Rosezee(f): 7:07am On Oct 06, 2017
Zemandi is wicked and heartless! I am hurting right now!!!!!
Re: BEWARE!!!! Zemandi Is Scamming Many Writers And Treating Most Writers Like Crap! by bedford101(m): 7:10am On Oct 06, 2017
Op what are you doing with this kind of scam looking freelancing site...they will end up using you to make money and will not allow you payout. Go to fiverr.com and make money with your talent withdrawal is isntant once your funds are cleared. Good luck
Re: BEWARE!!!! Zemandi Is Scamming Many Writers And Treating Most Writers Like Crap! by Rosezee(f): 7:20am On Oct 06, 2017
bedford101:
Op what are you doing with this kind of scam looking freelancing site...they will end up using you to make money and will not allow you payout. Go to fiverr.com and make money with your talent withdrawal is isntant once your funds are cleared. Good luck
Fiverr is very popular. That makes it very competitive and very difficult to make money. Thanks for comment.
Re: BEWARE!!!! Zemandi Is Scamming Many Writers And Treating Most Writers Like Crap! by Rosezee(f): 7:41am On Oct 06, 2017
Is there a way to fix this?! if you know how please do tell because, I tried to contact support and beg for my money, all to know avail!
Re: BEWARE!!!! Zemandi Is Scamming Many Writers And Treating Most Writers Like Crap! by Nobody: 2:07pm On Oct 06, 2017
Rosezee:
I have been working for Zemandi as a freelance writer for about 3 months. I wanted to transfer my money to a PayPal account and it couldn't receive the money. So I was told that my account will be credited with the money. I waited for days but nothing was happening so I sent an email to support to no avail! I waited for 2 days and decided to send 3 emails begging for a response! the next thing I know is that my account was deactivated!!!! and it has over hundred dollars on it!!!
before this happened I notice how Zemandi maltreats her writers from Africa nation's! If I said it all, it could be more than a book!!! Stay away!!!! I cannot let people suffer the same fate that I did and shot up about it!!!! if you know a better site please tell me! iwriter does not have many assignments!

Hello Rose, have you been withdrawing? If yes, then Zemandi is not a scam. Also, if no, then you concluded that way for some reasons known to you, like this post you put here.

Sure, Zemandi don't really respond to writers from continents like Africa or countries like Nigeria, but they provide evaluation assignments or whatever it is called to those outside the U.S, Canada or related western countries of such.

Perhaps, maybe the email or the tone of your email you sent to them looked threatening like the way your post looks harsh (you even mailed them 3 times - weird), and/or maybe they had thought otherwise and MAJORLY to prevent blah blah blah. . . From those don't work with 'em.

But you see, I have worked for Zemandi before, but I've never gotten paid and it's because I only worked twice or thrice. I never had any chance to work with them any longer, because I'm a busy freelance writer who never has time for this Paypal thingy, and that's why I quitted Zemandi. I know Zemandi are not scammers. It's just that they don't deal with african writers that much - not that they do discrimination or something of such.

Ask my referral JUBSAM, he's been working withe 'em for some times now, and I think he's impressed without any troubles with Zemandi. smiley
Re: BEWARE!!!! Zemandi Is Scamming Many Writers And Treating Most Writers Like Crap! by Nobody: 2:29pm On Oct 06, 2017
Zemandi is not a scam. I've been writing for them for over 7 months without any negative story.

I feel sorry that this is happening to you but there could be a way out.

Please PM me let's reason together. Thanks.

Rosezee:
I have been working for Zemandi as a freelance writer for about 3 months. I wanted to transfer my money to a PayPal account and it couldn't receive the money. So I was told that my account will be credited with the money. I waited for days but nothing was happening so I sent an email to support to no avail! I waited for 2 days and decided to send 3 emails begging for a response! the next thing I know is that my account was deactivated!!!! and it has over hundred dollars on it!!!
before this happened I notice how Zemandi maltreats her writers from Africa nation's! If I said it all, it could be more than a book!!! Stay away!!!! I cannot let people suffer the same fate that I did and shot up about it!!!! if you know a better site please tell me! iwriter does not have many assignments!
Re: BEWARE!!!! Zemandi Is Scamming Many Writers And Treating Most Writers Like Crap! by Nobody: 2:31pm On Oct 06, 2017
Well spoken bro.

Jhaytee4all:

Hello Rose, have you been withdrawing? If yes, then Zemandi is not a scam. Also, if no, then you concluded that way for some reasons known to you, like this post you put here.

Sure, Zemandi don't really respond to writers from continents like Africa or countries like Nigeria, but they provide evaluation assignments or whatever it is called to those outside the U.S, Canada or related western countries of such.

Perhaps, maybe the email or the tone of your email you sent to them looked threatening like the way your post looks harsh (you even mailed them 3 times - weird), and/or maybe they had thought otherwise and MAJORLY to prevent blah blah blah. . . From those don't work with 'em.

But you see, I have worked for Zemandi before, but I've never gotten paid and it's because I only worked twice or thrice. I never had any chance to work with them any longer, because I'm a busy freelance writer who never has time for this Paypal thingy, and that's why I quitted Zemandi. I know Zemandi are not scammers. It's just that they don't deal with african writers that much - not that they do discrimination or something of such.

Ask my referral JUBSAM, he's been working withe 'em for some times now, and I think he's impressed without any troubles with Zemandi. smiley

1 Like

Re: BEWARE!!!! Zemandi Is Scamming Many Writers And Treating Most Writers Like Crap! by Rosezee(f): 7:55pm On Oct 06, 2017
I sent 2 emails pleading for my account to be reactivated like I have no dignity. Guess what? I thought they reactivated it with some money missing, but they didn't! Please, do not work for Zemandi. The site is scamming some people. They cannot scam everybody as this will make everyone to start writing bad reviews and calling the site a scam. They are smart!
Re: BEWARE!!!! Zemandi Is Scamming Many Writers And Treating Most Writers Like Crap! by Rosezee(f): 7:59pm On Oct 06, 2017
I cannot recommend this site to anyone!
Re: BEWARE!!!! Zemandi Is Scamming Many Writers And Treating Most Writers Like Crap! by Ifinitym: 9:03pm On Oct 06, 2017
Hmmm
Re: BEWARE!!!! Zemandi Is Scamming Many Writers And Treating Most Writers Like Crap! by Godmother(f): 5:35pm On Jan 08, 2018
I'm sorry this happened to you, Rosezee and I hope you can get your money back somehow.

(1) (Reply)

Plz How Difficult/ Easy Is It To Get Job Fast With 2nd Degree(msc) / Free Skill Aquisition/HSE course Training For All / Let Your Money Work For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.