Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,331 members, 7,836,399 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

''I Have Problem Finding A Good Partner'' - Actress Dayo Amusa Says - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ''I Have Problem Finding A Good Partner'' - Actress Dayo Amusa Says (486 Views)

I'm Married And Toyin Lawani Is My Sex Partner Actress Princess Shyngle Confirms / Marriage For Me Isn’t A Do Or Die Affair –actress Dayo Amusa / Actress Dayo Amusa Loses Dad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

''I Have Problem Finding A Good Partner'' - Actress Dayo Amusa Says by MrNollyzone: 7:00am On Oct 06, 2017
Dayo Amusa: I Have Problem Finding A Suitable Man, I Keep Attracting Cheaters, Drug Addicts & Sociopaths

Nollywood actress Dayo Amusa believes many ladies in her position are not always lucky when it come to finding the type of men they really desire to have.

Dayo Amusa said she has been in that position for along time and each time she tried to help the men that came into her life, she failed at it.

Check out what she wrote on Instagram few hours ago:
‘I used to be a fixer. I stayed in bad relationships, attracting the same type of men—men who needed to be fixed.

I know so many women in the same position. We attract cheating men, commitment-phobic men, emotionally unavailable men, emotionally damaged men, alcoholics, drug abusers, narcissists and sociopaths.

It’s like we are a magnet for men whose pieces are shattered all over the place. And for some reason, we feel compelled to put these pieces back together.

But I must admit, I have failed every single time.

I never gave myself a chance to sit back and question my motives. Instead of asking why I constantly felt obligated to pick up someone else’s broken pieces, I ran to pick them up without a second thought.

Being selfless made me think that coming second didn’t matter because I was putting someone else’s worthiness first. And in the end, rank doesn’t matter, right?

I realized that the reason I was attracting these types of men was because I believed I could save them.

As selfless, thoughtful, giving women, we think we will be “that woman”—the one who will change them. We think we can turn a cheater into a loyal boyfriend. We think we can help him walk away from the drugs and alcohol.

We believe we can help him get over his commitment issues and aim for a stable future with us. We trust that we can get rid of the emotional baggage that he has been carrying for years.
We attract these men because we believe they need us. And to leave them would be selfish, insensitive and ruthless.

The sad news is, we constantly blame ourselves when they don’t change. Every time they fail us, we think it’s because we failed them. Their hold on us becomes stronger; they keep us around knowing they have nothing to offer.

It’s just my view. What’s your view Let’s interact.’

Ladies should stop getting desperate when it comes to choosing a life partner.

Marriage is a serious business and not a game of lucky.

If a man is a drug addict when you met him, you must keep in mind that you can’t change him.

Finally, if a man is not in love with a woman, he may stage the above character flaws Dayo Amusa mentioned to gain freedom.

If a man really loves a woman, he will do anything to please her until he takes her home to mama.

Dayo Amusa needs to change her association if she really wants to find a better man to date.

http://news.nollyzone.com/problem-finding-good-partner-keep-attracting-cheaters-drug-addicts-dayo-amusa/
Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3 mynd44

Re: ''I Have Problem Finding A Good Partner'' - Actress Dayo Amusa Says by AntiWailer: 7:00am On Oct 06, 2017
grin grin
Re: ''I Have Problem Finding A Good Partner'' - Actress Dayo Amusa Says by Nbote(m): 7:05am On Oct 06, 2017
A slay queen will always attract d wrong ppl.. Make una dey bleach and display olosho tendencies online and expect a saint to com calling

1 Like

Re: ''I Have Problem Finding A Good Partner'' - Actress Dayo Amusa Says by Nobody: 7:09am On Oct 06, 2017
undecided

Abi most people find it difficult making you a partner?

1 Like

Re: ''I Have Problem Finding A Good Partner'' - Actress Dayo Amusa Says by NaijaCelebrity: 7:14am On Oct 06, 2017
true talk oooo
Nbote:
A slay queen will always attract d wrong ppl.. Make una dey bleach and display olosho tendencies online and expect a saint to com calling
Re: ''I Have Problem Finding A Good Partner'' - Actress Dayo Amusa Says by kidap: 7:24am On Oct 06, 2017
am available
Re: ''I Have Problem Finding A Good Partner'' - Actress Dayo Amusa Says by BreezyCB(m): 7:25am On Oct 06, 2017
I dey here
Re: ''I Have Problem Finding A Good Partner'' - Actress Dayo Amusa Says by Nollyzonenews: 7:25am On Oct 06, 2017
lol grin grin grin grin grin
BreezyCB:
I dey here
Re: ''I Have Problem Finding A Good Partner'' - Actress Dayo Amusa Says by tyson98: 7:28am On Oct 06, 2017
OrestesDante:
undecided

Abi most people find it difficult making you a partner?
Seconded grin
Re: ''I Have Problem Finding A Good Partner'' - Actress Dayo Amusa Says by ipobarecriminals: 8:04am On Oct 06, 2017
tosyn2much is available/ mid 50.single and agile .Only fatty konko should contact him.

(1) (Reply)

Rafioso Reveals How Eedris Abdulkareem Saved Timaya’s Life / Peter Okoye Continues To Shock Fans With His Statement – See Full Details / 10 Real Facts About Actor Odunlade Adekola (king Of Meme In Nigeria & Africa)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.