Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Letter To Mike Adenuga Regarding Glo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Letter To Mike Adenuga Regarding Glo (1358 Views)

Obi Cubana Mother's Burial Vs Mike Adenuga Mother's Burial / Bobrisky To Paddy Adenuga: "We Want Your Dad Not You" / Oyinda Adenuga At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Letter To Mike Adenuga Regarding Glo by Rockyfancino(m): 4:13pm On Oct 06, 2017
Re: Letter To Mike Adenuga Regarding Glo by Jahmalusen15: 6:42pm On Oct 08, 2017
This Letter just sounds so wrong ! GLO has been the perfect network since I got to Lagos . Please change your phone
Re: Letter To Mike Adenuga Regarding Glo by steevane: 6:46pm On Oct 08, 2017
This entire piece is so not objective. Glo is great in my area and I don't have reason to go round the earth to enjoy swift internet
Re: Letter To Mike Adenuga Regarding Glo by Hisroyaldopenez: 6:49pm On Oct 08, 2017
I just feel this letter is all shades of wrong. Mike and GLO are really doing a nice job. If only we're supporting our own the way we support foreign companies, things will be very good.
Re: Letter To Mike Adenuga Regarding Glo by SamFRrOSH: 6:55pm On Oct 08, 2017
Glo has been, is and will always be the best network in this part of the planet... Y'll can take this as a counter open letter to the auto of this hate speech to keep his or her negative energy for him/herself.
-
-
Thank You
Re: Letter To Mike Adenuga Regarding Glo by Princeanon: 7:02pm On Oct 08, 2017
Whoever made this crap doesn’t have an ounce of sense. Glo is the best network out there rn
Re: Letter To Mike Adenuga Regarding Glo by mankind80(m): 7:08pm On Oct 08, 2017
I advise you go for a phone check or sim replacement maybe you have a damaged sim or something, cos Glo has improved immensely in the past months, network and Data speed has been Five Star, I can testify.
Re: Letter To Mike Adenuga Regarding Glo by umehoma(m): 7:49pm On Oct 08, 2017
With the effort GLO and Mike Adenuga is putting to make GLO the best network, I think we need more of encouragement than bashing. I enjoy Glo here, dunno what he's talking about.
Re: Letter To Mike Adenuga Regarding Glo by trioti(m): 8:06pm On Oct 08, 2017
Glo is the only Nigerian owed network provider and has been in existence for many years. You admitted that other network providers are cheating on us yet you are blaming the only indigenous network provider. Glo network has REALLY improved since some few months ago. I guess you are talking about the old time of glo network internet speed. I am using GlO nd i am enjoying my internet speed. Go back to Glo, and let Glo Glow you!
Re: Letter To Mike Adenuga Regarding Glo by abayomiopeoluwa: 11:12pm On Oct 08, 2017
It is nothing but a pity that I exhausted my time reading inconsistent words and arguments with no truth and valid claim! So sad this was written by a Nigerian who lacks depth... Glo has been nothing but a life line for Nigerians
Re: Letter To Mike Adenuga Regarding Glo by uchekuse: 4:59pm On Oct 09, 2017
With the positive and great input from GLO and Mike Adenuga into the mobile industry, this is just shit. There should be more praises and negative comments. Thanks
Re: Letter To Mike Adenuga Regarding Glo by theleviadewunmi(m): 7:46pm On Oct 09, 2017
This doesn't even add up. GLO is the best network provider in Nigeria
Re: Letter To Mike Adenuga Regarding Glo by Rockyfancino(m): 12:13pm On Jan 16, 2018
Jahmalusen15:
This Letter just sounds so wrong ! GLO has been the perfect network since I got to Lagos . Please change your phone
steevane:
This entire piece is so not objective. Glo is great in my area and I don't have reason to go round the earth to enjoy swift internet
Hisroyaldopenez:
I just feel this letter is all shades of wrong. Mike and GLO are really doing a nice job. If only we're supporting our own the way we support foreign companies, things will be very good.
SamFRrOSH:
Glo has been, is and will always be the best network in this part of the planet... Y'll can take this as a counter open letter to the auto of this hate speech to keep his or her negative energy for him/herself.
-
-
Thank You
Princeanon:
Whoever made this crap doesn’t have an ounce of sense. Glo is the best network out there rn
umehoma:
With the effort GLO and Mike Adenuga is putting to make GLO the best network, I think we need more of encouragement than bashing. I enjoy Glo here, dunno what he's talking about.
mankind80:
I advise you go for a phone check or sim replacement maybe you have a damaged sim or something, cos Glo has improved immensely in the past months, network and Data speed has been Five Star, I can testify.
umehoma:
trioti:
Glo is the only Nigerian owed network provider and has been in existence for many years. You admitted that other network providers are cheating on us yet you are blaming the only indigenous network provider. Glo network has REALLY improved since some few months ago. I guess you are talking about the old time of glo network internet speed. I am using GlO nd i am enjoying my internet speed. Go back to Glo, and let Glo Glow you!
abayomiopeoluwa:
It is nothing but a pity that I exhausted my time reading inconsistent words and arguments with no truth and valid claim! So sad this was written by a Nigerian who lacks depth... Glo has been nothing but a life line for Nigerians
uchekuse:
With the positive and great input from GLO and Mike Adenuga into the mobile industry, this is just shit. There should be more praises and negative comments. Thanks
theleviadewunmi:
This doesn't even add up. GLO is the best network provider in Nigeria

You all here are very biased. It is fortunate that glo is very good in most places like the write-up said, but it also unfortunate that in majority it is bad. Every network has where they are bad but in widespread, how bad is it? Most of the places I've been to, the network is bad. It might be good in most urban places but worse in more places. And I have inserted my sim one more time to check and the network keeps running away like it's been chased. The cause of this is because is because there is no proper maintenance, yet a lot of money is wasted on advertising.

If I handled Glo for a year, it'll be the best newtork in Nigeria. Nigerians don't like opening their eyes to the truth, instead they like to be sentimental because of the own personal gains excluding what other people feels. It is why you elected Buhari as your president, and before you start quoting me, I was once a Buhari supporter before the election but he later proved to be incapable and I stopped supporting and didn't vote for him. Open your eyes if you want Nigeria to be good.

(1) (Reply)

Regina Daniel Rock Flower Dress As A Pretty Bride / Tekno Received Presidential Welcoming In Conakry,guinea(pics,video) / Yvonne Nelson Shares New Selfie With Her Baby Daddy And Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.