Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,199 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Nigerians Blast Apc For Tweeting This . - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Blast Apc For Tweeting This . (2250 Views)

Little Boy Cries After Seeing Vice President. Nigerians Blast APC. / Magnus Abe Dumps APC For PDP - Deji Adeyanju / NASS Pleads With Nigerians To Stop Tweeting At Him. See Reactions From Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Blast Apc For Tweeting This . by erunz(m): 7:31am On Oct 06, 2017
Yesterday Apc took to its twitter handle to tweet this

"We have a good opportunity with a President that is not corrupt. With 60% less income we've spent more on infrastructure than before now".

The the post did not go down well with Nigerians, who took turn to blast APC for bringing hardship on them.

https://twitter.com/APCNigeria/status/915917426067480577

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Blast Apc For Tweeting This . by taylor88(m): 7:32am On Oct 06, 2017
Lol

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Apc For Tweeting This . by erunz(m): 7:33am On Oct 06, 2017
More

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Blast Apc For Tweeting This . by AntiWailer: 7:34am On Oct 06, 2017
Are they crazy ?

26 Billion dollar na also stealing not corruption ?

F00lish handlers and eediots.. They dnt even know when not to post somethings.

Buhari must suspend that man and order investigation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Blast Apc For Tweeting This . by Nbote(m): 7:35am On Oct 06, 2017
Wey sarrki, oya work don show. Com and defend ur pay. D problem with dis ppl apart from how clueless dey are is dey don't know wen to stay quiet, what to say and what not to say..

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Apc For Tweeting This . by SweetJoystick(m): 7:35am On Oct 06, 2017
Fraudulent government

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Apc For Tweeting This . by Tolexander: 7:36am On Oct 06, 2017
Babachirgate

Okegate

and now,

Barugate!

We are waiting to see how "Baba wey no corrupt" is going to handle these gates!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Blast Apc For Tweeting This . by Ballack1(m): 7:36am On Oct 06, 2017
APC is a scam

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Apc For Tweeting This . by midolian(m): 7:37am On Oct 06, 2017
From Emeka to Uchenna, to Ukechukwu, to Augbe..and so on.

Almost all of them are sympathizers of the hunchback. ..This is no news.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Blast Apc For Tweeting This . by NigerDeltan(m): 7:40am On Oct 06, 2017
midolian:

Stale! Try another one

***Modified**

Buhari Integrity is MP3, we only hear it but not seeing it, Epic!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Blast Apc For Tweeting This . by raker300: 7:42am On Oct 06, 2017
Propaganda is the only tool these guys have

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Apc For Tweeting This . by crackerspub: 7:42am On Oct 06, 2017
grin grin grin

Lamentation version 2

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Apc For Tweeting This . by Moyinoluwa35(f): 7:43am On Oct 06, 2017
A lizard dat stops his father funeral will carry d corps on his head,....buhari is a frog

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Apc For Tweeting This . by eph12(m): 7:43am On Oct 06, 2017
Which infrastructure are they talking about?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Apc For Tweeting This . by Dotwillis1(m): 7:44am On Oct 06, 2017
The idiots were trending change 2 years ago...

Their eyes has opened nowundecided

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Apc For Tweeting This . by erunz(m): 7:46am On Oct 06, 2017
Nigerians are really angry with Apc

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Apc For Tweeting This . by aolawale025: 7:46am On Oct 06, 2017
APC looking for a way to spin the missing 26b dollars

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Apc For Tweeting This . by erunz(m): 7:48am On Oct 06, 2017
aolawale025:
APC looking for a way to spin the missing 26b dollars
Nigerians are waiting for them come 2019

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Apc For Tweeting This . by Ajibo111(m): 7:48am On Oct 06, 2017
Dear Nairalanders,

Please i need your help. I am realy into trouble and there is no one to help me out, that is why i brought the issue here because i believe i could find solution here.
Am about to be thrown out from where am staying by my landlord. I am an orphan that has no one to run to. I have tried to raise the money by all means but things are not realy working out for me.
Please am not asking for much
, any amount is okay for me. God will bless you guys for me
Re: Nigerians Blast Apc For Tweeting This . by Nobody: 7:51am On Oct 06, 2017
I think there is a gap in communication with this admin.

2016 budget not implemented, 10% of 2017. Where in the world did they get 60% from?

Non-corrupt president..
Sgf - 200m
Kyari - 500m Mtn bribe
Oke - $40m
Baru - $26b
Unknown - your guess is as good as mine

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Apc For Tweeting This . by erunz(m): 7:54am On Oct 06, 2017
raker300:
Propaganda is the only tool these guys have
Even their so called castivist are tired of defending them

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Apc For Tweeting This . by izombie(m): 7:56am On Oct 06, 2017
Which infrastructure? Please am i missing something? What infrastructure are they talking about? Maybe i don't know the meaning of infrastructure anymore.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Apc For Tweeting This . by RZArecta(m): 7:57am On Oct 06, 2017
midolian:

Biafra sympathizers ok but has there been series of mind boggling financial and corruption scandals committed by this junta swept under the carpet yes or no ? Na truth dem talk, dem no kill person

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Apc For Tweeting This . by luvinhubby(m): 7:58am On Oct 06, 2017
midolian:

Your view is outdated, Nigerians know better today.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Apc For Tweeting This . by izombie(m): 8:01am On Oct 06, 2017
midolian:

ok forget the names there. Can't you tell me the infrastructure that apc is saying it has improved? Just one.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Apc For Tweeting This . by vedaxcool(m): 8:01am On Oct 06, 2017
midolian:

That is the fact they cannot even distinguish between award of contract and actual stealing instead they are saying money is stolen. We know beerfraud cannot do without Nigeria in their stinking throats.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Apc For Tweeting This . by erunz(m): 8:03am On Oct 06, 2017
This is how sarki and his colleagues will be reading this thread

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Apc For Tweeting This . by vedaxcool(m): 8:05am On Oct 06, 2017
[s]
Esseite:
I think there is a gap in communication with this admin.

2016 budget not implemented, 10% of 2017. Where in the world did they get 60% from?

Non-corrupt president..
Sgf - 200m
Kyari - 500m Mtn bribe
Oke - $40m
Baru - $26b
Unknown - your guess is as good as mine
[/s]

They even now attribute corruption that Oke perpetuated under Jonathan the king of thieves to PMB. Baru didn't stea 26B he actually awarded contract without consulting the board of NNPC. Sad you cownu zombies cannot even comprehend the most basic of information or are born with lying skills that outdo even the devil.
Re: Nigerians Blast Apc For Tweeting This . by Nobody: 8:07am On Oct 06, 2017
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

They even now attribute corruption that Oke perpetuated under Jonathan the king of thieves to PMB. Baru didn't stea 26B he actually awarded contract without consulting the board of NNPC. Sad you cownu zombies cannot even comprehend the most basic of information or are born with lying skills that outdo even the devil.

It amazing how you lot reason, rather than tackle accusations.. you tag people biafra, kanu, wailer, zombie and all sorts..

The oke case, nothing has been done abt it likewise everyother allegations...

If the limit for a Gmd is $20m, he went ahead to grant $26b... is that not corruption in its peak?

Please try to drop bigoted reasonings when dicussing the growth of the nation.

Buhari is a very corrupt individual until proven othewise, that $26b could only have been successful with his approval.. otherwise why no response much after 72hrs.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Apc For Tweeting This . by BrutalJab: 8:18am On Oct 06, 2017
midolian:

Forget the names and react to the news.

Mention the infrastructures your Lord and Saviour built.

Where are your counterparts? It's like you guys are tired of defending this fake government.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Apc For Tweeting This . by capatainrambo: 8:25am On Oct 06, 2017
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

lol see this zombiw you go defend tire

I'm sure the contract was awarded to your father shey?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Releases The Real Looters List / Guber Poll: Why Gov. Wike Is Begging Buhari To Join APC – Eze / WAZOBIANS- Nigeria Shameless Tribe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.