Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,865,459 members, 6,875,935 topics. Date: Monday, 23 May 2022 at 04:23 AM

Boerboel Pups For Sale (when You See The Parent You Have No Choice Than To Buy 2 - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Boerboel Pups For Sale (when You See The Parent You Have No Choice Than To Buy 2 (1143 Views)

I Sell Any Kind Of Breeds Of Dogs Both Adults And Pups. / Boerboel Pups Available / Slide In Nd Have No Choice Than To Pick One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boerboel Pups For Sale (when You See The Parent You Have No Choice Than To Buy 2 by damiz(m): 6:40pm On Oct 06, 2017
Boerboel pups for sale
Male2 and a female available
Pups are in good condition
Location is Lagos
Call/whatsapp:07063433785

Re: Boerboel Pups For Sale (when You See The Parent You Have No Choice Than To Buy 2 by WanyeKest: 6:45pm On Oct 06, 2017
is that the parent at the back??��

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boerboel Pups For Sale (when You See The Parent You Have No Choice Than To Buy 2 by flexshop(m): 7:26pm On Oct 06, 2017
WanyeKest:
is that the parent at the back??��

1 Like

Re: Boerboel Pups For Sale (when You See The Parent You Have No Choice Than To Buy 2 by damiz(m): 9:35pm On Oct 06, 2017
Still available...
Call/whatsapp for more information and parents pix
And mating video as well
Re: Boerboel Pups For Sale (when You See The Parent You Have No Choice Than To Buy 2 by damiz(m): 7:00pm On Oct 07, 2017
S/a
Re: Boerboel Pups For Sale (when You See The Parent You Have No Choice Than To Buy 2 by tashashiel(f): 7:10pm On Oct 07, 2017
Am interested, how much??
Re: Boerboel Pups For Sale (when You See The Parent You Have No Choice Than To Buy 2 by damiz(m): 4:24pm On Oct 08, 2017
tashashiel:
Am interested, how much??
Call/whatsapp:07063433785
Re: Boerboel Pups For Sale (when You See The Parent You Have No Choice Than To Buy 2 by damiz(m): 4:25pm On Oct 08, 2017
2male pups left
Re: Boerboel Pups For Sale (when You See The Parent You Have No Choice Than To Buy 2 by B3njozy(m): 2:46pm On Nov 30, 2019
stillmaticOG ...
Mention you on this dead thread pls ..
Re: Boerboel Pups For Sale (when You See The Parent You Have No Choice Than To Buy 2 by stillmaticOG(m): 2:52pm On Nov 30, 2019
B3njozy:
stillmaticOG ...
Mention you on this dead thread pls ..
Watsup
Re: Boerboel Pups For Sale (when You See The Parent You Have No Choice Than To Buy 2 by B3njozy(m): 3:05pm On Nov 30, 2019
stillmaticOG:

Watsup
Bruv I'm good..
Thanks for replying. I need your assistance this place is not the best place to spew it out my oga
Re: Boerboel Pups For Sale (when You See The Parent You Have No Choice Than To Buy 2 by stillmaticOG(m): 3:12pm On Nov 30, 2019
B3njozy:

Bruv I'm good..
Thanks for replying. I need your assistance this place is not the best place to spew it out my oga
Send me pm. If what u want to tell me is good enough, I'll reply u

(1) (Reply)

Six-year-old Boy Nearly Mauled To Death By Family Dog (graphic) / Going Back To Getting A Dog After 7 Years.pls Advise / Need Advice On Dog Mating HELP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.