Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,075 members, 7,818,216 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Hilarious Pictures Of Single Fathers And Their Children, - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Hilarious Pictures Of Single Fathers And Their Children, (2693 Views)

30 Hilarious Pictures That Will Make You Cry Out Of Laughter / 40 Most Hilarious Pictures In The Word / Hahahaahaahahah Check Out These Hilarious Pictures!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious Pictures Of Single Fathers And Their Children, by isaacfreeman99(m): 6:02pm On Oct 06, 2017
hahaha I advised women never to leave their child with their father.���

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Pictures Of Single Fathers And Their Children, by isaacfreeman99(m): 6:06pm On Oct 06, 2017
More

Re: Hilarious Pictures Of Single Fathers And Their Children, by Nbote(m): 6:10pm On Oct 06, 2017
Dat kid in d 5th pix is evil lol. In his mind He'll b like " Dem neva see anything yet. Na me and dem dis nyt again"

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Pictures Of Single Fathers And Their Children, by isaacfreeman99(m): 6:10pm On Oct 06, 2017
single fathers how do you cope with these??

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Pictures Of Single Fathers And Their Children, by isaacfreeman99(m): 6:14pm On Oct 06, 2017
grin grin grin

Re: Hilarious Pictures Of Single Fathers And Their Children, by Florblu(f): 7:01pm On Oct 06, 2017
ADVISE TO MEN

If suddenly you loathe your wife and you are thinking of divorce,trust me,it is your village people at work,What is about to hit you will be deadlier than the above pictures.
Just pick up your already shattered ego and move on

Florblu Say So

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Pictures Of Single Fathers And Their Children, by Donald3d(m): 8:36pm On Oct 06, 2017
Florblu:
ADVISE TO MEN

If suddenly you loathe your wife and you are thinking of divorce,trust me,it is your village people at work,What is about to hit you will be deadlier than the above pictures.
Just pick up your already shattered ego and move on

Florblu Say So
As much as I am against divorce , what if the woman is making life unbearable for him ?
Re: Hilarious Pictures Of Single Fathers And Their Children, by Florblu(f): 9:25pm On Oct 06, 2017
Donald3d:

As much as I am against divorce , what if the woman is making life unbearable for him ?

Tears may last for the night,joy comes in the morning

ENDURANCE BRO
Re: Hilarious Pictures Of Single Fathers And Their Children, by Donald3d(m): 9:44pm On Oct 06, 2017
Florblu:

ENDURANCE BRO
grin grin grin
Would you endure of a man beats you everyday (not my prayer for you,I am just asking )
Re: Hilarious Pictures Of Single Fathers And Their Children, by Florblu(f): 9:47pm On Oct 06, 2017
Donald3d:

grin grin grin
Would you endure of a man beats you everyday (not my prayer for you,I am just asking )

Biko we are talking about men here.
Re: Hilarious Pictures Of Single Fathers And Their Children, by Donald3d(m): 10:00pm On Oct 06, 2017
Florblu:

Biko we are talking about men here.
grin grin
It take two people to make a marriage work
I recommend you read this my article on marriage whether you are married or not
https://www.nairaland.com/3314181/how-spice-up-marriage-also

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Pictures Of Single Fathers And Their Children, by donblazer10(m): 12:22pm On Oct 11, 2017
Florblu:

ENDURANCE BRO
lol..endurance..so you would endure a wife beater?

(1) (Reply)

Pictures Of Development In Northern Nigeria! / See Baby Who Holds The World Record For The First Mankind Smile / How To Know If Your Mother Is A Nigerian;

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.