Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,265 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Burial Poster Of Odudu Davis, Policeman Shot Dead By A Naval Officer In Calabar - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Burial Poster Of Odudu Davis, Policeman Shot Dead By A Naval Officer In Calabar (29267 Views)

South African Policeman Shot Dead During Sex Romp With Lover In Bush / Policeman Shot An Okada Rider Dead For Not Wearing Face Mask In Imo (Graphic) / More On Missing joystick In Lagos: Nigerian Naval Officer Gets More Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burial Poster Of Odudu Davis, Policeman Shot Dead By A Naval Officer In Calabar by EnEnPeecee: 11:36am On Oct 06, 2017
cutedharmee:
Uunhun... If i hear
ifa slap your face ehn
Re: Burial Poster Of Odudu Davis, Policeman Shot Dead By A Naval Officer In Calabar by ducksoup: 12:01pm On Oct 06, 2017
See his pot belly. He must have been a very corrupt police. He should rest in pieces.

Spit!!
Re: Burial Poster Of Odudu Davis, Policeman Shot Dead By A Naval Officer In Calabar by ogtavia(m): 12:04pm On Oct 06, 2017
GavelSlam:
Honestly, the printer needs some education.
I thought I am the only who noticed...reminds of when someone died in my office then,after making so much blunders, he ended with "May His Soul Rest in Pieces"...the man"s widow kept suspecting foul play...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burial Poster Of Odudu Davis, Policeman Shot Dead By A Naval Officer In Calabar by Nobody: 12:25pm On Oct 06, 2017
Dharniel:
BTW, the typos in the obituary can kill the dead police officer again...

grin grin grin
Re: Burial Poster Of Odudu Davis, Policeman Shot Dead By A Naval Officer In Calabar by grodt999: 1:10pm On Oct 06, 2017
change it to

20 NAIRA GONE TOO SOON
Re: Burial Poster Of Odudu Davis, Policeman Shot Dead By A Naval Officer In Calabar by undefeateds: 2:54pm On Oct 06, 2017
autotrader014:

That's what the police do to citizens..

The Hunter has become the hunted..
you are wicked and devilish and I pray to GOD to let something like this happen to any member of your family in force, somebody died a tragic date,u can't show any remorse,but u are now typing rubbish
Re: Burial Poster Of Odudu Davis, Policeman Shot Dead By A Naval Officer In Calabar by autotrader014(m): 3:09pm On Oct 06, 2017
undefeateds:

you are wicked and devilish and I pray to GOD to let something like this happen to any member of your family in force, somebody died a tragic date,u can't show any remorse,but u are now typing rubbish

It will happen to ur family members.. goat..

Do u know what police has done to people I know? Ewu
Re: Burial Poster Of Odudu Davis, Policeman Shot Dead By A Naval Officer In Calabar by omooba05: 3:58pm On Oct 06, 2017
Apostle must hear this
Re: Burial Poster Of Odudu Davis, Policeman Shot Dead By A Naval Officer In Calabar by marooh: 4:02pm On Oct 06, 2017
Government bukania in action
grin
Re: Burial Poster Of Odudu Davis, Policeman Shot Dead By A Naval Officer In Calabar by Yesbody: 4:29pm On Oct 06, 2017
Police 0 - 1 Navy
Police 4 - 8 Army
Police 1 - 0 Civil defence
Police 0 - 1 Custom
Police 20 - 1 Civilian
Re: Burial Poster Of Odudu Davis, Policeman Shot Dead By A Naval Officer In Calabar by undefeateds: 4:52pm On Oct 06, 2017
autotrader014:

It will happen to ur family members.. goat..

Do u know what police has done to people I know? Ewu
who is d goat here,ur thinking self is exactly like DAT of a goat,just because some officer has wrong u means all of them are same thing,u wan tell me say ur forefathers has never wrong anyone b4,dat means u should be reaping what ur forefathers has done b4, GOD will do exactly this thing to you for rejoicing at d fall of human being like u fool
Re: Burial Poster Of Odudu Davis, Policeman Shot Dead By A Naval Officer In Calabar by snowdropz: 5:01pm On Oct 06, 2017
grodt999:
change it to

20 NAIRA GONE TOO SOON
Bros u sure say u still de this country??
Which 20 naira u de talk? Na 100 Naira nai those criminals de collect for road now ohh, that is if them nor get your time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burial Poster Of Odudu Davis, Policeman Shot Dead By A Naval Officer In Calabar by autotrader014(m): 5:23pm On Oct 06, 2017
undefeateds:

who is d goat here,ur thinking self is exactly like DAT of a goat,just because some officer has wrong u means all of them are same thing,u wan tell me say ur forefathers has never wrong anyone b4,dat means u should be reaping what ur forefathers has done b4, GOD will do exactly this thing to you for rejoicing at d fall of human being like u fool

Goat

Re: Burial Poster Of Odudu Davis, Policeman Shot Dead By A Naval Officer In Calabar by Wallace2107: 6:32pm On Oct 06, 2017
yemififi:
We rarely hear anything heroic from Nigerian Navy except brutality.
Give them a medal for this.
#navy bully
mumu.illitrate
Re: Burial Poster Of Odudu Davis, Policeman Shot Dead By A Naval Officer In Calabar by xcellinking(m): 7:35pm On Oct 06, 2017
Oh look at Odudu... when I lost my Dad in May, he paid a condolence visit and promise to assist me in major aspect of the burial.

2 weeks later he died from that naval/police clash. My Dad's corpse was still in the mortuary.
When he visited that period, he didn't know death will be his fate in few days time.

Still unbelievable that this gallant guy is death.

See ehn guys, YOLO, make the most of it. Each time u wake in the morning thank God for life and sound health also believe Him that untimely death is not your portion.

Odudu ... may the Lord continue to light your path as u journey through the great beyond. Amen.
Re: Burial Poster Of Odudu Davis, Policeman Shot Dead By A Naval Officer In Calabar by cutedharmee: 11:24pm On Oct 06, 2017
EnEnPeecee:
ifa slap your face ehn
Oya coman slap if ur hand no go gan tongue
Re: Burial Poster Of Odudu Davis, Policeman Shot Dead By A Naval Officer In Calabar by thangstanda(m): 2:14am On Oct 07, 2017
This is so bad Two people have the same task of protecting the country, they are each other's teammates do the same. Condolences
Re: Burial Poster Of Odudu Davis, Policeman Shot Dead By A Naval Officer In Calabar by deavicky(m): 11:43am On Oct 07, 2017
hungryboy:
tragic, a family just lost a breadwinner because some naval men wanted to show the police that the are the superior force, and no one is jail for this,
to be poor and powerless in this country is a crime in itself, cos it's only the rich and powerful that get justice
that is exactly what the police do to innocent civilians. RIP bro
Re: Burial Poster Of Odudu Davis, Policeman Shot Dead By A Naval Officer In Calabar by cutedharmee: 4:00pm On Oct 10, 2017
EnEnPeecee:
ifa slap your face ehn
Oya come slap am nah akuya

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Sister Got Duped At An ATM Point, Can I Get My Money Back? / Orphanage Where Elo Ogidi Was Found Has Been Shut Down / Mother Of 11 Arrested Trying To Sell Her 2 Sons For ₦1.8M In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.