Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,729 members, 7,851,514 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:10 PM

Peter Okoye Signs New Deal With American Distribution And Recore Lable Empire - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Signs New Deal With American Distribution And Recore Lable Empire (278 Views)

Falz Hangs Out With American Rapper, P. Diddy (photos & Video) / Peter Okoye Deletes How To Book P'square: Says 'My Family Comes First' / Peter Okoye Shares Photo Of How Arsenal Fans Now Watch Football After 4-0 Defeat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Signs New Deal With American Distribution And Recore Lable Empire by Nobody: 10:26am On Oct 06, 2017
Simply after breaking apart from his dual brother, Paul, things seem to be shaping up for peter okoye , one half of of the former p- square tune duo. The singer, who now is going by means of the name, “my p”, Simply signed a partnership address empire, an American distribution business enterprise and record label Based totally in san francisco, california. He shared the news on his instagram web page and so Did the authentic empire web page.. Peter okoye captioned ....more at www.stevani.com.ngSimply after breaking apart from his dual brother, Paul, things seem to be shaping up for peter okoye , one half of of the former p- square tune duo. The singer, who now is going by means of the name, “my p”, Simply signed a partnership address empire, an American distribution business enterprise and record label Based totally in san francisco, california. He shared the news on his instagram web page and so Did the authentic empire web page.. Peter okoye captioned ....more at www.stevani.com.ngSimply after breaking apart from his dual brother, Paul, things seem to be shaping up for peter okoye , one half of of the former p- square tune duo. The singer, who now is going by means of the name, “my p”, Simply signed a partnership address empire, an American distribution business enterprise and record label Based totally in san francisco, california. He shared the news on his instagram web page and so Did the authentic empire web page.. Peter okoye captioned ....more at www.stevani.com.ng

(1) (Reply)

Starboy Wizkid Is Not The First African Artiste To Sell Out Royal Albert Hall / Cossy Orijakor To Empower Two Fans Due To Success Of Her Butt Lift Surgery / See What Lizzy Anjorin Have To Say To Nigeria Ladies That Falls For Money.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.