Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Battle Of The Cameras: Xiaomi's Note 4 Vs Tecno's Camon CX - Phones (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Battle Of The Cameras: Xiaomi's Note 4 Vs Tecno's Camon CX (45620 Views)

Tecno Spark 5 Pro Review - Damn! The Cameras Are Quite Good / Infinix Hot 8 Vs Tecno Spark 3 Vs Hot 7: Battle Of the N30,000+ Devices / Tecno Camon X Vs Tecno Camon CX : Comparison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle Of The Cameras: Xiaomi's Note 4 Vs Tecno's Camon CX by Nobody: 12:33am On Oct 10, 2017
Lol.. Another funny thread
Re: Battle Of The Cameras: Xiaomi's Note 4 Vs Tecno's Camon CX by saxby(f): 1:40pm On Oct 10, 2017
Dam5reey:

Most Tecno user don't know this... grin
Please how exactly does the tecno camera lens get weaker day by day? Is it as you use it or what?
Re: Battle Of The Cameras: Xiaomi's Note 4 Vs Tecno's Camon CX by Donsammi(m): 5:36pm On Oct 10, 2017
fantilopezzy:
dnt hav a phone, but since the phone is okay wil buy it!, but gimme ur numbs incase of ani ish!

zero8zero
one tiri
five 2
tiri 9

and watch more reviews of it.
on YouTube
Re: Battle Of The Cameras: Xiaomi's Note 4 Vs Tecno's Camon CX by fantilopezzy: 10:15pm On Oct 10, 2017
Donsammi:

zero8zero
one tiri
five 2
tiri 9

and watch more reviews of it.
on YouTube
yea have watched the review its nice, bt the say the screen isnt that bright, those it have led notification light?
Re: Battle Of The Cameras: Xiaomi's Note 4 Vs Tecno's Camon CX by Queentito(f): 12:39pm On Oct 11, 2017
Dam5reey:

If know about Projector lens, how the light get dim by usage you will understand
Dam5reey post=61267167:

If know about Projector lens, how the light get dim by usage you will understand this..
this..

I'll read up about it then thanks
Re: Battle Of The Cameras: Xiaomi's Note 4 Vs Tecno's Camon CX by pat077: 3:23pm On Oct 11, 2017
Donsammi:

it's based on stock Android 6.0 no additional thing.
if you don't like pure stock andriod don't go for it
except you wanna port xiaomi miui os into it.
then you will enjoy it as fuxxxk

battery is good. with Miui and greenify on it.
sensitivity is also good.

Buh I heard some units came with factory defects even a nairalander in xiaomi thread also confirmed that.

mine gat none.
using it flawlessly.
I also use the law ulephone tiger. Did you root urs?.
Re: Battle Of The Cameras: Xiaomi's Note 4 Vs Tecno's Camon CX by Donsammi(m): 7:53pm On Oct 11, 2017
fantilopezzy:
yea have watched the review its nice, bt the say the screen isnt that bright, those it have led notification light?
those were the 1st batches sha the screen ish.

mine is bright

it has notification light.
Re: Battle Of The Cameras: Xiaomi's Note 4 Vs Tecno's Camon CX by Donsammi(m): 7:54pm On Oct 11, 2017
pat077:
I also use the law ulephone tiger. Did you root urs?.
yah.
download twrp flash it to ur fone
flash super su
Re: Battle Of The Cameras: Xiaomi's Note 4 Vs Tecno's Camon CX by fantilopezzy: 4:23pm On Oct 14, 2017
Donsammi:
those were the 1st batches sha the screen ish.

mine is bright

it has notification light.
how mani colour dos it has! an dus miui lags on the phone?. lastly have u played ani heavy game on it! thanks
Re: Battle Of The Cameras: Xiaomi's Note 4 Vs Tecno's Camon CX by Donsammi(m): 5:58pm On Oct 14, 2017
fantilopezzy:
how mani colour dos it has! an dus miui lags on the phone?. lastly have u played ani heavy game on it! thanks

nope. Miui came with greenify. u can hibernate apps
I also enabled unit.d tweaks. so no lags
don't know about urs.
leds. green and red.

modern kombat
gta sa.
gta vc
immortals
gangster vegas
Re: Battle Of The Cameras: Xiaomi's Note 4 Vs Tecno's Camon CX by fantilopezzy: 8:28pm On Oct 14, 2017
Donsammi:

don't know about urs.
leds. green and red.

modern kombat
gta sa.
gta vc
immortals
gangster vegas
the games u mention now! do their lag and do u play dem at medium graphics settings. and pls help me check on playstore if gangstar new orleans is available thanks! .wil be ordering the phone phone veri soon thats y am asking u all this question bt my final question are

1 can u change theme an fonts
2 how is the screen compared to others
3 how mani hours thus it takes to charge
4 how many free ram do u get
5 the phone build quality
6 the screen senstivity compared to others better phones like gionee
7 do i need pc to move to miui 8 or only rooting
8 how is the gaming capabilites
9 how is the camera compared to others like tecno j8
10 is there any bug on miui 8

thanks for sharing your time with me and pls give me honest ansers!!
Re: Battle Of The Cameras: Xiaomi's Note 4 Vs Tecno's Camon CX by Donsammi(m): 8:25am On Oct 15, 2017
fantilopezzy:
the games u mention now! do their lag and do u play dem at medium graphics settings. and pls help me check on playstore if gangstar new orleans is available thanks! .wil be ordering the phone phone veri soon thats y am asking u all this question bt my final question are

1 can u change theme an fonts
2 how is the screen compared to others
3 how mani hours thus it takes to charge
4 how many free ram do u get
5 the phone build quality
6 the screen senstivity compared to others better phones like gionee
7 do i need pc to move to miui 8 or only rooting
8 how is the gaming capabilites
9 how is the camera compared to others like tecno j8
10 is there any bug on miui 8

thanks for sharing your time with me and pls give me honest ansers!!

answered most those questions before.
sorry you can scroll up.
1.yeah and also use mi account.
2. it's a budget fone with a Gorilla 3 glass.its okay. same with camon cx air
3.2.3hr it came with a charger of 1.5amp output. it's fast.
4. ram 1.2g
5.answered.
6.the other betta phones I have used are Samsung,iPhone, xiaomi. those are high ends. can't compare it to this. Buh it's fair and berra also. if you have used/seen camon cx. it's same.

7. u need pc for flashing custom recovery.twrp and rooting it. wen porting u don't need it.
just download the zip and reboot into recovery and flash the zip.

8. it's nice.

9.i don't use tecno phones bro. ah dont know.
sample of pics below.

10. for now nope..only buggy rom is RR andriod 7.
only fingerprint.

night pic with flash light
day pic

Re: Battle Of The Cameras: Xiaomi's Note 4 Vs Tecno's Camon CX by fantilopezzy: 11:57am On Oct 15, 2017
Donsammi:

answered most those questions before.
sorry you can scroll up.
1.yeah and also use mi account.
2. it's a budget fone with a Gorilla 3 glass.its okay. same with camon cx air
3.2.3hr it came with a charger of 1.5amp output. it's fast.
4. ram 1.2g
5.answered.
6.the other betta phones I have used are Samsung,iPhone, xiaomi. those are high ends. can't compare it to this. Buh it's fair and berra also. if you have used/seen camon cx. it's same.

7. u need pc for flashing custom recovery.twrp and rooting it. wen porting u don't need it.
just download the zip and reboot into recovery and flash the zip.

8. it's nice.

9.i don't use tecno phones bro. ah dont know.
sample of pics below.

10. for now nope..only buggy rom is RR andriod 7.
only fingerprint.

night pic with flash light
day pic
pls check if pes2017 and gangstar new orleans is on playstore thanks ,seems i wil get the device on thusday.
Re: Battle Of The Cameras: Xiaomi's Note 4 Vs Tecno's Camon CX by Donsammi(m): 1:03pm On Oct 15, 2017
fantilopezzy:
pls check if pes2017 and gangstar new orleans is on playstore thanks ,seems i wil get the device on thusday.
sorry
i don't have data..to check that. thanks

u can get ur games from revdl,rexdl
Re: Battle Of The Cameras: Xiaomi's Note 4 Vs Tecno's Camon CX by Teedeechian(m): 1:18pm On Oct 16, 2017
Youngzedd:

Tecno camera lense that get weak day by day with their little photo details.

Don't expect Tecno marketer to tell you the truth.

Chai, thought I was the only one who noticed this.
Re: Battle Of The Cameras: Xiaomi's Note 4 Vs Tecno's Camon CX by iamleumas: 1:28pm On Oct 16, 2017
Donsammi:

don't know about urs.
leds. green and red.

modern kombat
gta sa.
gta vc
immortals
gangster vegas

Good afternoon

Please I want to buy a new phone next week but I find it difficult to choose between these two phones:

INFINIX NOTE 4 #53k
(5.7-Inch IPS LCD (2GB, 16GB ROM) Android 7.0 Nougat, 13MP + 8MP Dual SIM 4G

and

XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 4X (#65K)
(5.5" 4G Android 6.0 Octa Core 2.0GHz 13.0MP Fingerprint 3GB+32GB International Version)

This is what I do daily :
Browse as long as possible
Use applications for logo design
Take selfies sometimes
Watch offline videos

Nothing more...

Please advise me!!!
Re: Battle Of The Cameras: Xiaomi's Note 4 Vs Tecno's Camon CX by Donsammi(m): 3:33pm On Oct 16, 2017
iamleumas:

Good afternoon

Please I want to buy a new phone next week but I find it difficult to choose between these two phones:

INFINIX NOTE 4 #53k
(5.7-Inch IPS LCD (2GB, 16GB ROM) Android 7.0 Nougat, 13MP + 8MP Dual SIM 4G

and

XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 4X (#65K)
(5.5" 4G Android 6.0 Octa Core 2.0GHz 13.0MP Fingerprint 3GB+32GB International Version)

This is what I do daily :
Browse as long as possible
Use applications for logo design
Take selfies sometimes
Watch offline videos

Nothing more...

Please advise me!!!

hello sir.

I'm not perfect tho.
Buh to be honest with you having handled both device.

go for XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 4X.

5.5-inch is okay and perfect.

the 2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 octa-core processor of it performs well and it's optimizes battery to keep you online.

just that if you use glo 4G
it won't work on it. it lacks band 28 which is glo.

altho infinix also really tried with the note 4 for real.

miui on xiaomi outplayed infinx Xos.
tho.
thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Battle Of The Cameras: Xiaomi's Note 4 Vs Tecno's Camon CX by fantilopezzy: 10:41pm On Oct 19, 2017
Donsammi:

hello sir.

I'm not perfect tho.
Buh to be honest with you having handled both device.

go for XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 4X.

5.5-inch is okay and perfect.

the 2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 octa-core processor of it performs well and it's optimizes battery to keep you online.

just that if you use glo 4G
it won't work on it. it lacks band 28 which is glo.

altho infinix also really tried with the note 4 for real.

miui on xiaomi outplayed infinx Xos.
tho.
thanks.
oga me. i just choice to buy the tiger over leeco le s3 becus of what u said. so while waiting for the device to land, pls tell me step by step how to root ulefone tiger and how to port miui into it, pls step by step cus am new when it cums to flashing an porting os, thanks
Re: Battle Of The Cameras: Xiaomi's Note 4 Vs Tecno's Camon CX by Gptech(m): 10:58pm On Oct 19, 2017
fantilopezzy:
oga me. i just choice to buy the tiger over leeco le s3 becus of what u said. so while waiting for the device to land, pls tell me step by step how to root ulefone tiger and how to port miui into it, pls step by step cus am new when it cums to flashing an porting os, thanks
Sorry to say, this is a very bad choice, Ulefone Tiger over LEeco le s3? Men, there is no justification for this ooo, it's like picking a Samsung Galaxy J3 over a Galaxy S6, well, your money sha.
Re: Battle Of The Cameras: Xiaomi's Note 4 Vs Tecno's Camon CX by sureinfo: 8:30am On Oct 20, 2017
Believe me the CamonCX has a better camera
Re: Battle Of The Cameras: Xiaomi's Note 4 Vs Tecno's Camon CX by fantilopezzy: 9:04am On Oct 20, 2017
Gptech:

Sorry to say, this is a very bad choice, Ulefone Tiger over LEeco le s3? Men, there is no justification for this ooo, it's like picking a Samsung Galaxy J3 over a Galaxy S6, well, your money sha.
yeah i knw, u cnt port miui to le s3 and the battery life is good on ulefone
Re: Battle Of The Cameras: Xiaomi's Note 4 Vs Tecno's Camon CX by TolaDan: 12:56pm On Oct 20, 2017
sureinfo:
Believe me the CamonCX has a better camera
Viewing the pictures from a desktop, the note 4 has a better camera. Op saw that and pulled down some shots. Really disappointed in Op.
Re: Battle Of The Cameras: Xiaomi's Note 4 Vs Tecno's Camon CX by Gptech(m): 8:19pm On Oct 20, 2017
TolaDan:

Viewing the pictures from a desktop, the note 4 has a better camera. Op saw that and pulled down some shots. Really disappointed in Op.
I tell you, viewing from PC reveals alot.
Re: Battle Of The Cameras: Xiaomi's Note 4 Vs Tecno's Camon CX by Gptech(m): 8:23pm On Oct 20, 2017
fantilopezzy:
yeah i knw, u cnt port miui to le s3 and the battery life is good on ulefone
Well, we await your reviews, but I don't think choosing it over the LEeco because of miui is worth it. The battery of the Ulefone Tiger will only look good because of its weak processor.
Re: Battle Of The Cameras: Xiaomi's Note 4 Vs Tecno's Camon CX by Queentito(f): 9:16am On Oct 21, 2017
D4Daymoo:
Too close to call. Let me goan see again

Lol, this time around use glasses
Re: Battle Of The Cameras: Xiaomi's Note 4 Vs Tecno's Camon CX by fibonacci2526: 1:47pm On Oct 21, 2017
Gptech:

Well, we await your reviews, but I don't think choosing it over the LEeco because of miui is worth it. The battery of the Ulefone Tiger will only look good because of its weak processor.

I mean who chooses Ulefone Tiger over LEeco S3? People Sabi waste money Sha. I'd wager the battery life of the S3 will last longer than that of the tiger. It's 2017 and people still think that battery life is measured by the number of mAh alone. SMH.
Re: Battle Of The Cameras: Xiaomi's Note 4 Vs Tecno's Camon CX by zenith4biz(m): 4:16pm On Oct 21, 2017
fantilopezzy:

MIUI rom is available for leeco le s3
Re: Battle Of The Cameras: Xiaomi's Note 4 Vs Tecno's Camon CX by fantilopezzy: 9:44pm On Oct 21, 2017
fibonacci2526:

I mean who chooses Ulefone Tiger over LEeco S3? People Sabi waste money Sha. I'd wager the battery life of the S3 will last longer than that of the tiger. It's 2017 and people still think that battery life is measured by the number of mAh alone. SMH.
if i flog u koboko ehh! your ynash go change form
Re: Battle Of The Cameras: Xiaomi's Note 4 Vs Tecno's Camon CX by fantilopezzy: 9:46pm On Oct 21, 2017
zenith4biz:

its for snapdragon variant and not for the mtk
Re: Battle Of The Cameras: Xiaomi's Note 4 Vs Tecno's Camon CX by spartacus11(m): 4:38pm On Oct 22, 2017
CAN'T STOP LAUGHING, is INDIA now part of AFRICA?

Transsion brings Infinix to India, eyes 10 per cent share of online market

Transsion Holdings is entering the Indian market after its joint venture with Spice mobiles. Given the competition from other popular Chinese brands like Xiaomi and Vivo, the Infinix brand is expected to have a wide online impact.

The group already sells feature phones through its ‘itel’ brand and smartphones in the offline retail market under ‘Tecno’ brand.

Chinese firm Transsion Holdings introduced its third brand ‘Infinix’ in the Indian market that will target the online segment in India. The group already sells feature phones through its ‘itel’ brand and smartphones in the offline retail market under ‘Tecno’ brand.

“Infinix is aimed at online consumers. We are launching two devices today and will bring our Zero (flagship) and S range (selfie phones) also in the future,” Infinix India CEO Anish Kapoor told PTI. He added that the Infinix brand launch is a part of the company’s strategy to have multiple offerings for various market segments.

“While we know there is a lot of competition, we are confident that we can get 8-10 per cent share of the online phone sales in India by 2018,” he said. Online channel accounts for about 30-35 per cent of the overall sales of smartphones in the country, Kapoor added.

Interestingly, many smartphone brands have taken the online route to launch their operations in India. These include names like Motorola, Xiaomi and Coolpad. However, most of these companies are now aggressively looking at tapping into offline retail as well to reach out to more customers.

Transsion had introduced its ‘Tecno’ brand in April this year. It has also formed a joint venture with Indian firm, Spice Mobility.

India is among the fastest growing mobile handset markets globally. According to research firm Counterpoint, mobile phone shipment in India grew to 65.7 million units in the April-June 2017 quarter. Of this, about 30.4 million units were smartphones, while 35.3 million units were feature phones.

Overall, Samsung had a 25.4 per cent share (feature and smartphone), followed by Transsion’s itel (10.2 per cent), Xiaomi (7.2 per cent), Micromax(7.1 per cent) and Vivo (5.9 per cent).

Link
ClickHere
Re: Battle Of The Cameras: Xiaomi's Note 4 Vs Tecno's Camon CX by Dreydoe(m): 5:41pm On Oct 22, 2017
plz anybody DT wants 2 sell tecno c9.cx air or infinix hot 4.. 4 30k should pls quote me..I need either of ds fones.. I have 30k
Re: Battle Of The Cameras: Xiaomi's Note 4 Vs Tecno's Camon CX by ajog1: 3:45pm On Nov 09, 2017
zenith4biz:

Are you implying that Xiaomi UI could be used on Leeco?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

5 Reasons Windows Phone Is Better Than Android / NITEL CARD: Have You Seen This Before? (pic) / See 6 Of The Most Dangerous Selfies Ever Taken

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.