Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,408 members, 7,954,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:00 AM

Scam Or Legit Please (aquada Corporation) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Scam Or Legit Please (aquada Corporation) (836 Views)

Aquada Development Corporation / Aquada Development Corporation Limited Fresh Job Recruitment {8 Positions} / Aquada Development Corporation Limited Latest Job Recruitment (4 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scam Or Legit Please (aquada Corporation) by jwax: 7:01am On Oct 06, 2017
Thanks for your application to Aquada Development Corporation. You are invited to attend an interview on Saturday, the 7th of October, 2017, at 12 p.m. Our office is located at 1927 Bob's Way, Off Aba Road, Behind OLD WAEC Office, Old Umuahia, Abia State. If you need directions, you may call the Human Capital Officer, Mr. Japhet 080***9244 at . To facilitate your interview, we have attached a copy of our company brochure. You may also get additional information from our web site (www.aquada.com). We look forward to seeing you on Saturday.
Warmest regards,
Ms. Kachi
please I got that interview invite. who knows about them?
Re: Scam Or Legit Please (aquada Corporation) by jwax: 7:07am On Oct 06, 2017
7 views yet no comment.
people of God please oooooo
I don't want to waste transport traveling from Lagos to Umuahia for GNLD stuff
Re: Scam Or Legit Please (aquada Corporation) by Slickbishop(m): 7:08am On Oct 06, 2017
it is real,I attended the interview for the position of a sales executive cum distribution officer in Lagos at Mr biggs,gbagada,but we could not reach final negotiating due to the fact that I rejected their stated salary
Re: Scam Or Legit Please (aquada Corporation) by jwax: 7:10am On Oct 06, 2017
Slickbishop:
it is real,I attended the interview for the position of a sales executive cum distribution officer in Lagos at Mr biggs,gbagada,but we could not reach final negotiating due to the fact that I rejected their stated salary

thanks.

please can you tell me the salary they mentioned?

(1) (Reply)

7 Things To Consider Before Relocating For A Job / . / Nigerian Maritime Recruitment 2017 Application Portal | Guide | Requirements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.