Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,881 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

An Agric-tech Startup Coming Soon!!! - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / An Agric-tech Startup Coming Soon!!! (898 Views)

Wet Season Maize Farm Diary Of An Agric Undergraduate Final Year Student / Be An Agric Entrepreneur And Let How To Set-up And Manage Your Farm / Check Out This Lovely Website For An Agric Association (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Agric-tech Startup Coming Soon!!! by KingShayDee(m): 5:30pm On Oct 06, 2017
Goodafternoon Nlanders, i have been pondering over this idea for some time now, it about starting an agric-tech platform which connect investors to farmers, the platform would consist of several farms like cassava,rice,tomato,okra etc an investor can choose to invest in any other the farms with a specific amount for a duration of time after which his capital would be paid back with additional interest.
Please i need your suggestions and contributions on how to make it more efficient, user friendly and sustainable.
Thanks
Re: An Agric-tech Startup Coming Soon!!! by sholatech(m): 5:44pm On Oct 06, 2017
Similar to Farmcrowdy.com?
Re: An Agric-tech Startup Coming Soon!!! by KingShayDee(m): 5:48pm On Oct 06, 2017
Yes but more better
Re: An Agric-tech Startup Coming Soon!!! by KingShayDee(m): 5:48pm On Oct 06, 2017
sholatech:
Similar to Farmcrowdy.com?
Yes but more better
Re: An Agric-tech Startup Coming Soon!!! by CuteRedd(f): 7:05pm On Oct 06, 2017
KingShayDee:
Yes but more better
Re: An Agric-tech Startup Coming Soon!!! by CuteRedd(f): 7:06pm On Oct 06, 2017
KingShayDee:
Yes but more better
hw better?? There is thriveagric, farmcrowdy and growcropsonline. What different model are u proposing. Interested
Re: An Agric-tech Startup Coming Soon!!! by IyaJeru: 2:13am On Jul 19, 2020
[quote author=CuteRedd post=61171558]hw better?? There is thriveagric, farmcrowdy and growcropsonline. What different model are u proposing. Interested [

Avoid both thriveagric and growcropsonline which is the worse than the other.

I lost 200K Naira at ThriveAgric.

So far, there is little confidence that Capital of 410K Naira with growcropsonline is safe, not to talk of expected profit.

Have informed growcropsonline that its force majeure is an attempt to defraud. It has no force in law.

The company's troubles predate COVID19. It cannot now use the pandemic as a force majeure.

My counsel is as follows: on the company's website are photos of Minister of Agriculture. Inundate the Minister with complaints about the company and its officers.

Write to Dr. Christopher Kolade who is listed on the website, to distance himself from this deceitful enterprise.

In the event that the company has accessed government funding, write to all government agencies providing funds for Agriculture. Lastly, name and shame the Directors and officers.

Many of us did not subscribe to production of moisturising cream. We paid so that Ugwu can be sold to feed the nation. His term of food security is the USP for providing money to grow Ugwu.

As for ThriveAgric, I do not advise anyone to place funds with the company, as well.]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Agric-tech Startup Coming Soon!!! by amerengues(m): 4:14am On Jul 19, 2020
May I know the basis of your skepticism on ThriveAgric? It will help a lot.

[quote author=IyaJeru post=91859527][/quote]
Re: An Agric-tech Startup Coming Soon!!! by NAGR: 11:20am On Jul 19, 2020
Do you sell herbal or agricultural-related products?

Take advantage of the opportunity to register on *https://community.agrobeam.com/* and upload your products to
have an online presence and connect with millions of buyers globally.

Also buyers can click on *www.agrobeam.com* to browse through, compare and select from a list of products of interest.

Be a part of the Online Agricultural Community.

Re: An Agric-tech Startup Coming Soon!!! by sholatech(m): 1:57am On Jul 30, 2020
[quote author=IyaJeru post=91859527][/quote]

True. I am aware many subscribers have used lawyers to reply Growcropsonline faulting the Force Majeure claims. Many pointed out the promises he had made pre-Covid. its for many of us to come together to pull our resources, ideas & Contacts to ensure mass class action against the entity.

It is due to the outlash against the last newsletter that all of a sudden we are yet to get the regular newsletter again. Which new lies will they allude to?

1 Like

Re: An Agric-tech Startup Coming Soon!!! by CuteRedd(f): 1:45pm On Aug 04, 2020
[quote author=IyaJeru post=91859527][/quote]lost 200k in thrive how?
Re: An Agric-tech Startup Coming Soon!!! by MummyIMadeIt: 6:15pm On Aug 12, 2020
Redirected?

(1) (Reply)

Health Benefits Of Charcoal / Fertilizers Are Available / Construction Of #2000 Capacity Modern Battery Cage Poultry House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.