Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,328 members, 7,822,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

What Is Your Motivation For Wanting To Buy TSTV? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Is Your Motivation For Wanting To Buy TSTV? (526 Views)

Do Not Buy TSTV (picture) / List Of Dealers And Places To Buy Tstv Decoder In Nigeria / List Of Dealers And Places To Buy Tstv Decoder In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Motivation For Wanting To Buy TSTV? by maclatunji: 12:49pm On Oct 06, 2017
That TSTV is in demand by Nigerians is no longer news. However, I am just interested in finding out why many people want it.

For me having television and Internet functionality in one place can help my productivity a great deal in ways that I cannot manage at the moment.

So, what is your own motivation?
Re: What Is Your Motivation For Wanting To Buy TSTV? by aieromon(m): 12:53pm On Oct 06, 2017
WiFi router
Re: What Is Your Motivation For Wanting To Buy TSTV? by delectablegyal(f): 1:29pm On Oct 06, 2017
tstv is a pseudo. click like if you are skeptical about tstv offers. those offers are just too good to be true.

btw, like my dp..
Re: What Is Your Motivation For Wanting To Buy TSTV? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Oct 06, 2017
So I can watch cinema movies plus free data. Who doesn't like free things grin.
Re: What Is Your Motivation For Wanting To Buy TSTV? by EvilMetahuman: 8:35pm On Oct 06, 2017
Football and data.

if everything they promised is right, they will really save me a lot of money.

I spend close to or more 10k a month for data alone. To stream on android box, pc, and phone.
And the data is never enough.

This should save me atleast 5-7k.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Motivation For Wanting To Buy TSTV? by EvilMetahuman: 8:36pm On Oct 06, 2017
delectablegyal:
tstv is a pseudo. click like if you are skeptical about tstv offers. those offers are just too good to be true.

btw, like my dp..

(1) (Reply)

Subscribe To My Comedy!! Channel To Enjoy Naijacomedy!! / Video Of Basketmouth Begging For Online Hype From Olamide / Bbnaija: Secret You Don't Know About Big Brother Naija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.