Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,288 members, 7,836,274 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Daddy Freeze Reacts to Celine Dion's Donation To Vegas Victims - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Reacts to Celine Dion's Donation To Vegas Victims (705 Views)

Celine Dion At Grammy: Picture / Celine Dion's Look In The 1990's Vs 2019(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daddy Freeze Reacts to Celine Dion's Donation To Vegas Victims by Thepasserby(m): 10:19am On Oct 06, 2017
Daddy freeze is really at war with all the daddy G.O's in the country. He always finds a ways of linking them to everything.

Are they really our problem?

See his reaction to Celine Dion's donation to Vegas victimsaid.

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/daddy-freeze-reacts-to-celine-dions-donation-to-vegas-victims

what's your opinion?

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts to Celine Dion's Donation To Vegas Victims by Thepasserby(m): 10:20am On Oct 06, 2017
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts to Celine Dion's Donation To Vegas Victims by BlackDBagba: 10:21am On Oct 06, 2017
grin
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts to Celine Dion's Donation To Vegas Victims by AntiWailer: 10:24am On Oct 06, 2017
Word.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts to Celine Dion's Donation To Vegas Victims by delishpot: 10:24am On Oct 06, 2017
Is Celine a pastor. Freeze and his off points Sha. Why doesnt he also donate his one month salary after all Dion is a celebrity and he also is a celebrity too. Not that I think pastors should not donate their tho.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts to Celine Dion's Donation To Vegas Victims by Nobody: 10:25am On Oct 06, 2017
Well said freeze bra.. Well said..

As an apostle of the people, I endorse freez's assertion.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts to Celine Dion's Donation To Vegas Victims by RoyalBlak007: 10:36am On Oct 06, 2017
abi

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts to Celine Dion's Donation To Vegas Victims by WeNoGoDie(m): 10:37am On Oct 06, 2017
Except that his "lifestyle" and "mouth" are crooked, I agree that this man makes good points sometimes.

I only said sometimes ohh! So don't quote me.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts to Celine Dion's Donation To Vegas Victims by madridguy(m): 10:44am On Oct 06, 2017
Daddy Freeze should stop attacking men of God.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts to Celine Dion's Donation To Vegas Victims by Tolexander: 10:46am On Oct 06, 2017
madridguy:
Daddy Freeze should stop attacking men of God.
Men of God should also stop attacking people's pocket cheesy
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts to Celine Dion's Donation To Vegas Victims by ULSHERLAN(m): 10:53am On Oct 06, 2017
delishpot:
Is Celine a pastor. Freeze and his off points Sha. Why doesnt he also donate his one month salary after all Dion is a celebrity and he also is a celebrity too. Not that I think pastors should not donate their tho.

So no point in what he wrote cos it's about pastors right?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts to Celine Dion's Donation To Vegas Victims by Nobody: 10:54am On Oct 06, 2017
Wisdom
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts to Celine Dion's Donation To Vegas Victims by delishpot: 10:57am On Oct 06, 2017
ULSHERLAN:

So no point in what he wrote cos it's about pastors right?

Did you read what he wrote at all? Did Celine call on pastor TD Jake's to go donate? Do you think American pastors are different from naija ones? Celine did not wait for them because she knows that waiting would mean those who need help would almost never get the help they need. Daddy freeze can also do same and then call on pastors to Join hands with him. Don't think I have time to be hypocritical. I don't look at pastors face and I don't look at imams face or native doctors face o. If pastor fup I don't do the touch not my anointed shii. What I feel is wrong I will voice my opinion not that I can't change it Sha if enough reason is given.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts to Celine Dion's Donation To Vegas Victims by madridguy(m): 11:13am On Oct 06, 2017
grin grin grin well said but we Nigerians should learn to give too.

Tolexander:
Men of God should also stop attacking people's pocket cheesy
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts to Celine Dion's Donation To Vegas Victims by Nobody: 11:20am On Oct 06, 2017
Guy!! Idi very very stupid!!

How z her donation connectd with church..!

Shea na her own money..

Commot ur eye 4rm celine's business.. Me lyk her well wellangry

(1) (Reply)

Flavour - Nnekata [NEW Official Video] / I Will Spend 50% Of My First Salary On My Boyfriend “nigeria Lady Vows” / Rapper Gucci Mane Gifts His Fiancée A Rolls-royce Wraith For Their Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.