Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,108 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Application To The Nigerian Law School- Bar Part One - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Application To The Nigerian Law School- Bar Part One (7867 Views)

Fatima Bombom-Sani Shines At Nigeria Law School, Breaks Record / Nigerian Law School Prospective 2015/2016 Set... / ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Application To The Nigerian Law School- Bar Part One by tayo4me(f): 5:17pm On Mar 08, 2010
Please I need some information on applying to Bar part 1 of the Nigerian Law School. Does your degree need to be an LLB? What if the degree awarded is not an LLB but all the required subjects like Contract, Constitutional etc were taken in University, would one still be admitted?

Can awaiting results candidates also apply? If yes, after how many months of study is one required to present the certificate?

A quick response would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Re: Application To The Nigerian Law School- Bar Part One by tayo4me(f): 3:10pm On Apr 10, 2010
Please someone should give me a response nah, I really need information on this issue, it's important. I have googled and checked the Nigerian Law School website, but no information on such
Re: Application To The Nigerian Law School- Bar Part One by Frimoore(m): 4:30pm On Apr 10, 2010
tayo4me:

Please I need some information on applying to Bar part 1 of the Nigerian Law School. Does your degree need to be an LLB? What if the degree awarded is not an LLB but all the required subjects like Contract, Constitutional etc were taken in University, would one still be admitted?

Can awaiting results candidates also apply? If yes, after how many months of study is one required to present the certificate?

A quick response would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Yes,ur degree must be LLB, If it aint an LLB degree then u r not qualified regardless of the modules you have passed therein in the course of it.Awaiting results can apply but the result must have to be known just before the duration of the Bar Programme and you have succeeded in passing all the required modules as stipulated by the Nigerian Law Scool.
For more clarifications,visit www.mynlsp.com
Hope this helps
Re: Application To The Nigerian Law School- Bar Part One by tayo4me(f): 4:45pm On Apr 10, 2010
Thank you Frimoore, this has helped.

(1) (Reply)

RCCG Donates To 7 Schools In Ibadan / Why We Introduced Chinese Language In Lagos Schools - Fashola / Why Sex Education Should Be Taught In Nigerian Secondary Schools – SFH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.